Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 60 of 60

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion

  1. #46
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Actually, when a person is in a coma, hearing the voice of somebody important might help them regain consciousness. Basically, the most dear person in Shioon's current life needs him and Sera denied them that and for what? Training that can be achieved later?

    Again, there was no immediate need to train (they didn't know about Jini and even if they did, Sera herself could've helped her out if she really wanted to help Shioon and buy him time to train). Practically everything Sera does is selfish, calculative and cold-hearted. This is why out of all the "harem candidates" () in the story, I like Sosul the most. She is not only as smart as Sera (at least close) but she actually has a soul and a heart (she actually cares about Shioon). Jini is nice but she is a bit too impulsive and SaHee is an airhead.
    Last edited by svyatoslav; March 10, 2012 at 01:50 PM.

  2. #47
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Well I disagree, about her motivation for withholding the information. She didn't do it for him, rather she did it for the sake of faster fulfillment of their contract especially considering the potential she saw in him. Back then, they didn't know that Jini was in trouble mind you.
    She didn't order him anything or lead him down the path she wanted (i hope ??? - Unknown untill now, must still be confirmed in upcoming chapters), she only told him what is going on around him ("explanation of murim people" lecture she gave to Shioon).

    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Sera even let him go after Jini partially because she wanted to see him do the same for her down the road (if she didn't then she wouldn't have told him about Jini either, I mean it is for his own good, right?). Who is she to decide what is better and what is not for him anyway?

    Never-mind the fact that she is one of the people who dragged him back into the murim despite his initial wishes and then watched him almost die several times without so much as lifting a finger (remember the time when Chang-Ho and the SUC were after him?). You didn't want to involve your clan? Well, you involved your clan when you went after him which in turn made the SUC step up their interest in him (they went from just observing to pursuing him).
    From my point of view you are wrong here, why Jinie would definitly die later on and Shioon would put the blame on himself (if he would still not be killed by Chang-Ho by than). Additionally Chang-Ho would still attack Shioon and likely also kill him !!!

    This is becouse as Sera said, SUC guys were disturbed by nine arts disciple so much they wanted to kill Shioon if he would not obey them 100%. Anyway they would still send Chang-Ho after Shioon !!!

    So if not for the intervention from Sera, than Shioon would already be dead by Chang-Ho by now. That's becouse Shioon would not get the determination to fight back against Chang-Ho in the first place (that's the kind of person I'm picturing Shioon is). That is what Shioon got after the talk from Sera, so again "Shioon would most probably die by Chang-Ho", who had a groudge against Shioon (missing tooth or tooths when Shioon punched Chang-Ho and knocked him out in part 1) !!!

    About Sera involving her own clan, personally I also saw it in different light.

    As far as I understood, Sera first approched to Shioon "alone", through Yoo Ji-Gun, who thought Shioon is a member of SUC and wanted for Sera to join him and fight alongside him against SUC (although he failed to recrut her, he convinced her SUC people are the bad guys). Only later when Shioon was left alone outside all weak after the fight, Sera used the power of her own clan !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Anyway, so far she has played with his life at her own leisure for her own selfish reasons without so much as sparing a thought about his actual well being, as far as Shioon is concerned, she is a *****.
    On the other hand we might be looking the same coin(Sera's personality), each from another corner/side.

    So, yes your theories are also possibile, actually as much possibile as my (or from people who see things similar to me). Anyway, the next couple of chapters would reveal who's right !!!

    If it happens that you were right all along, my perseption on looking "the best/simplest way out" was deciving me all along and I might start hating Sera's personality, but not her beautiful body (she would remain HOT/SEXY in my eyes, but she would become a "forbidden fruit" !!!)...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; March 10, 2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  3. #48
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,934
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    i think Shioon will not forgive Sera on holding an information about Shioon's mother and i think Shioon will be angry (BHT anyone?) and he will ask Sera who attacked her mother and starts looking for the doctor....... good scenario right

    Shioon goes to the doctor the make a medicine for him and then the doctor will get more blood from Shioon :P

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  4. #49
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Actually, when a person is in a coma, hearing the voice of somebody important might help them regain consciousness. Basically, the most dear person in Shioon's current life needs him and Sera denied them that and for what? Training that can be achieved later?

    Again, there was no immediate need to train (they didn't know about Jini and even if they did, Sera herself could've helped her out if she really wanted to help Shioon and buy him time to train). Practically everything Sera does is selfish, calculative and cold-hearted. This is why out of all the "harem candidates" () in the story, I like Sosul the most. She is not only as smart as Sera (at least close) but she actually has a soul and a heart (she actually cares about Shioon). Jini is nice but she is a bit too impulsive and SaHee is an airhead.
    I think you're getting Sera's motivations twisted just a 'lil bit too much there. I'll agree that she is very highly intelligent and she's definitely making moves to secure a future for herself but I don't think she's doing that in a malicious way but rather in a emotionally detached way that gets under certain people's skin.

    Let's take the situation with Shi-Woon's mother for example. She had two choices; tell Shi-Woon and interupt his training which we know for a fact helped save his life, so that he could sit and hold his mother's hand. Or she could have kept her mouth shut and tried to find a way to break her coma on her own.

    I know a lot of people will get all emotional and say that they would have wanted to stay with their mother what ever the outcome. I also know a few, who would have rather not been told because there was nothing they could have done either way. We'll have to wait and see how Shi-Woon reacts but my guess is it will be a mix of both. Shi-Woon trusts Sera unconditionally and won't hate her for her decision.

    I personally don't mind Sera making moves behind the scenes. Like I said, she's smart, powerful and in a great position to play chess. I just don't like watching her do it, that all knowing attitude just isn't to my liking. Stay away from the Aizen, Sera!
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #50
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Asvin View Post
    Let's take the situation with Shi-Woon's mother for example. She had two choices; tell Shi-Woon and interupt his training which we know for a fact helped save his life, so that he could sit and hold his mother's hand. Or she could have kept her mouth shut and tried to find a way to break her coma on her own.
    I don't quite get this argument. First of all, telling him about his mother doesn't mean he'll stop training. It could just mean he'll spend a few hours each day next to her but otherwise works hard and trains properly. I mean, we've all seen that Shioon is the type of person to focus and overcome crisis situations instead of going into a shell. It is a decision HE has to make, she has no right to make it FOR him.

    Second, if we are being all "rational," she could've notified him about his mother but neglect to mention Jini or anything else that might make him feel compelled to act. That way he is never in any danger until he completes some of his training. She could've used her clans power to either find Jini or work with Mr. Fox/Ha-Il/Loud Elder to cooperatively save her without involving Shioon. There were any number of things she COULD HAVE done. Instead she chose to lie to Shioon and then knowingly put him at risk to make the risk to her clan practically ZERO. Well that's great except in reality, despite what she has been telling Shioon, she (along with her clan) are officially Shioon's retainers and as such are supposed to put THEMSELVES in danger to either protect Shioon or fight for his interests. Instead she is using Shioon as her puppet because he is too naive and misinformed to know otherwise. She constantly puts his life in danger while she and especially her clan work quietly from the shadows without exposing themselves. How can anybody claim that after all that she is doing it for HIS OWN GOOD is beyond me.
    Last edited by svyatoslav; March 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

  7. #51
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,019
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    The issue isn't "time" it's "concentration". He was in the final stages of a meditation training any distraction would have rendered such training impossible. If he was to succeed he had to stay focused. It wasn't a situation were she could have told him the truth and then let him make the decision about what to do. If she told him there would be no way he'd be able to focus no matter how much he wanted to.

    The fact of the matter was his mother was already in that state and her condition seemed to be fairly stable. The external threats to him were not going to just wait until he was ready.

    The choice of what to do was entirely in Sera's hands and she did the rational thing, kept his mother's condition from him until he finished his training; and it was this decision that ultimately kept Shioon and Jinie alive.

    The whole thing was never really something that was in her own best interests because, obviously, Shioon was always going to find out that she hid this from him.

    As for sending members of the Sunwoo clan to help Shioon. She couldn't trust them because she had pretty much figured out that some among them want rid of him, she just didn't know whom. She realized that Shioon would need to be stronger to survive and she did what she had to in order to ensure that happened. So I don't fault her for that one bit.

    ----------------------------------------------

    Will Shioon be mad at Sera for deciding to keep his mothers condition from him? Of course, but don't forget that decision saved his life.
    Last edited by Jammin; March 12, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #52
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    All sorts of ways to look at this. I would like to get a Korean cultural point of view. Yes I would like to know if my mom was in a coma but at the same time if my friend didn't tell me but was treating her then I wouldn't be that mad. I mean it isn't like they had ANYTHING to gain from not telling me. Did I give them money, pleasure ,pain, life, justice, eg etc. I guess we will have to make the best of what the author gives us. Sera is going to be Shioons lackey.

  10. #53
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The issue isn't "time" it's "concentration". He was in the final stages of a meditation training any distraction would have rendered such training impossible. If he was to succeed he had to stay focused. It wasn't a situation were she could have told him the truth and then let him make the decision about what to do. If she told him there would be no way he'd be able to focus no matter how much he wanted to.

    The fact of the matter was his mother was already in that state and her condition seemed to be fairly stable. The external threats to him were not going to just wait until he was ready.

    The choice of what to do was entirely in Sera's hands and she did the rational thing, kept his mother's condition from him until he finished his training; and it was this decision that ultimately kept Shioon and Jinie alive.

    The whole thing was never really something that was in her own best interests because, obviously, Shioon was always going to find out that she hiding this from him.

    As for sending members of the Sunwoo clan to help Shioon. She couldn't trust them because she had pretty much figured out that some among them want rid of him, she just didn't know whom. She realized that Shioon would need to be stronger to survive and she did what she had to in order to ensure that happened. So I don't fault her for that one bit.

    ----------------------------------------------

    Will Shioon be mad at Sera for deciding to keep his mothers condition from him? Of course, but don't forget that decision saved his life.
    First of all, where exactly did I say time? I used the words "focus" and "overcome."

    Second, there was no immediate danger. If she didn't tell him about his mother for "his" sake, then why not keep the fact that Jini is in trouble from him for "his" own sake instead?! If he didn't leave the protection of her clan then he would be in no danger for a relatively long time.

    Plus, who says he wouldn't be able to focus on his training. Like I said before, Sera already witnessed his resilience in dire times so why wouldn't he be able to focus on training? I'm sure he would've needed a short amount of time to get over the shock, but afterwards he'd blame himself for not being strong enough and start training even harder (we've seen this response from him several times already).

    Basically, her decision not to tell him is wrong on every level: rational, emotional, human, etc. She is manipulating him the whole time for her own needs without "really" thinking about his.

  11. #54
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    No matter the reason i don't think Sera did a good thing in hiding that fact from Shioon . I mean come on put in the guy's shoes . Would you like to remain unknowing of the situation if one of your parents were in that grave state . As i saw it she wasn't exactly doing very good , her life is practically hanging on a very thin thread , her state could change for the worse any moment so 'cause of that i personally wouldn't be able to forgive Sera for being so selfish .
    She was just charmed by Shioon's potential and i don't blame her 'cause he's really amazing but if she cared about him at least a little bit she would have told him the truth. That's what i think
    I wouldn't mind not being told if its for the sake of my full focus on becoming stronger to prevent such things.

    Its not like telling him right then and there would have made a difference. He's not a doctor. It would only be a distraction.

    That's like being a race car driver and driving at 200mph while requesting that they install a cell phone in your car so you can take calls if your wife is in a coma....Its incredibly idiotic because first you'll die picking up that call, second knowing it at that moment doesn't bring her out the coma, you can't exactly whisk yourself away while driving over 200mph on a racetrack and appear at her side and all be better...

    Shion knowing of this now doesn't change a thing about his mom, just like if he knew at the moment it happened. The only difference is it would have detracted him from focusing on the task at hand. Tell me if someone calls you right now about a parent in a coma that you won't completely stop what you're doing and rush to go cry at that parent's side.....exactly...at that moment nothing matters...plus you lose whatever drive you had for whatever task you were involved in until the parent awakes from the coma.

    Sera was just thinking in terms of "ok what can we physically do right now, he can go to her side but that won't help him any, or he can go to her side still and that won't wake her up either, the only thing that's even akin to moving forward in that situation is going forward with the training and in the meantime if she wakes fine, if she doesn't we'll tell him after he's finished with this important task."

    The only thing that would have made sera look bad was if shioon's mother was kidnapped and she hadnt told him then and there, as kidnapping IS an uncontrollable situation that needs quick resolving. But here she was in a hospital being taken cared off by good doctors, that was surely taken into consideration before she decided not to tell shioon that very moment...i don't see the problem.
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 12, 2012 at 05:41 AM.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #55
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    It looks like we're largely on the same page regarding the Sera situation. Shioon needed to focus on his training. We all know that things like your mom being in a hospital would devastate anyone. Whether he likes it or not, Shioon is Murim now and the slightest destraction, any stray thoughts can get you killed in an instant. Shioon needed to focus entirely on his training and Sera knew that. I feel that she planned to tell him at some point but she knows there is a time and a place for certain things.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #56
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At miles away from you...:p
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Leaving Sera's selfishness on the side i'm so excited to see how will things progress with Shioon and that supposed surgery to recover his Ki center . I think things won't turn up too good after the examination and when all the others doctors will be in a slump concerning his recovery , the crazy doctor will appear after he finishes all his crazy experiments in Won-Jae's laboratory and bring with him the key in saving Shioon from his misery

    I say this 'cause i think it would be too simple if after they examine him they easily discover the way in recovering his Ki center . I mean if that would be so easy why the whole fuss about a broken Ki center right

  16. #57
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    I can see why Sera did what she did and let's me honest, his mother wasn't in any danger. It looks like Sera and her people have a top notch hospital to look after people and yeah it was a little messed up that she didn't tell Shioon but he needed to focus on his training.

    Really excited to see how things will change for Shioon now that he is the official head of the Sunwoo clan. What ever happened with Sosul? I mean 9AD took her with him but she hasn't been even showed once since the end of part 1. Shioon becoming the new head might be a perfect time to reintroduce Sosul into things or at least give her a little face time.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; March 12, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

  17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #58
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    My prediction for this chapter and future goes along the thoughts of this. Old lady has stuck her neck out for Shioon because he is an "amazing boy". Enquirer about him from Elder Kwon thus the reason he had business at the main house. She offers her services to the SunWoo Clan.

    At the same time Shioon is frantic and goes to Sera. Sera confesses all to Shioon and offers to help him to identify and avenge his mother. He asks if there is anything he can do to help his Mom. The answer is no but only the hobo doc knows Shioons healing ability from his blood. Granted 'ki' infused blood going into a non Murim. What could happen? Of course with this interaction with Sera, Jinie will be pissed and mock the way Sera prostrates herself before Shioon offering him her services. Jinie will be jealous, cynical, vengeful, and skeptical of Sera's involvement and intentions. But as we all know Sera is very calculating. At the end of this exchange Shioons test results will be back. Sera, Jinie, Ha-Ill, and Shioon will go back to the hospital and enters Elder Kwon, Elder Excited, Old lady, and Hobo Doc. A new set of tests will be run by the hobo doc. Each test will be over seen by Elder Jangling (I think that is the excitable one).

    A solution comes along and hobo, Shioon and Kwon decide to perform the operation. The SUC have started to take over Seoul. Shioon wakes up after surgery and is told not to perform any ki manipulation for at least three weeks. That does not include his BHE technique of gathering ki in his center. It is actually recommended to form a ki gathering procedure but not to distribute the ki. <-- did I explain this funny?

    Anyway with him able to gather ki in his newly forms center and the SUC wreaking havoc on Seoul the MAA can't do anything due to the sheer numbers of the SUC. Kwon tells Shioon he needs to train and can't wait three weeks. Shows him foot techniques, hand palm, that heaven shattering earth tech that Kwon used on masked Chundomoon.

    Then Shioon calls in favors. All of Sunwoo, Sera's clan( with old lady), JiGuns clan, that weird dude with the Shioon crush and long tongue( the one with the sword in breaker part one). Any way with Shioon fully capable of badassery Sunwoo clan retakes Seoul.

  19. #59
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    I don't quite get this argument. First of all, telling him about his mother doesn't mean he'll stop training. It could just mean he'll spend a few hours each day next to her but otherwise works hard and trains properly. I mean, we've all seen that Shioon is the type of person to focus and overcome crisis situations instead of going into a shell. It is a decision HE has to make, she has no right to make it FOR him.

    Second, if we are being all "rational," she could've notified him about his mother but neglect to mention Jini or anything else that might make him feel compelled to act. That way he is never in any danger until he completes some of his training. She could've used her clans power to either find Jini or work with Mr. Fox/Ha-Il/Loud Elder to cooperatively save her without involving Shioon. There were any number of things she COULD HAVE done. Instead she chose to lie to Shioon and then knowingly put him at risk to make the risk to her clan practically ZERO. Well that's great except in reality, despite what she has been telling Shioon, she (along with her clan) are officially Shioon's retainers and as such are supposed to put THEMSELVES in danger to either protect Shioon or fight for his interests. Instead she is using Shioon as her puppet because he is too naive and misinformed to know otherwise. She constantly puts his life in danger while she and especially her clan work quietly from the shadows without exposing themselves. How can anybody claim that after all that she is doing it for HIS OWN GOOD is beyond me.
    Valid points but remember we have the advantage of hindsight in this discussion. We know that he barely survives Jin-Ie’s rescue with his training complete. How worse off would he have been with seconds or hours cut out? Would he even have mastered his training? Who’s to say he wouldn’t have stormed off in search of the people responsible for her condition?

    As far as telling him about Jin-Ie, I’ll agree that, that wasn’t a logical/rational choice she made but rather an emotional one. To me, the part where she asks if he would have also come to her rescue had it been her in that situation, suggests that she had also considered not telling him about Jin-Ie. In the end, her heart told her to tell him. Her question about him coming to rescue her and his answer, just reconfirms to her that she did make the right choice even thought it was an emotional one.

    After that she, goes above and beyond on his behalf, risking herself for him. It’s that same conviction that he will see in her eyes and allow him to forgive her for not telling him. Right or wrong, fact is he would have been dead in any other scenario.
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #60
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 62 Discussion / 63 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Asvin View Post
    Right or wrong, fact is he would have been dead in any other scenario.
    That's not true, any number of things could've happened and he'd be perfectly safe if she didn't tell him about Jini and instead took care of it herself quietly.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts