Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! Edit Poll

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

24 40.68%
  • Good

27 45.76%
  • Neither good, nor bad

4 6.78%
  • Poor

1 1.69%
  • Horrible

3 5.08%
New Reply
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 125 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 125 Spoiler Thread

What the **** is right indeed Gooral....

I mean, I'm happy Hysteria isn't died...or at least she appeared not to be.....but she transforms into.....Priscilla?

Wait what? I think I need to re-read, my brain melted.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I'm happy that the battle is over, if nothing else....but if Roxanne truly did die...if Hysteria truly did die as well....
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1486489215
    Chinese scan is out!

WoW! We can finally move on
    Claymore Hysteria was killed by Rosemary after a smiling warrior messed up her speed (most likely trainee Teresa)
    The Abysal ones fights are finally over, Hysteria was stab by Roxanne and bit by Cassandra, ouch...Priscalla Yoki probably took forms of Priscilla, what a surprise!
    It seems Hysteria remembered the face of the smiling warrior who cause her downfall, then Priscilla's yoki react to that and use Priscilla's memory of Teresa and then took form of Priscilla, i think it's just Yoki forming illusion of Priscilla.
    Roxanne is eaten completely by Cassandra, Cassandra left because she was full or maybe some other reason, or seeing warriors together help her regain herself? Or she is going to where Prsicilla is because of Priscilla's yoki from Roxanne dead body in her stomach.
    I'm glad Cassandra won, but not sure if that is the end of Roxanne tho

Aslo, Deneve told Miria that Priscilla is beyond a abysal but her actual body is still in the blob with Clare
    Yuma and Cythia went to heal the survivors.
    Raki told Miria that its been 7 years and he was the boy who was with Clare at that time
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; March 31, 2012 at 03:00 PM.

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore1, perhaps I don't yet understand the rules around here, but I'm very certain you don't need spoiler tags.

I honestly think my eyes aren't enough for this one - I need translations or somebody to explain me to me what the hell is going on, because this is ridiculous.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla??? can't wait until this is translated
    (the scans do nothing but confuse me)
    Last edited by claremore; March 31, 2012 at 02:23 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, Im new here but Ive followed your discussions since chapter ~110 and I have to say that I really love your discussions.
    Im glad youve moved here to continue.
    Keep discussing because I always read your stuffs at the end of a month while Im waiting for claymore. ^^

Concerning the chapter: awesome! Probably we will see clare in summer. <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

priscilla maybe? O.o (rests of her youki because of resurrecting the number ones with her arm? )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shiek
    Re-read? I think you meant re-glance or re-skim through unless you know Chinese ;P. Anyway, Cassandra >> Roxanne >> Hysteria as it turns out. So I guessed wrong the moment ZAOs appeared. Roxanne was all talk and once she lost her feather-blades she could be instagibbed by Cassandra, lol. Why did she even wait with this if the difference in class was so great? Roxanne couldn't even dodge Cassie's attacks after all so it looks like Cassie was playing with her... This part makes 0 sense to me, as the whole chapter for that matter.

As for Priscilla, it looks like she could create a replica of herself and project her consciousness miles away. Or it's something entirely different since apparently in Claymore from this point on everything is possible. Resurrections, teleportations (even if not in the Star Trek sense) and other things that made this manga a joke.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this confirmed Gooral? Like 100% confirmed, that both of those ZAOS are dead?

I want confirmation before I start raging.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People may not like Hysteria's character but I can't wait to read the translation of her speech. I'm glad my girl Cass was finally able to take her revenge, brining closure to her tale. And with that the org has nothing left. Of course there's still one more problem but for now let's have a BBQ and some fireworks.

AO Roxx and Hysteria still had more panel time than Luciela. I may have hated the battle but I'm still glad claymores were able to "surpass" an AO in a way. It feels like things have come full circle.
    Last edited by The Based; March 31, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want to know what happened in the last 8 pages.
    What has been said????
    Anyways I really can't wait to see the chapter in english, even if perhaps I must wait some other days.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I really want to know what happened in the last 8 pages.
    What has been said????
    Anyways I really can't wait to see the chapter in english, even if perhaps I must wait some other days.
    I really just want to see what Raki says on the last page.

Quote Quote:
    I'm glad my girl Cass was finally able to take her revenge, brining closure to her tale
    So am I. Cassandra was always my favorite.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't surprise me if the power levels are Cassie>>Roxanne>>Hysteria.....Roxanne had the most potential, but she never seemed to have been able to reach her full potential, whereas Cassie was a powerhouse that wasn't an idiot like Dauf....that, and Roxanne ridiculously spent too much time in a fight that wasn't worth fighting in the first place. She's apparrantely so loony, that, even after being brought back to life and killed, she still wanted to keep fighting beyond rational behavior and seemingly got killed again.

Oh yeah, and Hysteria turned into the ghost of Priscilla.

Wow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, there goes Deneve's words "you can't expect for everyone to survive" out of the window again. Many people got trolled by Yagi and thought that it meant something but as it turns out "words are wind". Where is the old Claymore where no one was safe?

@God Eye Galatea
    Thanks for the summary, the mention of Teresa just might convince me to rate this chapter higher than 1/10 (for now it's horrible). If your explanation is correct it would have been much better but still Yagi is trolling us hard. He intentionally drawn Priscilla to make some people jump. I'm starting to think that he's among us and is laughing at us and every time I mention some retarded thing present in Claymore he makes one even more retarded next chapter, lol.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not 100% but my guess is that after Hysteria personality began to fade Priscella attempted to hijack her remains. Maybe she's actually consciously aware of the sum of her own parts at all times and in this case much like the destroyer who could overtake a living being Priscella attempted to do the same, but with much more limited results.

though the way the body just kind of faded away it might just have been something more like a Yoki emanation. Perhaps she had always been trying to take control of the three new abyssal ones but there personalities were simply too strong to be indirectly interfered with...million theories...who knows ^^

....Oh and

HELL YEA Cassandra for the win baby! Mmm let me taste your tears Roxanne fans...your anguish sustains me (just teasin)

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast