Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Predictions Thread

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Predictions Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; March 08, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dolly12's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 147 Spoiler Thread

3rd year anniversary party mode is ON! Fanservice color spread to commemorate the occasion <3

or link

credit to MTO's Beelzebub Discussion
    Last edited by Dolly12; March 08, 2012 at 01:23 AM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

T-t-tamura-sensei, you are on fire lately. This is possibly the best color page ever! The gang look amazing. I love how all the Red Tails are dressed a little differently, and Beel looks so cute in his crown!

Also, I love his sense of trolling. Nene of all people, hanging out with Oga like you know, she always has! I also wonder who tied Furuichi up. I have to admit, seeing the thumbnail I was convinced he would have drawn Furuichi in a bunny outfit as well. >_>

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Nene of all people, hanging out with Oga like you know, she always has!
    Sensei is not trolling. He's foreshadowing a proper relationship for the crown prince's foster father. Other girls and previous Ship Tease are decoys only. I trust my level of understanding subtle implication of subtext ::get shot::

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I also wonder who tied Furuichi up.
    Y need to know! He get all excited being tied up anyway This occasion is a high in His Glorious General's life: fetish fulfilled and surrounded by bunnies, kittens and cutie mice. Can anyone show me way to the party? Is it free to take pictures with them girls?

Edit: I think the girls' outfits are inspired from these ...

Spoiler show
    and
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Dolly12; March 08, 2012 at 04:14 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out~
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/88864/b...d-hawk-scans/1

Congrats to Tamura-sensei for the 3rd year of serial! It's been a while since Beelzebub took the cover page. And I really love the colorspread, I dunno but somehow the coloring got better. XD

Anyways, I can't say much about the chapter aside from the fact that it's pretty funny and leads to new characters (?) and plot.

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

congrats for three years of serialization!!

Spoiler show

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Babu 147 is a typical set-up chapter so I have no comment whatsoever.I have more fun with this week color spread than the chapter itself. Next week chapter, please come.

Congrats to Tamura-sensei and his staff!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Predictions Thread

Yeah the jokes in the plane didn't work that well for me. Fortunatly there is the color cover and a nice setup for next chapter.
    Do you think the second baby is another demon or just a normal child ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's another demon. Am I the only one that thinks Oga and Mr. Aiba are going to get along if they are both demons.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahahaha! Awesome as always! Beelze is the manga I'm waiting with the most anticipation! If you told me that before I started reading it, I would have said you lot are... a crazy lot! Hahahaha! AWESOME!!! I... already can't wait for next week chapter!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@Dolly12 -- I'm so glad we're in agreement about pairings now.

@Shigure -- I agree. If someone were to tell me five years ago I'd be into Beelzebub I wouldn't have believed it either.

Congratulations, Beelzebub, on 3 awesome years of serialization!

Woah, this school trip is going to be amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing who this other "child-rearing badass" is. I think it would be interesting if it were a demon with a human baby. Imagine if they had a contract under unusual circumstances!

I didn't expect to see Shinjou and Sakaki take up the beginning of the first half. I love how all the St. Ishiyama students were building his ego up only for Oga to tear it down. xD And isn't it sweet that Kanzaki brought his dad and niece along? LOL.

I hope Furuichi and Toujou get some time to have a real vacation amist the craziness that'll be unleashed. Good think Furuichi has that extra pair of underpants, now he's prepared for whatever the plot throws at him!

Edit: I just realized the maids in the last chapter could have been talking about this child-rearing badass, not Oga. The plot thickens, I guess!
    Last edited by Teeba; March 08, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

3 years, how nice! Congrats, Tamura!

I just want to point out this: Kanzaki doing the sign of horns/satan fingers because he thinks badass the fact he brought his family was hilarious.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite yet brief scene in chapter 147: Kanzaki Hajime's dad boarded the plane to Okinawa to send off his granddaughter safely then immediately flow back to take care of "family business". He deserves Yakuza #1 Grandpa trophy as a souvenir when Futaba comes back from her uncle's let's-make-good-high-school-memories field trip. IMO, Kanzaki Mugen is so THE boss.

Off topic: Is anyone interested to learn a bit more about Tamura-sensei from his comment section at the end of each Weekly Shounen Jump volume? link I don't know Japanese but can roughly understand those comments using Google translation. The weblog is not up to date but it has comments from other WSJ authors up to early March, 2011.
    I stumbled upon that site while searching for "バニーヒルダ" = "Bunny Hilda". According to that site and my brain trying to make sense of choppy Google translation, in one comment written in Jump #9 in January last year aka "The year of Rabbit", Tamura-sensei thanked (people) for (sending him) New Year cards and (thought) he should have drawn Bunny Hilda (for that year).

Original comment: 年賀状、沢山いただき有難うございます。バニーヒルダいいな。描けばよかった…。〈隆平〉

Dear Tamura-sensei, I'm happy and thankful you finally draw her for Beelzebub's 3rd anniversary. Not the same kind of bunny but close enough, I guess

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

At first sorry to all post over me, cause i didn´t read it at all. I only will open my mouth for this first chapters for this Arc.

And i will say it short, this is in my Eyes totally crap. Why to much new unimportant Person. Why we must bring in Kanzaki sister and Yakuza Father, the other new guy and that mysterious person who set up this meeting of school Sucks. Possible it´s important for the Story line of this Arc, about other people raising bad asses. This sucks i think this should only the Part of Oga and Kuienda in the hole Story. Nothing to any Person cause that make Factor splitt the aiming. First u could hold this view to show that Oga get Famous over Ishiyama and main Island. Second it looks like a total boring situation that sucks with the Time and the Sory line. That is my personal opinion over that.
    I hope the new side charachters are gone away after this Arc. I say Tamura-sensei should go on with the Demon parts and the different Families.
    The best Scene in the Chapter was Tojo and Saotome in the airplain. The Teacher is drunken and the strongest Student get a chance for a trip to Okinawa. By thsi background infos is his excitment total okay.
    The Chapter destroy the Celebration for the great 3 Years Brithday. Congratiulations tamura-sensei. Hope the best for beelzebub and even more greater Years they will come.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter had really great amount of comedy in it. Still I believe now it would be a bit more serious as we get the new story development, where we are posibly getting another guy who has a contract with a strong Demon.
    At least it would be quiet an interesting development, especially if we will be introduced to another big Demon group through a new little Demon.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast