Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 272

Thread: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

  1. #1
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke (CS2 and 1TK respectively) vs. Tsunade. Yep. Seriously. Two Genin vs. a Kage. I'm not kidding at all.

    Fight takes place at the VOTE. Who wins?

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Well, if they both work together as a team they can potentially land a mortal blow with either CS Chidori or a Kyuubi boosted Rasengan... but that also means they have to come close and Tsunade can simply tank the attack by using her Rebirth Seal, which means most probably either Naruto or Sasuke is going to take a Falcon Punch in return... probably Naruto because Sasuke is better at dodging thanks to Sharingan.

    Then it turns into 1vs1 and Sasuke should already be approaching his SC2 limit, so from that point onward Tsunade should take it quite casually.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  3. #3
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Sounds about right. I forgot clones aren't exactly doable when Naruto's in that form, as he has practically no control over his actions. Likewise Sasuke has no Genjutsu yet, so they both have to rely on their own dodging abilities. Still, Naruto's chakra shroud can attack on it's own, making it's strikes unpredictable. He also has the giant chakra hands and whatnot, so grabbing her long enough for Sasuke to put a Chidori through her head seems viable.

    Her long range options consist of: throwing boulders and earthquake punches. That doesn't do much when Sasuke can fly and Naruto can move in a super speed blur. Though I'll agree it takes one punch to put them down, I still see ways where she can completely screw up. Like, if she chooses to tank Sasuke's Chidori, and then he charges it with electricity (like he did against Gaara), to stun her and prevent her from forming a super-strength counter attack.

  4. #4
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    I give it to the hero twins. Sasuke acquired all three points in his Sharingan during pt. 1 so he probably won't have any trouble dodging Tsunade's attacks given that she's not that fast anyway. Kabuto and Orochimaru had little trouble evading her attacks. Tsunade is strong but that's only if she hits you and she's way too slow to nail Sasuke. Let's not forget that Sasuke will also have his cursed seal in this battle. Those weird-ass hand batwings would give him a huge strategic advantage over Tsunade. Sasuke solos.

  5. #5
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    No no no no.
    Ok Tsunade is kinda pathetic, but really, two Genins, even empowered by haxed abilities, take on a Kage? The Sound 4 had to go CS2 against 2 chakra-less random Jounins fodder to win, and they were 4 against 2, and the two in question didn't have chakra.
    Yes, the same members of the Sound 4 that made look Sasuke like a noob. It could be tricky, since it is a 2 vs 1, but a single punch would obliter Sasuke, and another would obliter Naruto. The Kyuubi would heal him, and the trashing would continue.
    And if you don't believe it, a single punch from Tsunade almost KO'ed Orochimaru. Even if by miracle they manage to hit her with a critical hit, she would use her genesis rebirth and bust their asses.
    Add to that the fact that both CS2 and 1-tail stage damage the user, and the second they drop it, they are murdered. At best Naruto and Sasuke were chunin-level ninjas, no way two chunins can take a freakin' Kage.

    They are outclassed, outpowered, outskilled, outeverything.
    I believe even Kakashi, if he was serious, could murder Sasuke and Naruto, even if they teamed up

  6. #6
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like

    No Trust Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    No no no no. Ok Tsunade is kinda pathetic, but really, two Genins, even empowered by haxed abilities, take on a Kage? The Sound 4 had to go CS2 against 2 chakra-less random Jounins fodder to win, and they were 4 against 2, and the two in question didn't have chakra.
    You're basing this entire discussion on rank? Tsunade is only a Kage because Jiraiya didn't want the job. Tsunade is not even Kage level. The elders didn't want her they wanted Jiraiya. So number one you can't even assume that Tsunade even deserves the rank of Kage. Number two she's pathetic by Kage standards. Her only skills are her healing techniques and her monstrous strength. Neither of which means anything on account of her lack of ninjutsu and the fact that she's slow. She'd never be able to land a single-hit on Sasuke.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Yes, the same members of the Sound 4 that made look Sasuke like a noob. It could be tricky, since it is a 2 vs 1, but a single punch would obliter Sasuke, and another would obliter Naruto. The Kyuubi would heal him, and the trashing would continue.
    You are making more assumptions based on opinion than actual facts. Sasuke's Sharingan would give him a definite advantage in dodging and maybe even countering Tsunade's attacks. If Kabuto and Orochimaru could dodge her punches what makes you think Sasuke couldn't? You're also assuming that Tsunade would be able to get close enough to Naruto. I'm not sure if you ever witnessed Naruto fight at the Valley of the End but Naruto, with one tail is able to attack with his chakra. The Kyuubi isn't stupid. It's not going to have Naruto fight Tsunade hand-to-hand. It's going to spam chakra attacks and Tsunade would never even get close.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And if you don't believe it, a single punch from Tsunade almost KO'ed Orochimaru.
    That is utter BS. I'm sorry but that NEVER happened. Keyword here is NEVER. Orochimaru took six, seven, maybe even eight punches from Tsunade and he laughed at her and even told her she was weak.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Even if by miracle they manage to hit her with a critical hit, she would use her genesis rebirth and bust their asses.
    You're banking a lot on that one hit aren't you?



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Add to that the fact that both CS2 and 1-tail stage damage the user, and the second they drop it, they are murdered. At best Naruto and Sasuke were chunin-level ninjas, no way two chunins can take a freakin' Kage.
    Raikage, Gaara, Mei Terumi, Oonoki would all own under these circumstances. Not Tsunade. Why? Because Tsunade has no real skills, she has no actual techniques. She can heal and she can punch. That's it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    They are outclassed, outpowered, outskilled, outeverything.
    I believe even Kakashi, if he was serious, could murder Sasuke and Naruto, even if they teamed up
    No doubt. But I'd be willing to bet that Kakashi could take down Tsunade as well.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    I give it to the hero twins. Sasuke acquired all three points in his Sharingan during pt. 1 so he probably won't have any trouble dodging Tsunade's attacks given that she's not that fast anyway. Kabuto and Orochimaru had little trouble evading her attacks. Tsunade is strong but that's only if she hits you and she's way too slow to nail Sasuke. Let's not forget that Sasuke will also have his cursed seal in this battle. Those weird-ass hand batwings would give him a huge strategic advantage over Tsunade. Sasuke solos.
    Alright chill....Sasuke owning her by himself? Thats a bit much. Even if you say she is the weakest kage or only became the kage because jariya turned down the position that doesn't change the fact that she is still a KAGE. The weakest of the kage are still stronger than all but the elite jounin(kakashi, gai, etc.). She was still a Sannin way before she was considered a kage. Your overestimating Sasuke by a lot. Yes kabuto was able to dodge but he was kakashi's level. Are you saying sasuke in part 1 could beat kabuto? Naruto isn't exactly about dodging back in part 1 so he gets taken out fast because he just rushes in. Sasuke uses the distraction to chidori her through the chest only to find out she has a tech that literally makes her immortal while using it. She turns around and then one shots him. The fact that naruto was an idiot back then and sasuke lacked genjutsu is what makes this a win in Tsunade's favor. Don't get me wrong these kids are hella powerful but not strong enough to win let alone solo.

  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Eh. Tsunade summons Katsuyu, sprays acid around, fucks up Naruto's nervous system, and OHKO's Sasuke. Remember that she can regenerate from basically any wound either Sasuke or Naruto could inflict. Beyond Jounin-level experience, etc., I can't see her losing to them without being afraid of blood.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

  10. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sounds about right. I forgot clones aren't exactly doable when Naruto's in that form, as he has practically no control over his actions. Likewise Sasuke has no Genjutsu yet, so they both have to rely on their own dodging abilities. Still, Naruto's chakra shroud can attack on it's own, making it's strikes unpredictable. He also has the giant chakra hands and whatnot, so grabbing her long enough for Sasuke to put a Chidori through her head seems viable.

    Her long range options consist of: throwing boulders and earthquake punches. That doesn't do much when Sasuke can fly and Naruto can move in a super speed blur. Though I'll agree it takes one punch to put them down, I still see ways where she can completely screw up. Like, if she chooses to tank Sasuke's Chidori, and then he charges it with electricity (like he did against Gaara), to stun her and prevent her from forming a super-strength counter attack.
    Since when Sasuke Fly? LOL. Last time I see the fight against Deidara when he turn into CS2. He run towards the Sword and jump from it then use Long range chidori attack... Then he fall back to the ground. Is that flying?

    Still they have no way to counter Katsuyu acid.. Bunta summoning?. Man Bunta will be like wazzup Katsuyu!.

  11. #10
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    First post on MH. I've followed MH for a couple years, but I definitely felt the need to comment on this match-up.

    Seriously suggesting Sasuke solos Tsunade is really ridiculous. Even if you attempt to say she isn't Kage-level, at the very least she qualifies to be among the upper echelon of Konoha Jounin, and she bears the title of Sannin for a reason. She is quite literally a tank. Naruto & Sasuke's attack power at that point in time was insufficient to bring down Tsunade with her medical abilities, while she was more than capable of destroying them with her strength. Sasuke and Naruto's reliable attacks were both close-range attacks, and they would be crushed when they got into close-combat with Tsunade.

  12. #11
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto, and both Naruto and Sasuke have comparable if not faster speed. Not only that, but both of them have pretty good tactics avoid being hit and land their own hits. Sasuke would employ a bunch of quick moves and techniques in rapid succession until he could move in with a Chidori hit, like he did at VotE. Naruto can employ his clones as a distraction and barrier to stop Tsunade from getting close to the real him like he did against Neji. And if Sasuke was to use the transformation technique, then he could benefit from the clone confusion too. Tsunade's strength is costly, meaning Sasuke and Naruto can draw out the battle until she's exhausted. Even if she attempts to summon Katsuya, Naruto could potentially summon Gamabunta and again, a mass of clones would distract her enough for them to continue to target Tsunade, since Katsuya couldn't attack in the same spot where Tsunade was.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #12
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez
    Since when Sasuke Fly? LOL. Last time I see the fight against Deidara when he turn into CS2. He run towards the Sword and jump from it then use Long range chidori attack... Then he fall back to the ground. Is that flying?

    Still they have no way to counter Katsuyu acid.. Bunta summoning?. Man Bunta will be like wazzup Katsuyu!.
    Since the fight at the VOTE when he flapped his wings while leaping at Naruto. He didn't fly against Deidara because he got his wing blown off. This is Sasuke from Part 1, not Part 2.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto, and both Naruto and Sasuke have comparable if not faster speed. Not only that, but both of them have pretty good tactics avoid being hit and land their own hits. Sasuke would employ a bunch of quick moves and techniques in rapid succession until he could move in with a Chidori hit, like he did at VotE. Naruto can employ his clones as a distraction and barrier to stop Tsunade from getting close to the real him like he did against Neji. And if Sasuke was to use the transformation technique, then he could benefit from the clone confusion too. Tsunade's strength is costly, meaning Sasuke and Naruto can draw out the battle until she's exhausted. Even if she attempts to summon Katsuya, Naruto could potentially summon Gamabunta and again, a mass of clones would distract her enough for them to continue to target Tsunade, since Katsuya couldn't attack in the same spot where Tsunade was.
    That was from really Old..

    Also saying that Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto. I could also use the same thing as for Kakashi. Kakashi couldn't hit Kabuto either. What?

    Also After Tsunade overcome her fear. Man she able to hit Orocohimaru?...Which is jiraiya couldn't even land a hit cuz of Drug. but anyway how is it that Tsunade was able to hit Orochimaru?

  17. #14
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Because Orochimaru had no use of his hands, that's why. All he could do is run, so when she was in punching range he couldn't block, thanks to immobile hands.

  18. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Because Orochimaru had no use of his hands, that's why. All he could do is run, so when she was in punching range he couldn't block, thanks to immobile hands.
    So for not using a hands it make your feet movement slower?.....Wierd. but when Jiraiya was fighting Orochimaru.. Jiraiya couldn't land a hit...
    WoW put Naruto and Sasuke try to block Tsunade punch, let see if they can successfully block it with their hands. It will knock them both out. Even if they use their hands to catch Tsunade fist.

New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts