Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TStew's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic work everyone. Makes me wasnt to break out some paper. I used to love art in high school but wasnt very good. Wish I could draw like some of you all since Claymore is so inspiring. It was hard enough for me just trying to combine a few images and effects on the computer to make a sig pic that looked half way decent. So much good stuff here I havent gone back very far yet but can't wait to go through the whole thread!

---------- Post added November 09, 2013 at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was October 26, 2013 at 09:26 AM ----------

Ok so it had been a while I was dying to draw something, and a few beers (including a Raison D'Être of course) helped me make the decision last night. Its been many years, and I was never very good so this isnt anything great. But you got to start somewhere right? So I grabbed the pad of paper and pencil that were sitting next to my keyboard and decided to draw.

So I started with one of the popular images and traced some of the outlines, I just suck a completely freehanding. But maybe if I stick with it these practice ones will help me get better. Atleast I only traced some of the outline and position of where things were, and filled in most of it myself.

This one I did based of my megahouse figure posed on the desk. That was a lot harder and didnt come out as nice since I didnt already have a drawn image to go of the cues from.

Sorry, if I do any more I need to use white paper and not a notepad with lines on it.
    Last edited by TStew; November 09, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    T~Stew

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've finally got bluray's working on my linux box, as well as various software to record and edit, etc. Its all brand new to me so I'm a bit of a newbie but was excited and started messing with putting a few animated gifs together. I thought the changing eyes would be a great animated gif so I made a few versions of that.

Here is the full version...

But the file sizes are so huge I tried to make a more minimal one to fit the 50kB max file size allowed. I really had to trim it down! Plus I didnt want it to annoying so I slowed it way down, and made it kind of reverse on itself instead of jumping from the end to the beginning... what do you think? Avatar quality?

Thats only like 4 frames from the original group, plus two are duplicated for the reverse sequence.

I'll be messing with some more for sure. Any one have any requests? Any particular scenes you think would look good (realizing it needs to be literally only a second or two long or the file will be huge). I'd like to work on a new sig, so thinking about trying to animate a little something there. My sig I made a while ago, while I like it, it was my first sig, and I'm sure I could do better. Plus I find now that its a little too busy. IDK.

OK so I made another one quick since I had the frames captured already along with the first eye one...
    Last edited by TStew; December 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
    T~Stew

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lineart by bmesias063, colors by TheSilentChloey from deviantart.

Two pics I couldn't provide thumbnails for:
    #1 Priority
    Clare

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've been messing around some more with animations this time for a sig, figured I'd do one for Teresa since she just won the most badass female anime character compitition. Unfortunately it didnt come out like what I wanted, and a bit to large of a file, but I'll upload it here at least. Might trim it down or remake it for a sig but IDK.

And thought this background went well with this render of Clare...

Last edited by TStew; December 20, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
    T~Stew

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've been working for a while on my favorite claymore pic from the art book. I'd seen this render someone did of it with the background removed...

And I really wanted to make a sig/wallpaper/whatever but wanted a larger image, plus wanted to use my own work as much as possible, and thought I might do better anyhow. So I started off using my 18MP dSLR and a high CRI led light. I then carefully removed the background to create the base image. There were several things I wanted to modify though... I did capture a bit more of the image than the render I found online, but still I wanted the tip of the hilt that was chopped off, and perhaps the whole sword so I kind of made up those pieces myself. I also like the colors of the original but wanted to make it more of what I thought the true colors would be, and made the hilt more gold colored like the anime as well as a red handle. I make the sword more grey since it had warm tones in it. Also her skin was far too tanned, and hair seemingly dark almost flesh toned in the middle so I lightened the skin a little and brought out more yellow in the hair. I also made the eyes more silver. So this is what I have so far...

If anyone wants to use it to make their own wallpaper feel free. I have much larger version too I could give out, just no account that will allow me to upload it to currently.
    T~Stew

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and one more thing. Yes, it's a bit late but Cassandra wishes you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last edited by Leroid; January 11, 2014 at 07:08 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I know this post probably has nothing to do here, however in case you didn't know, SOPA is once again in the starting blocks, threatening to make ALL forms of fanworks illegal (fics, art, AMVs...) and shut down websites . So yeah, this thread would be illegal too .

The petition to protest this retarded act is there :
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
    Even if, like me, you don't live in the US, you just need an email adress to create an account.

As it is, it still needs a bit over 37000 signatures before March 19th - needless to say, I'm not too optimistic, so I'm hoping some people here will spread the word and help. Thank you and sorry for bothering you all.
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    As it is, it still needs a bit over 37000 signatures before March 19th - needless to say, I'm not too optimistic, so I'm hoping some people here will spread the word and help. Thank you and sorry for bothering you all.
    Done. And it is over 100,000 signatures.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2270515862#!/l/p1

Funnily looking ABs (click on an image to zoom, I'm too lazy to download them).

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Irene's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    Okay, I know this post probably has nothing to do here, however in case you didn't know, SOPA is once again in the starting blocks, threatening to make ALL forms of fanworks illegal (fics, art, AMVs...) and shut down websites . So yeah, this thread would be illegal too .

The petition to protest this retarded act is there :
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
    Even if, like me, you don't live in the US, you just need an email adress to create an account.

I signed it too. I also signed the "deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card" petition, which currently has 272,062 signatures, hahaha! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-card/ST1yqHJL
    Galarene <3

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2270515862#!/l/p1

Funnily looking ABs (click on an image to zoom, I'm too lazy to download them).
    LOL chibi SD ABs... They're so cute you'd want to take them home. Of course it'll be less funny when they try to eat you.
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Stigma. Creepy!!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Bayuga; April 08, 2014 at 09:10 PM.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Apple Helen's Avatar
    Country
    Highgarden
    Post Thanks / Like

[Japanese] What does this hilarious piece with Miria & co. mean in English?

Can someone please tell me what on earth this says in English?

This looks hilarious! I will be eternally grateful to anyone who would translate this into English.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast