Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Claymore Fanfiction Thread!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Fanfiction Thread!

LOL I can't remember when I got this idea, I've been working on this since last year, and took it up again recently (I've never seen/read the original mind you). I'm actually much further into it, considering I sent chp 13 to 18 (the whole 'Queen of Hearts' episode) to Shieky recently.
    But yeah, you get the idea, expect the Claymore characters' quirks, quotes and memorable scenes to appear in this, like Deneve's infamous shirt rip here . Some characters will fit the Alice roles (you should have guessed who plays the White Rabbit, feel free to imagine the others) while others will have original parts.
    Hopefully you'll have a fun read when I do finish it
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

While browsing through old stuff I stumbeled over something Claymore-related, a fragment, I wrote more than a year ago. Though I have no intention to do something with it, I thought someone here might - so I am just going to share it.

Spoiler show

As I said, feel free to use it, as you want.

Cheers.
    Quote Quote:
    Carved out of a dragon's bone, bathed in a Dragon's blood and hardened by a Dragon's breath this blade is our only true friend in battle. It will never bend, it will never break and it will never turn on our backs. If we lose it, we are lost.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shelter's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice short piece, but a little too modern for anything I'm planning, I'm afraid.

Did you have in mind some modern-day detective AU? Since I haven't seen a lot of good ones, you could win some readers over.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelter View Post
    Nice short piece, but a little too modern for anything I'm planning, I'm afraid.

Did you have in mind some modern-day detective AU? Since I haven't seen a lot of good ones, you could win some readers over.
    That was about my intention, iirc. But it's from too long ago to remember in detail what I was actually going to do, so I thought someone might have an idea.
    Quote Quote:
    Carved out of a dragon's bone, bathed in a Dragon's blood and hardened by a Dragon's breath this blade is our only true friend in battle. It will never bend, it will never break and it will never turn on our backs. If we lose it, we are lost.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5