Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 376 Spoiler thread

Vindince replacing Skull/Shimon is great.
    Seems like a interesting character.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gdmcrjunkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

How odd that no one released the chapter yet. Oh well, finally found a Japanese raw!

So Bermuda isn't an Arcobaleno anymore but his curse wasn't removed due to some blunder. There's so much we don't know about him and Arcobaleno in general...

Quote Quote:
    that being said, perhaps with the elimination of skull's team, enma could take up one of the 2 spare watches from reborn's team and we can have a (better) rematch of the vindice's flame type vs earth-sky combo.
    Enma, huh? For some reason I never thought of him joining Reborn's team. Could be interesting

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post

Enma, huh? For some reason I never thought of him joining Reborn's team. Could be interesting
    Enma AND Hibari should join Team Reborn. Hibari still needs to finally fight Mukuro and now this is his last way of fighting him in these circumstances. I think Enma deserves a second chance against the Vindice plus, he needs to redeem the Shimon. Bermuda and the Vindice do appear to be very dangerous, vicious opponents but against the Hyper Duo and the Vongola's Strongest Guardian (and the other guys too), I think Team Reborn could still stand as the most likely to win the Representative Battle.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why should Enma join Tsuna team?
    He wanted to fight to help Skull,not because he is a crazy fighter like Hibari.
    He was bonding with Skull,and i think he wanted to help him,why should he now join Reborn team just because there is still a watch to be used?
    It's not like now all the Shimon will search teams that still have some watches so we can still have them on pannel....
    I think we will see Enma again,but not joining Tsuna team.

About Hibari...yea sure,he broke his watch because he hated the rules and now he'll go begging a new watch from Tsuna,it makes absolutely no sense.
    They are out.
    Hibari will go fighting everyone even if he is without a watch .
    And Enma will be crying next Skull bed all worried about him.
    Last edited by tiramisu; March 09, 2012 at 05:29 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

where on EARTH is that chapter?! How come it hasnt been released?! I need my reborn fix!

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 376 with Lynxian's translation

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

yay, the chapter))
    the Vindice are properly ominous so far and I'm glad Bermuda was introduced as the strongest Arcobaleno, for the sake of the intrigue, lol. I want to see them interact with Mukuro
    Glad that Checkerface seems to be a third party, not another Arcobaleno/ex-Arcobaleno. It's more interesting this way.

P.S.:The table of results says there're three people remaining on Mammon's team. Two are Xanxus and Mammon himself. Who's the third? Or is it three watches remaining, whether they use the third one or not? I have a suspicion it might have been mentioned somewhere in the past chapters, but I don't remember anything "facepalm"
    Last edited by just_a_girl; March 10, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I have the direct link to Mangainn. It has the current chapter up. Enjoy their translation!

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/79930_a-new-force

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

So i guess this chapter suggests that there really exist previous gen arcobalenos and there is a posibility that a similar tourney existed in the past. Hopefully in the future we'll get to see some chibi awesomeness through some flashbacks or something.
    Last edited by hdiuy; March 10, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed a nice chapter! I like how things have turned up . Bermuda and Vindice are an interesting bunch just like Checkerface said . This should make things more exciting . Hmm i wonder what is Bermuda's goal . I have a feeling that beside lifting the curse of the Arcobaleno he has another reason for joining this representative battle.

Now i wonder what does Checkerface plans to do .He's a mysterious character and i would like to know more about him . Is he the ultimate boss or does he work under someone else ?
    Also i find it very strange that the other Arcobaleno didn't know of the existence of Bermuda. This makes me think that this Bermuda guy has a different purpose than the other 7 and now i'm trying to figure out what that other purpose might be .though unfortunately i don't have any ideas atm

Can't wait for the next day of battle . I'm thinking the next team eliminated will be either Mammon's team or Collonelo's team . One of those 2 IMO (or it could be both )

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The other arcobalenos don't know his existance because he turned arcobaleno much before than them-he is like first generation arcobaleno.
    H's been a baby for...hundreds years,that's enough of a reason to want to partecipate to a game that could turn him adult again.

I find amusing how each time there is a new round people guess Mammon will be the one who'll lose,i say Mammon will stay in game till the last.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The last 3 teams will definitely be Reborn, Mammon, and Verde.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so since the vindice wiped out shimon, that is at a almost similar power level compared to reborn's team, and Bermuda is the strongest arcobaleno according to checkerface, so I perhaps that hibari will have to join tsuna and the others while they get some alliances, verde's team (that I believe will backstab them at a certain point) will be the perfect ones for the next or final battle.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post
    Okay, so since the vindice wiped out shimon, that is at a almost similar power level compared to reborn's team, and Bermuda is the strongest arcobaleno according to checkerface, so I perhaps that hibari will have to join tsuna and the others while they get some alliances, verde's team (that I believe will backstab them at a certain point) will be the perfect ones for the next or final battle.
    I don't think that the Shimon and the Vongola are equal. I think that the Vongola Guardians are a lot stronger than the Shimon in terms of just raw power. Shimon on the other hand, have a very unique way of fighting that can benefit them later. I wonder if the Shimon will be granted another set of watches, because being eliminated like that just isn't fair. What's to say Hibari goes and beats up Team Reborn and steal their watches? (not saying that he can, but as example.)

I do agree that I see an alliance between the remaining teams in order to take on the Vindice. Which should be pretty cool to see especially with Tsuna and Xanxus, I always find interest in their interactions with each other.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    I do agree that I see an alliance between the remaining teams in order to take on the Vindice. Which should be pretty cool to see especially with Tsuna and Xanxus, I always find interest in their interactions with each other.
    I agree about the alliance and have no doubt it's gonna be formed, in some way. I just doubt Xanxus will be in it, seeing how he still treats Tsuna as a cockroach. I guess he will still help, but saying that he's only doing this because Checkerface/Vindice/both are heap of trash that needs to be urgently wiped off the face of the earth
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast