Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 272

Thread: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

  1. #31
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    1. Tsunade is very slow. Combined attacks from Naruto and Sasuke will overpower her.
    Point I've been trying to make since this thread opened.


    Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    2. Tsunade is a close range fighter, Naruto and Sasuke can use long range attacks, this puts Tsunade at a disadvantage.
    Point I've been trying to make since this thread opened.


    Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    3. Tsunade is a healer not a fighter, both Naruto and Sasuke are gifted fighters.
    You and Rikudou King are the only ones who didn't miss that.


    Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    4. Kabuto overpowered Tsunade, Naruto overpowered Kabuto, simple logic.
    Whoop there it is.

  2. #32
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    No one is denying that. What I'm pointing out to you is that it didn't take much of that "skill" to dodge Tsunade's attacks. That's what you don't understand. Tsunade is not fast, she has nothing in the way of grace, she's like a bull. If a bull gets you it's over but you'd have to be pretty stupid to stand there while it's charging at you. Tsunade is the same way. Tsunade only landed two punches (maybe three) during that entire fight. One on Kabuto and one on Orochimaru. Know why that is? Kabuto was bragging, left himself wide open, and got clipped. Orochimaru got to second base and then got clipped. Unless someone is being incredibly stupid (Kabuto) or wreckless (Orochimaru) they'll never get hit by Tsunade. Keyword - never.
    Yes, Kabuto is stupid and Orochimaru is reckless, while Sasuke and Naruto are not of the above, and of course they are magically skilled enough like a Jounin-level ninja with the same general strenght of Kakashi and a Sannin.
    Yeah.
    Why did Sasuke then needed, after 3 years of training, to attack orochimaru while Oro was sick, if he could best him just with CS2?
    Tsunade is faster than both Sasuke and Naruto, plain and simple. Just so you know, Kabuto, the very same dumb guy, effortlessy dodged Naruto's attempt at the Rasengan while he had his body control screwed by the very same skill-less Tsunade, and the very same Naruto needed to grab Kabuto to Rasengan him.
    Same thing that he would need with Tsunade, with the problem that outstrenghten Tsunade is impossible unless you have Sage Mode or you are A.

    But of course, continue to believe that 2 chunin level ninjas at best can kill a Kage, even if that said Kage isn't the strongest Kage around. That said Kage is slow, dumb, and downright useless.
    Hell why didn't they pick Asuma or some random fodder like Ebisu as a kage candidate over Tsunade? Maybe because, except Jiraiya and arguably Kakashi, there isn't any ninja in Konoha more suited to be Hokage?

    Quote Quote:
    I'd be willing to bet that T.I. money that Sasuke, during the first arc was a match for Kabuto. And when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto we're not talking about skills that would neg Tsunade's strength we're talking about techniques that would outright kill her. If Sasuke chidori's Tsunade through the heart do you really believe she is going to regenerate? I don't see it happening playa.
    So Sasuke in part 1 was a match to a guy that was on Kakashi's level?
    And like Sasuke and Naruto have skills that can kill her, Tsunade have that too, with the exception that Tsunade can regenerate her wounds, while Sasuke don't. Naruto can, but the process damages him

    Quote Quote:
    Yeah. I'm the one asking you for proof soooooo, what sense does that make. You're the only one here making things up. I'm the one drawing from actual logic. It stands to reason that I would ask you to back up your "talk."
    Your actual logic is that Sasuke at age 12 could kill a Kage, while he was owned by the great ninja that was Sakon.
    Flawless, I say.
    When you troll, please, do it in the right topics, or do it without believing to be believable, just do it for the fun of it


    Quote Quote:
    No it isn't. That's ridiculous. You can't tell the difference between actual immortality and someone just bragging? Uchiha Madara has true immortality. Orochimaru has true immortality. Tsunade can only regenerate her wounds and only to a certain extent. Do you think she can regenerate if Sasuke Wolverine's her ass? Not only that but Tsunade's technique will only last as long as her chakra does. And I'm guessing you ignored Shizune's protest in using that technique. If Tsunade was truly immortal then Shizune would not have had any reason to worry. I'm sure you skipped over the details but Tsunade's technique damages her the EXACT same way Naruto's one-tailed form does. She'll regenerate from her wounds all right but excessive use of the technique will destroy her cells. Read what Shizune says on the EXACT same page. It's clearly not an immortality technique.

    Can someone here give him some back-up?
    Tsunade regenerated a stab that got through her ( the likes of a Chidori ) and two slash wounds from the Kusanagi without a single problem.

    Shizune is freakin' out since the jutsu shortens her life-span, the whole reason why, after the jutsu endes, she is an ugly hag.
    Point being, regenerating a Chidori through her chest would not be a problem, and it is all it takes for tsunade to grab Sasuke and smack him at will, thus ending him.
    It is an immortality jutsu since, unless she finishes her chakra, she can simply mend the wounds and return to fight.
    But please, continue to use your "actual logic "

  3. #33
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez
    So for not using a hands it make your feet movement slower?.....Wierd. but when Jiraiya was fighting Orochimaru.. Jiraiya couldn't land a hit...
    WoW put Naruto and Sasuke try to block Tsunade punch, let see if they can successfully block it with their hands. It will knock them both out. Even if they use their hands to catch Tsunade fist.

    His feet weren't moving slow at all. They were moving fast enough that he could dodge practically every blow that came his way until he got exhausted. She couldn't touch him until later in the fight. As for blocking, 1TK Naruto will not get one-shot by a punch from Tsunade. Sasuke maybe. Or he'd just get a broken wing. But I think you're overestimating her strength.

    Anyway, if she does win (which I think she does like... 6 outta 10), it'll have something to do with Katsuyu. I don't see her beating them both hand to hand while Sasuke has a Sharingan and Naruto has an unorthodox chakra shroud. Hell, even if she does hit Naruto and launches him away, the shroud will reach out and grab her while he's recovering. And she has no ranged options where as Sasuke has plenty, all of which are increased in strength thanks to his Curse Seal.

    And even with her regenerating so fast that the flames from the Goukakkyu don't kill her, it doesn't change the fact that she's blind from being inside a fireball. This gives one or both of them a chance to prepare a Rasengan or Chidori. Then there's sending chakra arms underneath the ground to grab her without her knowing... too many ways for this to go down to just say "she gets close and punches them, end game."

  4. #34
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ChelaTHEBEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Just like most Minato matchups go by these days, im just going to claim that Tsunade will never land a hit on Sasuke. /thread
    The sword of totsuka stabs so fast, it actually goes back in time to hit you.

  5. #35
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    No Trust Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Wow. I've never been so underwhelmed in my life.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Yes, Kabuto is stupid and Orochimaru is reckless, while Sasuke and Naruto are not of the above, and of course they are magically skilled enough like a Jounin-level ninja with the same general strenght of Kakashi and a Sannin. Yeah.
    This guy still thinks Sannin is indicative of a power level. Oh internet.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Why did Sasuke then needed, after 3 years of training, to attack orochimaru while Oro was sick, if he could best him just with CS2?
    Wow. That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic now does it? Did you forget that even while Orochimaru was sick, neither Jiraiya nor Tsunade could beat him? Sasuke facing Orochimaru on his deathbed and killing him, puts him WAY above Tsunade and Jiraiya who made the same attempt, two on one, and failed.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Tsunade is faster than both Sasuke and Naruto, plain and simple.
    Since when? Kabuto had far more trouble with Naruto than he did Tsunade. She doesn't sound that fast to me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Just so you know, Kabuto, the very same dumb guy, effortlessy dodged Naruto's attempt at the Rasengan while he had his body control screwed by the very same skill-less Tsunade, and the very same Naruto needed to grab Kabuto to Rasengan him.
    OK. 23 points.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Same thing that he would need with Tsunade, with the problem that outstrenghten Tsunade is impossible unless you have Sage Mode or you are A.
    My god do you even understand words? No one is talking about Naruto or Sasuke being physically more powerful than Tsunade. You can't make one coherent post that doesn't come from left field. Tsunade is strong, she is but she is SLOW as an ox. All of her PHYSICAL power means nothing if she can't hit what she's aiming at.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    But of course, continue to believe that 2 chunin level ninjas at best can kill a Kage, even if that said Kage isn't the strongest Kage around. That said Kage is slow, dumb, and downright useless.
    What I tried to point out to you (and failed because you can't seem to understand plain logic) is that basing this entire battle on rank is just ridiculous. Rank means nothing in Naruto. Itachi is stronger than any kage and he only made Jonin. Pain doesn't even have a title and he is by far the most powerful cat since Rikudou himself. Rikudou wasn't even a "shinobi" per se and he was considered a god. I'm pointing out to you the sheer stupidity of using rank to determine the outcome of a battle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Hell why didn't they pick Asuma or some random fodder like Ebisu as a kage candidate over Tsunade?
    Cause as weak as Tsunade is those two are even more so.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Maybe because, except Jiraiya and arguably Kakashi, there isn't any ninja in Konoha more suited to be Hokage?
    That doesn't say much. Konoha doesn't have much in the way of talent when it comes to leadership.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    So Sasuke in part 1 was a match to a guy that was on Kakashi's level?
    Well played.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And like Sasuke and Naruto have skills that can kill her, Tsunade have that too, with the exception that Tsunade can regenerate her wounds, while Sasuke don't. Naruto can, but the process damages him
    You didn't read anything I posted. Or anything anyone else posted. GTFOH.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Your actual logic is that Sasuke at age 12 could kill a Kage, while he was owned by the great ninja that was Sakon.
    Won't even lie. I have no way to explain that.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    When you troll, please, do it in the right topics, or do it without believing to be believable, just do it for the fun of it
    I'm learning from the best huh.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Tsunade regenerated a stab that got through her ( the likes of a Chidori ) and two slash wounds from the Kusanagi without a single problem.
    None of which were fatal.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Shizune is freakin' out since the jutsu shortens her life-span, the whole reason why, after the jutsu endes, she is an ugly hag.
    I'm asking you how the hell that is an immortality technique?


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Point being, regenerating a Chidori through her chest would not be a problem, and it is all it takes for tsunade to grab Sasuke and smack him at will, thus ending him.
    Since when has Tsunade been that fast?! She couldn't even beat Kabuto in taijutsu and you think she can beat an Uchiha?


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    It is an immortality jutsu since, unless she finishes her chakra, she can simply mend the wounds and return to fight.
    Cool story bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    But please, continue to use your "actual logic "
    No I'm good. I'll save my arguments for someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; March 06, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

  6. #36
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    bunch of trolling
    So your points are:
    -rank means nothing, a genin can outright murder someone that was selected as a Kage. Unbelievable, but hell, if Tsunade didn't have her Genesis Rebirth I would hand it to you
    -Tsunade is slower than Sasuke which is faster, and a match, for Kabuto, as you said
    -Tsunade is slow because she tied against an elite jounin ( in power, not in rank mind you ) who is on par with Kakashi
    -A sword through her chest which is the same kind of wound as a Chidori, her upper body slashed fully more than once aren't fatal wounds, so her healing them is actually not that big of a deal

    Of all this points, only the first is believable for the reasons you posted above, the others are, for the lack of a better word, a bunch of utter nonsense. If speed would equal win, then this manga would've ended a while ago with Gai speedblitzing everything that moves.

    Decide, be a troll or argue in a costructive way, to do both is useless, since it makes you not that much believable. You raise good argument which you destroy the sentence after, and then you get all bothered because your logic isn't consistent.
    Do us a favour and start trolling for real, that way you will be appreciated more

  7. #37
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,945
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Everyone arguing for a Naruto/Sasuke win continue to use Kabuto vs Tsunade as some sort of measure of Tsunade's ability to support their theory.
    Kabuto at that point of the manga was equal to Kakashi in ability(at least according to both Orochimaru and Jiraiya), and even so he had to use a soldier pill to fight Tsunade. He also had to rely on Tsunade's haemophobia to combat her.

    Even if you attempt to argue that Sasuke and Naruto were equal to Kabuto at that point, and thus Kakashi as well(an argument I personally feel is a non-starter), their power still doesn't match-up to Tsunade in a straight out battle.

    Tsunade wins in a battle against the duo.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    676
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    If Orochimaru had any real intention of ending Naruto and Sasuke during the skirmish, it would probably have taken a few seconds. And Sasuke and Naruto only survived their conflict with Zabuza because of Kakashi. These battles are not indicative of them having the ability to fight someone on Tsunade's level.

    At that point Naruto's clones were notably easy to take on, Tsunade supposedly useless strong punches would be more than capable of producing a fissure that would destroy Naruto's clones en masse. And sharingan users are neither immune nor impossible to defeat with taijutsu. Also, Tsunade's medical ninjutsu has also been shown to have offensive capabilities, so raw strength is hardly the only thing in her arsenal.

    If it comes down to stamina, Sasuke will be out of the fight long before Tsunade or Naruto. And a one-on-one match against Tsunade is a match Naruto would lose.

    If Naruto and Sasuke decide to go in for a direct confrontation instead of an endurance battle, they will have to use their highest offensive abilities. These abilities are both close-combat, and they would end up destroyed by Tsunade's taijutsu.
    Tsunade's taijutsu? You saying like her taijutsu would be any good.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Everyone arguing for a Naruto/Sasuke win continue to use Kabuto vs Tsunade as some sort of measure of Tsunade's ability to support their theory.

    Yes, that fight demonstrated Tsunade's lack of ability as a fighter.

    Kabuto at that point of the manga was equal to Kakashi in ability(at least according to both Orochimaru and Jiraiya), and even so he had to use a soldier pill to fight Tsunade. He also had to rely on Tsunade's haemophobia to combat her.

    Regardless, Tsunade couldn't handle Kabuto whereas Naruto could.

    Even if you attempt to argue that Sasuke and Naruto were equal to Kabuto at that point, and thus Kakashi as well(an argument I personally feel is a non-starter), their power still doesn't match-up to Tsunade in a straight out battle.

    It's not about being equal it's about the abilities each ninja has at their disposal. Naruto and Sasuke outmatch Tsunade, its just that simple.

    Tsunade wins in a battle against the duo.

    Looking at logic, evidently not.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    Which means what exactly? If your knowledge about this topic was actually credible you'd recognize that rank really doesn't mean much. The elders didn't want Tsunade for a reason. She was not skilled enough or knowledgeable enough to be a Kage. What part of that do you find difficult to understand? The part where she's weak or the elders didn't want her because she was weak? Your argument is like saying, well sure she's not strong enough to be a Kage but she's still a Kage so there. Utterly ridiculous.

    Your taking things out of context. Its not like the elders didn't want her, its just that they wanted jiraiya more. He had better credentials than tsunade seeing as how he was the mentor of the 4th hokage. Tsunade had went into isolation and left the village. None of that indicative of her overall strength. Im not saying she is just powerful because she is a kage but the fact that they picked her in the end means something. She might not be the most powerful kage but she is still a kage. There aren't many people that can put her down. The ones that can are all S rank ninja.


    Now I know for a fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. Kakashi could easily own Tsunade with his Mangekyo. Not only that but maybe you missed that chapter where Gai destroyed several islands with one attack while he was fighting Kisame. Tsunade, Kage though she is cannot even dream of causing the same level of damage as Gai. Why? Because Gai is much stronger than she is, jonin or not. Further proof that your "KAGE LEVEL" argument is sheer nonsense is seen everywhere in the manga. Itachi was technically Anbu, never became a kage and he is far stronger than any kage we've seen. Pain is stronger than anyone and he, technically was never even a genin. So before you try to use rank in your argument, try to look at the bigger picture.

    Lol well its a good thing i read your sig first otherwise i might have gotten upset. You clearly didn't read what i said so i will retype it word for word.
    The weakest of the kage are still stronger than all BUT the elite jounin(kakashi, gai, etc.). translation- all of the weaker kage are still stronger than all of the lower ranks EXCEPT the elite Jounin. Then i posted a nice little example by saying kakashi and gai.


    You do realize that Sannin isn't a rank. It was simply a title that Honzo gave to the crew because they SURVIVED. It is a title given by Honzo simply because Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade were able to survive a fight against him. Do you understand what I am saying to you?

    Oh your right my bad. I forgot that it means nothing your right. Everyone should just disregard their titles. The fact that Tsunade was held in the same regards of jairaiya and orochimaru means nothing. Its not impressive at all that she was one of the only 3 to perform as well as they did against Honzo. Good catch.

    Naruto did it. And Sasuke was a lot stronger than him.

    Two things wrong with this. It was a 3 on one battle. Shizune, Tsunade, and Naruto vs Kabuto. Kabuto got his entire nervous system rearranged for christ's sake. Its not too much of an assumption to assume he was tired and yet he was still winning. Kabuto easily dodged naruto's first attempt at rasengan. The only reason kabuto got hit with it was because naruto tried something as risky as letting kabuto stab him through hand and wouldn't let him go. From there good old PIS came in and did the rest of the work. For some reason kabuto forgot he had another hand and two legs so he just had no other option then get hit by an A rank jutsu. That was the first thing you were wrong about. The second being were did you get sasuke was stronger than naruto??? They were clearly shown to be equals at vote. If anything Naruto was above sasuke. Naruto just got done chasing the sound 4 through the fire country, having little skirmishes with the sound 4, fighting Kimimaro(wasting a thousand initial tailed clones), after finally catching up to sasuke he was going easy trying to take him back with words as opposed to force, letting PIS effect him by not attempting to summon, and finally instead of landing a blow he went for a forehead protector(though sasuke didn't land a fatal blow either). While Naruto was doing that Sasuke was having a nice little power nap. Literally. He was sleeping/dead and getting a power up from it. That would be the second thing

    Since when has Tsunade possessed a technique that makes her immortal? Show me a wiki entry or a panel that SAYS Tsunade has a technique that makes her immortal because I think you're lying.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth <- Make sure you read all of it. Especially the part about being "immortal". Enjoy.
    Replies in bold
    Last edited by NinjaStar; March 06, 2012 at 09:28 PM.

  14. #41
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    It wasn't just a stab though... he followed up with a slash which almost cut her chest in half and then he pierced her a second time through her back. Not to mention she already used medical ninjutsu on herself and Naruto before all of this happened, and we know healing techniques are among the most expensive in terms of chakra cost.
    Even then, those wounds didn't look any worst then what she would get from the Chidori or Rasengan. I'm not saying healing either would empty her, but healing herself after multiple punches and possibly summoning Katsuya should be quite taxing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    If Orochimaru had any real intention of ending Naruto and Sasuke during the skirmish, it would probably have taken a few seconds. And Sasuke and Naruto only survived their conflict with Zabuza because of Kakashi. These battles are not indicative of them having the ability to fight someone on Tsunade's level.

    At that point Naruto's clones were notably easy to take on, Tsunade supposedly useless strong punches would be more than capable of producing a fissure that would destroy Naruto's clones en masse. And sharingan users are neither immune nor impossible to defeat with taijutsu. Also, Tsunade's medical ninjutsu has also been shown to have offensive capabilities, so raw strength is hardly the only thing in her arsenal.

    If it comes down to stamina, Sasuke will be out of the fight long before Tsunade or Naruto. And a one-on-one match against Tsunade is a match Naruto would lose.

    If Naruto and Sasuke decide to go in for a direct confrontation instead of an endurance battle, they will have to use their highest offensive abilities. These abilities are both close-combat, and they would end up destroyed by Tsunade's taijutsu.
    By the time of VotE, both Naruto and Sasuke were very skilled fighters. Sasuke had speed comparable to Lee, and Naruto wasn't far behind. Meanwhile, Kabuto never showed such speed and Tsunade couldn't even catch him. When have we seen anything to hint at Tsunade being capable of handling the sort of speed that Sasuke was employing during the Chuunin Exam?

    Naruto's clone being easy to take out doesn't change that the sheer number of them is gonna be taxing on Tsunade. A fissure isn't gonna destroy them considering it takes direct damage. Unless they all fall down quite hard, they would still be around.

    Sasuke has shown that he knows how not to waste chakra in a prolong fight. As he showed during VotE, he wouldn't just throw out a bunch of ninjutsus. He would instead keep the pressure on until he got an opening to land the Chidori. A direct confrontation should not be that hard. As pointed out before, we have seen that Sasuke is literally fast enough to vanish from sight. Tsunade has never been praised for having great reflexes or speed, so her being able to follow and counter is really pushing it. The only reason she wouldn't be instantly blitzed is because her healing abilities would allow her to heal from the hit. But unless she can pull an Ee and grab Sasuke after he landed the Chidori, she ain't getting her hands on him. Naruto would be notably easier, but even then, a thousand clones attacking from every direction will make it a real challenge to find the real Naruto. Add to that the fact that a simple Transformation technique would allow Sasuke to assume the look of Naruto, and now they both have the means to hide from Tsunade while she gets tired out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Everyone arguing for a Naruto/Sasuke win continue to use Kabuto vs Tsunade as some sort of measure of Tsunade's ability to support their theory.
    Kabuto at that point of the manga was equal to Kakashi in ability(at least according to both Orochimaru and Jiraiya), and even so he had to use a soldier pill to fight Tsunade. He also had to rely on Tsunade's haemophobia to combat her.

    Even if you attempt to argue that Sasuke and Naruto were equal to Kabuto at that point, and thus Kakashi as well(an argument I personally feel is a non-starter), their power still doesn't match-up to Tsunade in a straight out battle.

    Tsunade wins in a battle against the duo.
    Sasuke and Naruto, by the end of Part One, had speeds that even surprised Gai, a jounin.

    He used the soldier pill after dodging her long enough for them both to get tired. he was having no trouble dodging her on his own. And her haemophobia didn't even come up in their fight until after it had ended. The fact remains that Kabuto had absolutely little trouble avoiding Tsunade and he has neevr shown the sort of speed that Sasuke and Naruto have.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; March 06, 2012 at 10:21 PM.

  15. #42
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,945
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    Regardless, Tsunade couldn't handle Kabuto whereas Naruto could.

    It's not about being equal it's about the abilities each ninja has at their disposal. Naruto and Sasuke outmatch Tsunade, its just that simple.
    Saying Naruto could handle Kabuto while Tsunade couldn't is an oversimplification, which ignores the circumstances and conditions of the battle. The conditions under which Tsunade lost would not exist in a battle against Naruto and Sasuke, most importantly her haemophobia. Naruto won against Kabuto after he had already engaged and received damage from Tsunade and Shizune. Not only that but he only won after Kabuto decided to play the role of villain who completely underestimates his opponent only to lose after not fighting with any real intent. If Kabuto had simply gone for the kill, the result would likely have differed significantly.

    Also, what abilities at their disposal would make Naruto and Sasuke? Almost everyone arguing for a Naruto and Sasuke victory seem to expect Tsunade to waste all her chakra without inflicting any damage (despite quite a few individuals who showed that it was in fact not that difficult to inflict damage on both Naruto and Sasuke) while also lacking any ability to dodge whatsoever (awfully strange for a master who taught her student that the most important thing for a medical nin was to avoid damage).

  16. #43
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    @Impossibility

    The thing is Naruto in his chakra mode form can't be damaged by Tsunade. Sasuke needed a SUPER Chidori to pierce that cloack... Sasuke can just use his sharingan and hide behind Naruto shooting long range jutsus as Naruto is using his chakra hands to grab her and hold her down. Sasuke with a bloody 3 tomoe sharingan could not dodge those hands... Also Naruto has better regeneration feats then Tsunade with that Kyuubi chakra...

    Now Kabuto was not fighting Tsunade to kill and Tsunade WAS fighting to kill... HUGE DISADVANTAGE. Even with her regen use Naruto to hold her down with arms or whatever tactic and then aim for the brain... Regen becomes irrelevant as even IF the brain grows back the memories are not... So as long as they target the brain its a 1 shoot win even with her regen.

    Also Naruto with just Kyuubi chakra was a blur to a guy that was a blur to Gaara... That guy also had a lvl 2 sharingan and then imagine what 1 tails can do in speed.... Sasuke had Lee level of taijutsu and no weights speed. Lee in drunken mode was keeping up with KIMIMARO (no bones jutsus) who is a master fighter and tactical one of that...

    Sry but Tsunade losses here more then not.

  17. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Impossibility

    The thing is Naruto in his chakra mode form can't be damaged by Tsunade. Sasuke needed a SUPER Chidori to pierce that cloack... Sasuke can just use his sharingan and hide behind Naruto shooting long range jutsus as Naruto is using his chakra hands to grab her and hold her down. Sasuke with a bloody 3 tomoe sharingan could not dodge those hands... Also Naruto has better regeneration feats then Tsunade with that Kyuubi chakra...

    Now Kabuto was not fighting Tsunade to kill and Tsunade WAS fighting to kill... HUGE DISADVANTAGE. Even with her regen use Naruto to hold her down with arms or whatever tactic and then aim for the brain... Regen becomes irrelevant as even IF the brain grows back the memories are not... So as long as they target the brain its a 1 shoot win even with her regen.

    Also Naruto with just Kyuubi chakra was a blur to a guy that was a blur to Gaara... That guy also had a lvl 2 sharingan and then imagine what 1 tails can do in speed.... Sasuke had Lee level of taijutsu and no weights speed. Lee in drunken mode was keeping up with KIMIMARO (no bones jutsus) who is a master fighter and tactical one of that...

    Sry but Tsunade losses here more then not.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Rikudou King; March 07, 2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: 24 Hr Rule

  18. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    @Lemonadez
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by xXan; March 07, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts