Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Liar Game Chapter 151 Discussion/152 Prediction

Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Liar Game Chapter 151 Discussion/152 Prediction

This is the thread where you discuss the current chapter of Liar Game.
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Liar Game Chapter 151 Discussion/152 Prediction

Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now, I predicted chaos, but not immediate, I mean now we are at another stage in this game, I love the way the mangaka paneled the ending pages where everyone just starts playing for themselves. I think Akiyama, going from the last page, is more please with this scenario than the continuation of the Nao plan. He may really care for the other players going from that, and he sees Harimoto as his main enemy.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder to what extent akiyama predicted and perhaps even intentionally induced the chaos though.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/liar_...4/c151/11.html

Granted, this is all very true however I feel akiyama could have avoided some details of his explanation to make the bid rigging system go on longer. I feel he said those words specifically so that the system would collapse in the short run. Perhaps he saw a flaw in the whole thing and decided to end it then and there? Or perhaps he has an even more awesome plan? Why even reveal harimoto's trick? Isn't he better off keeping him off at a toilet on the other side of the room? On the other hand the sham was up anyways so perhaps he thought he might get some trust from a few other players if he exposed harimoto before he did it himself.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think with chaos he can get even some of Harimotos own gang on his side, he might use Nao to get to Abe, that would be the more awesome plan no? I mean a man as smart as him will surely use everything he learned about Harimoto and his crew against him in this new one. But he will start with the rest of the players until only Harimotos group is cast aside and thus they are forced to cooperate somehow since everyone else outnumbers them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he's setting up for Shortbob to take the fall, under the notion that if one of Harimoto's group loses and everyone else survives it'll be okay.

But I wonder how Nao would react to that, since she wants to save Harimoto's group too.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe cause a struggle within Harimoto's group? I mean I am certain Harimoto is not looking for the best interest for his followers. Surely Akiyama may expose this, maybe causing some of them to gain his trust, like Abe, I mean Abe is just waiting to get out of the whole thing, in my opinion. That may cause Harimoto to go rouge in the next games.

New Reply