Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crack Theories!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crack Theories!

^ Oh my god lol I love that one! xD I actually had to check the raw if it was real, and then I actually found a part of that article Hoshino must have used (from 1990! O.o); "Drug Abusers Under 45 Have High Stroke Risk". It's so funny, because in the same panel, Komui says "What was contained in the message was a saying from long ago... it was an instruction on how to use this substance." I feel really bad for saying this, but it would actually be hilarious if Allen suddenly had a stroke and just died like that

I shall provide further evidence on that crack-theory of yours Remember Suman? Well, he certainly looked like a drug addict, didn't he? yeeeah... On a more serious note, I genuinely believe the Exorcist experiments were "inspired by" the horrible drug- and electroshock-experiments of the CIA in the 1960s

And apo-chan is a rapist! That's not even a crack theory!! It's FACT dammit!!!
    I kinda want a motivational poster that says something like "In D.Gray-man, innocence rapes YOU." x'D
    Ahh, rape jokes, always so classy

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crack Theories!

my crack theory is that allen is a angel that was sent by god to destroy both the innocence and the noahs. because the noahs are bad and the exorcist/innocence thing they are doing what god wants and have done some bad things. that when allen was sent to earth the 14th somehow added his memories to the angel or made a deal. crack i know
    Last edited by NAM61; May 29, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2