Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 148 Discussion/149 Predictions Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 148 Discussion/149 Predictions Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; March 15, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 148 Spoiler Thread

Beelzebub 148 ch scan

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=48428472 -> last post

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, of course I need a translation to comment better, but so lol Koma in the bathroom as a decoration.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member FanOfAniManga's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how...
    Spoiler show
    Check out these Wikis for info on select Jump manga:
    - ALL YOU NEED IS KILL
    - ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
    - BEELZEBUB
    - ILLEGAL RARE
    - WORLD TRIGGER

Questions, comments or suggestions?
    Send a PM here, or an e-mail at fanofanimanga @gmail.com.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The character design for Aiba is so bishonen-esque. I thought he would look more like Toujou, but he's sort of like, if you took Furuichi's face and put it on Toujou's body, you know?

I like the cover page as well. Though I wonder how long they are going to spend at the beach if there are deliquents to beat up!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's out, by the way!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed Hilda. I thought she would make some funny comments about this new child-rearing badass

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 148 Discussion/149 Predictions Thread

The best part of this to me, and there are quite a few great parts, is the unavoidable love triangle between Futaba and Chi.

This is going to be great. Beel is in for all kinds of trouble....I can't wait!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be great if Hilda is there just to see Aiba's reaction of knowing "two fine women" XD Those DQ references are great as well!

The best part is the last page, aww man, this is when I wish Futaba should be there

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, of all people, I didn't expect Namiz to show up! (I'm Avatar Kyoshi from DGD, btw)

@Pirulito -- I DID think it was a missed opportunity for Hilda to not be present. But I'm hoping we'll see what she's been up to next time.

@FanofManyAnime -- What amused me more was how fodderesque they all looked. XD I'm hoping the Red Tails complain how they don't have a female counterpoint to fight against.

The plot thickens. This chapter was so awesome and yet, it was kind of unsatisfying. The Dragon Quest references were pure gold, and so was Koma's....cameo appearance. xD The highlight of the chapter was definitely Oga being his normal, stupid self. Aoi even said it: "Don't mind him, he's kinda stupid." LOL!! Madason and Nimzo was also priceless. If only Aiba wasn't a gamer, he would have totally fallen for it too. Also, I can't believe no one has mentioned the WTFBBQ hilarity of Oga's "thinking pose". WTF WAS THAT?!?! The comedy was a great way to offset the dramatic developments.

Ah, Aiba. Wow, this guy can make me feel so uncomfortable just by hitting on Aoi. There's nothing wrong with flirting, but it just feels so...indecent? When Creepichi joins in making the "oh no he didn't!" face, you know you're Doing It Wrong. Maybe we were suppose to feel jealous/upset on behalf of Oga, since he didn't seem to mind one way or the other...or did he? Oga DID want to give him a fake name, whatever purpose that served. xD But the best part of the chapter for me was how Aiba's proposition to Aoi was visually identical to how she met Oga...if Aiba didn't ring "shadow character" right off the bat, he sure does now!

(Also, I take it back....I think Aiba is like some weird science experiment where he has a little bit of Toujou (stupid but nice), Oga (petty and strong), and Furuichi (self-explanatory) all thrown in together.)

Right now, this chapter wasn't at all what I was expecting, but I kind of want to regard that as a good thing! Beelzebub is kind of moving into the harem genre at this rate. Oga has a love triangle, Beel has a love triangle, Furuichi has a love triangle, and now Aoi!

Tamura should write for j-dramas, I think he'd make a lot of money.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised Hilda didn't mention anything about Futaba being there lol. Funny chapter as always, looking forward to next week. Maybe Oga and Aiba will fight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Teeba - well we all know what happen with DGD and since I decided to stop lurking in this forum, I might as well join in the discussion that we apparently stop doing it back in DGD for the laziness XD

True, Oga doesn't seem to mind the least when Aiba is giving his confession to Aoi, but knowing his nature, I doubt Oga would care if it's Hilda anyway XD But that is what make it even better if Hilda is there. BOY! I can imagine she would totally give Aiba a death glare and maybe some threat! EVEN BETTER! BACK UP WITH OGA'S STUPID SARCASM!

And I really wonder how long it would take for Aiba to realize Madason is not Oga's name. The guy is so clueless it almost makes him adorable

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba
    Right now, this chapter wasn't at all what I was expecting, but I kind of want to regard that as a good thing! Beelzebub is kind of moving into the harem genre at this rate. Oga has a love triangle, Beel has a love triangle, Furuichi has a love triangle, and now Aoi!

Tamura should write for j-dramas, I think he'd make a lot of money.
    It's must be Tamura's plan all along He's purposely hiding the fact that the actual genre of Beelzebub is Harem (or Reverse Harem!) by covering it up as a battle manga

And a j-dramas written by Tamura? COUNT ME IN FOR HILARITY ENSUES!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Is too bad Futaba didn't meet Chi, but I guess is bound to happen soon. Last chapter and the cover of this chapter make me feel like this might be an important arcfor Aoi.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Is Furiuchi's triangle Lamia, Angelica and Alaindelon or Lamia and Alaindelon?
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Surprised Hilda didn't mention anything about Futaba being there lol. Funny chapter as always, looking forward to next week. Maybe Oga and Aiba will fight.
    If they fight, I want it to be hilarious, over-the-top father-in-law type fighting.

Technically maybe Hilda was ignoring her. You've mentioned an interesting point though -- Do you think Hilda would feel jealous of Chi? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Namiz View Post
    True, Oga doesn't seem to mind the least when Aiba is giving his confession to Aoi, but knowing his nature, I doubt Oga would care if it's Hilda anyway XD But that is what make it even better if Hilda is there. BOY! I can imagine she would totally give Aiba a death glare and maybe some threat! EVEN BETTER! BACK UP WITH OGA'S STUPID SARCASM!

It's must be Tamura's plan all along He's purposely hiding the fact that the actual genre of Beelzebub is Harem (or Reverse Harem!) by covering it up as a battle manga
    Its true, Hilda probably would have been even more aggressive than Nene was. But, I can think of one very good reason why Hilda would have ruined the mood: We actually have no clue if Aiba and Chi are human or not. We know they are siblings, but not much else. Hilda being absent heightens the mystery of who Aiba and Chi really are.

I actually wanted to write a theory how Beelzebub could have easily been re-written into a harem, but the possibility seems so real now.

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Is too bad Futaba didn't meet Chi, but I guess is bound to happen soon. Last chapter and the cover of this chapter make me feel like this might be an important arc for Aoi.
    I think so too. I think Aoi has a lot of personal demons in her life right now, hence why she's being more diplomatic about things. It could also give us insight on what happened to her parents, which in turn could tell us more about the political environment of the demon world.

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Is Furiuchi's triangle Lamia, Angelica and Alaindelon or Lamia and Alaindelon?
    Oh snap, you caught me with that one! Of course, Lami and Alaindelon. But, as a true foil to Oga, Furuichi is never going to realize it. xD

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was absolutely hilarious! I didn't expect the events to turn out like this. This new guy tries to ba a macho, but the thing that is interesting for me is if it will provoke Oga to fight him for Aoi. and this new guy should be given to Nene...
    Beel also seems to get a lovestory... things are turning pretty interesting. And I believe we might see something concerning another big enemies soon.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast