Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 376 Discussion / 377 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    I don't think that the Shimon and the Vongola are equal. I think that the Vongola Guardians are a lot stronger than the Shimon in terms of just raw power. Shimon on the other hand, have a very unique way of fighting that can benefit them later. I wonder if the Shimon will be granted another set of watches, because being eliminated like that just isn't fair. What's to say Hibari goes and beats up Team Reborn and steal their watches? (not saying that he can, but as example.)

I do agree that I see an alliance between the remaining teams in order to take on the Vindice. Which should be pretty cool to see especially with Tsuna and Xanxus, I always find interest in their interactions with each other.
    What?Obviusly Chekerface won't give any new watches to Skull,if it was that simple Bermuda could go to chekerface and ask new watches instead of stealing them.
    And i find the possibility of Hibari joining Tsuna group absolutely ridiculus...
    Hibari just broke his own watch and you think he care enough to go search for new ones...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gdmcrjunkie's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    And i find the possibility of Hibari joining Tsuna group absolutely ridiculus...
    Hibari just broke his own watch and you think he care enough to go search for new ones...
    He will join if the fight gets interesting and he can't participate without a watch. Otherwise, I agree.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    He will join if the fight gets interesting and he can't participate without a watch. Otherwise, I agree.
    He will join the fight,that's for sure,but without searching the watches.
    Hibari broke his watch because he couldn't stand the rules of stopping the fight,so if he wants to join the fight he will,without any watch.
    The problem is for the people who will fight him,since they can't fight Hibari without being eliminated if it's outside the fight-time(but Hibari has nothing to lose,he is already out the game-or you guys think that Chekerface will appear to protect the partecipants to the game from outsiders...hahahahah yea,like the Vindince).

Why do you think Reborn wanted Hibari to win against Varia?
    Because Hibari without the watch would have been trouble for Tsuna team,Hibari is a wild fighter,he now will search for Dino,Tsuna,but not to beg them for new watches,but to fight them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    No, Team Reborn wanted Hibari to join their group ever since the beginning. Since the Vindice STOLE watches, I don't see why not a representative for one arcobaleno can switch sides upon losing. Team Reborn still needs two more people to join their group.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    No, Team Reborn wanted Hibari to join their group ever since the beginning. Since the Vindice STOLE watches, I don't see why not a representative for one arcobaleno can switch sides upon losing. Team Reborn still needs two more people to join their group.
    And Hibari not only already REJECTED team Reborn once,but he rejected team Fon as well,and all that proxy war by breaking his watch.
    No Matter how much Reborn wants Hibari to join,Hibari just made it clear he is fed up of the rules of that proxy war,so making him joining team Reborn in base of nothing would be ridiculous.
    He simply want to do what he wants to do,without rules,making him trouble,he wants to fight Dino,Reborn,Tsuna,Gokudera,Yamamoto...and you think he'll join that team and not fighting them and doing the good baby during all the war?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4