Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 270

Thread: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto, and both Naruto and Sasuke have comparable if not faster speed. Not only that, but both of them have pretty good tactics avoid being hit and land their own hits. Sasuke would employ a bunch of quick moves and techniques in rapid succession until he could move in with a Chidori hit, like he did at VotE. Naruto can employ his clones as a distraction and barrier to stop Tsunade from getting close to the real him like he did against Neji. And if Sasuke was to use the transformation technique, then he could benefit from the clone confusion too. Tsunade's strength is costly, meaning Sasuke and Naruto can draw out the battle until she's exhausted. Even if she attempts to summon Katsuya, Naruto could potentially summon Gamabunta and again, a mass of clones would distract her enough for them to continue to target Tsunade, since Katsuya couldn't attack in the same spot where Tsunade was.
    Well Naruto can't use his clones in 1 tailed form. Every time he has been in a tailed form he either attacks his other clones or they experience incredible pain(and that was in part 2 when he had "control" of 1-3). And what do you mean her strength is costly? She is a senju decedent and she has a seal specifically for additional chakra. Where has it ever been said that she has costly strength. I could be wrong but i think i remember reading somewhere that Sakura has to release her chakra at the point of impact but Tsuande's is mostly just natural raw strength after years of using that tech(and she just amplifies it with her chakra). She has a 5 in taijutsu. She has a summoning contract which could cause distractions at the very least. All it takes is one single punch. Just one. Do you honestly think that naruto would avoid getting punched by her? Once he goes down then should be easy pickings since sasuke is now alone.

  2. #17
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    If you ask me they win ?!?! Tsunade has crep feats lol. She just jumps and punches... But that is just me.

    Punches? Kyuubi shield and Sasuke sharingan to dodge. Her super regen is going to be harder to get around but they can buy time. Her summon? Naruto summons Gamabunta.

    PS. They where genin just in books, the actual level is way above that. They where jounins easy.
    PPS. I am asuming Naruto can use that 1 tails close to off the bat or else he get's owned and his team losses. I asume this si Naruto IN 1 tails form from the start.
    Last edited by xXan; March 06, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

  3. #18
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    That was from really Old..

    Also saying that Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto. I could also use the same thing as for Kakashi. Kakashi couldn't hit Kabuto either. What?

    Also After Tsunade overcome her fear. Man she able to hit Orocohimaru?...Which is jiraiya couldn't even land a hit cuz of Drug. but anyway how is it that Tsunade was able to hit Orochimaru?
    What? Kakashi has never fought Kabuto, the only time they came close Kabuto ran away. Meanwhile Tsunade was in a prolong fight with Kabuto and couldn't land a blow. And Tsunade only hit Orochimaru because she already had his tongue around her neck, which she pulled to draw him close.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Well Naruto can't use his clones in 1 tailed form. Every time he has been in a tailed form he either attacks his other clones or they experience incredible pain(and that was in part 2 when he had "control" of 1-3). And what do you mean her strength is costly? She is a senju decedent and she has a seal specifically for additional chakra. Where has it ever been said that she has costly strength. I could be wrong but i think i remember reading somewhere that Sakura has to release her chakra at the point of impact but Tsuande's is mostly just natural raw strength after years of using that tech(and she just amplifies it with her chakra). She has a 5 in taijutsu. She has a summoning contract which could cause distractions at the very least. All it takes is one single punch. Just one. Do you honestly think that naruto would avoid getting punched by her? Once he goes down then should be easy pickings since sasuke is now alone.
    I wasn't talking about Naruto while in his clocked form. Tsunade's strength is powered by her chakra, and as we saw against Kabuto, she can get worn out after a while. Her seal is a double edge sword. If she uses it, she only has a couple of minutes to fight before she returns back to her old self and falls. So either way, it's nothing more then a waiting game for the two. Naruto has Gamabunta to counter Katsuya and even without him, Katsuya's attack is limited if Tsunade is in the middle of it all.

    Of course Naruto can avoid being punched. He can literally create an entire army to stand between her and him, and as we saw when he fought Neji, he has the tactics to avoid being targeted while among his clones. Tsunade has no way to figure out which is the real Naruto or any real AOE techniques to eliminate them. She only has her punches, which at most can merely take out a couple at a time. She'll get worn out before Naruto does, and once then, easy pickings.

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Although you have to keep in mind it depends on how severe her injuries are. Oro basically massacred her with his Kusanagi, so she had to completely use up her stored chakra. I'am not sure if a Rasengan or Chidori would cause enough damage to her body to completel deplete her seal.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    674
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    You are forgetting these two guys were able to fight orochimaru as a genins, when they were together. Also together they were able to fight Zabuza. When they are together they are ten times stronger, not just twice.

    But still, she is a kage, ok. Hmmm. If Sasuke is able to protect Naruto from getting a punch in his face before he makes clones, and they do not allow her to summon Katsuyu, then they might give quite a fight, but still i can't see Tsunade dying from chidori or a rasengan.

    On the other hand, if Naruto succeeds in making TKB and summoning bunta... Hmmm, they might push her to limits (beacause i think even part one Naruto can match her with stamina, he is stamina freak we know). And then the chidori and cursed seal. You know she might actually lose. What does she have to defeat them? Strong punch? usehless if you are punching clones, useless if you want to punch sharingan user.

    Yes, they win.

  6. #21
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Although you have to keep in mind it depends on how severe her injuries are. Oro basically massacred her with his Kusanagi, so she had to completely use up her stored chakra. I'am not sure if a Rasengan or Chidori would cause enough damage to her body to completel deplete her seal.
    I think comparably, a hit from the Chidori and Rasengan will physically do more damage then being stabbed through the chest with a sword. At the very least, it shouldn't cost any less chakra to heal from one of those hits as it did to heal from Kusanagi's stab.

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    @Mack

    She can just smack the ground with her finger and masses of clones go "poof" because they stumble... she doesn't need to punch them one by one. Also, keeping her from summoning Katsuyu isn't going to happen. Summoning was always shown to be as fast and something thats done on the move.

    ---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I think comparably, a hit from the Chidori and Rasengan will physically do more damage then being stabbed through the chest with a sword. At the very least, it shouldn't cost any less chakra to heal from one of those hits as it did to heal from Kusanagi's stab.
    It wasn't just a stab though... he followed up with a slash which almost cut her chest in half and then he pierced her a second time through her back. Not to mention she already used medical ninjutsu on herself and Naruto before all of this happened, and we know healing techniques are among the most expensive in terms of chakra cost.
    Last edited by LnDRash; March 06, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  8. #23
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    You are forgetting these two guys were able to fight orochimaru as a genins, when they were together. Also together they were able to fight Zabuza. When they are together they are ten times stronger, not just twice.

    But still, she is a kage, ok. Hmmm. If Sasuke is able to protect Naruto from getting a punch in his face before he makes clones, and they do not allow her to summon Katsuyu, then they might give quite a fight, but still i can't see Tsunade dying from chidori or a rasengan.

    On the other hand, if Naruto succeeds in making TKB and summoning bunta... Hmmm, they might push her to limits (beacause i think even part one Naruto can match her with stamina, he is stamina freak we know). And then the chidori and cursed seal. You know she might actually lose. What does she have to defeat them? Strong punch? usehless if you are punching clones, useless if you want to punch sharingan user.

    Yes, they win.

    If Orochimaru had any real intention of ending Naruto and Sasuke during the skirmish, it would probably have taken a few seconds. And Sasuke and Naruto only survived their conflict with Zabuza because of Kakashi. These battles are not indicative of them having the ability to fight someone on Tsunade's level.

    At that point Naruto's clones were notably easy to take on, Tsunade supposedly useless strong punches would be more than capable of producing a fissure that would destroy Naruto's clones en masse. And sharingan users are neither immune nor impossible to defeat with taijutsu. Also, Tsunade's medical ninjutsu has also been shown to have offensive capabilities, so raw strength is hardly the only thing in her arsenal.

    If it comes down to stamina, Sasuke will be out of the fight long before Tsunade or Naruto. And a one-on-one match against Tsunade is a match Naruto would lose.

    If Naruto and Sasuke decide to go in for a direct confrontation instead of an endurance battle, they will have to use their highest offensive abilities. These abilities are both close-combat, and they would end up destroyed by Tsunade's taijutsu.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #24
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    410
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Down Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Alright chill....Sasuke owning her by himself? Thats a bit much. Even if you say she is the weakest kage or only became the kage because jariya turned down the position that doesn't change the fact that she is still a KAGE.
    Which means what exactly? If your knowledge about this topic was actually credible you'd recognize that rank really doesn't mean much. The elders didn't want Tsunade for a reason. She was not skilled enough or knowledgeable enough to be a Kage. What part of that do you find difficult to understand? The part where she's weak or the elders didn't want her because she was weak? Your argument is like saying, well sure she's not strong enough to be a Kage but she's still a Kage so there. Utterly ridiculous.



    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    The weakest of the kage are still stronger than all but the elite jounin(kakashi, gai, etc.).
    Now I know for a fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. Kakashi could easily own Tsunade with his Mangekyo. Not only that but maybe you missed that chapter where Gai destroyed several islands with one attack while he was fighting Kisame. Tsunade, Kage though she is cannot even dream of causing the same level of damage as Gai. Why? Because Gai is much stronger than she is, jonin or not. Further proof that your "KAGE LEVEL" argument is sheer nonsense is seen everywhere in the manga. Itachi was technically Anbu, never became a kage and he is far stronger than any kage we've seen. Pain is stronger than anyone and he, technically was never even a genin. So before you try to use rank in your argument, try to look at the bigger picture.



    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    She was still a Sannin way before she was considered a kage.
    You do realize that Sannin isn't a rank. It was simply a title that Honzo gave to the crew because they SURVIVED. It is a title given by Honzo simply because Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade were able to survive a fight against him. Do you understand what I am saying to you?


    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Your overestimating Sasuke by a lot. Yes kabuto was able to dodge but he was kakashi's level. Are you saying sasuke in part 1 could beat kabuto?
    Naruto did it. And Sasuke was a lot stronger than him.


    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Naruto isn't exactly about dodging back in part 1 so he gets taken out fast because he just rushes in. Sasuke uses the distraction to chidori her through the chest only to find out she has a tech that literally makes her immortal while using it.
    Since when has Tsunade possessed a technique that makes her immortal? Show me a wiki entry or a panel that SAYS Tsunade has a technique that makes her immortal because I think you're lying.



    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Eh. Tsunade summons Katsuyu, sprays acid around, fucks up Naruto's nervous system, and OHKO's Sasuke. Remember that she can regenerate from basically any wound either Sasuke or Naruto could inflict. Beyond Jounin-level experience, etc., I can't see her losing to them without being afraid of blood.
    So Naruto and Sasuke are going to be standing still for this entire battle. Oh internet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Since when Sasuke Fly? LOL. Last time I see the fight against Deidara when he turn into CS2. He run towards the Sword and jump from it then use Long range chidori attack... Then he fall back to the ground. Is that flying?
    He fought Naruto at the Valley of the End. Once he went CS2 he could fly. Or at the very least move himself about in the way a swallow does. Swallows don't fly per se but they drop from a height and glide. While the rest of us clearly so Sasuke flap his wings (not sure how you missed it) I will grant you leverage and allow you to argue that Sasuke cannot fly but glide. Although he clearly flew during his battle with Deidara but as I'm the only one paying attention to the details I'll let it slide.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    Still they have no way to counter Katsuyu acid.. Bunta summoning?. Man Bunta will be like wazzup Katsuyu!.
    You're assuming Tsunade will be alive long enough to summit her.



    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Seriously suggesting Sasuke solos Tsunade is really ridiculous. Even if you attempt to say she isn't Kage-level, at the very least she qualifies to be among the upper echelon of Konoha Jounin, and she bears the title of Sannin for a reason.
    As this is your first post, please do pay attention to the source material in the future before commenting in a discussion. Read my post above with regards to that matter.



    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    She is quite literally a tank.
    What?! Even Kabuto solo'd Tsunade.


    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Naruto & Sasuke's attack power at that point in time was insufficient to bring down Tsunade with her medical abilities, while she was more than capable of destroying them with her strength. Sasuke and Naruto's reliable attacks were both close-range attacks, and they would be crushed when they got into close-combat with Tsunade.
    What?! Even Kabuto solo'd Tsunade.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Tsunade couldn't even hit Kabuto, and both Naruto and Sasuke have comparable if not faster speed. Not only that, but both of them have pretty good tactics avoid being hit and land their own hits. Sasuke would employ a bunch of quick moves and techniques in rapid succession until he could move in with a Chidori hit, like he did at VotE. Naruto can employ his clones as a distraction and barrier to stop Tsunade from getting close to the real him like he did against Neji. And if Sasuke was to use the transformation technique, then he could benefit from the clone confusion too. Tsunade's strength is costly, meaning Sasuke and Naruto can draw out the battle until she's exhausted. Even if she attempts to summon Katsuya, Naruto could potentially summon Gamabunta and again, a mass of clones would distract her enough for them to continue to target Tsunade, since Katsuya couldn't attack in the same spot where Tsunade was.
    This person has OBVIOUSLY read the manga. Great going Rikudou King. I wish others followed your example.
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; March 06, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

  11. #25
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    You're basing this entire discussion on rank? Tsunade is only a Kage because Jiraiya didn't want the job. Tsunade is not even Kage level. The elders didn't want her they wanted Jiraiya. So number one you can't even assume that Tsunade even deserves the rank of Kage. Number two she's pathetic by Kage standards. Her only skills are her healing techniques and her monstrous strength. Neither of which means anything on account of her lack of ninjutsu and the fact that she's slow. She'd never be able to land a single-hit on Sasuke.
    Not sure if a troll, or a Sasuke fanboy


    Quote Quote:
    You are making more assumptions based on opinion than actual facts. Sasuke's Sharingan would give him a definite advantage in dodging and maybe even countering Tsunade's attacks. If Kabuto and Orochimaru could dodge her punches what makes you think Sasuke couldn't? You're also assuming that Tsunade would be able to get close enough to Naruto. I'm not sure if you ever witnessed Naruto fight at the Valley of the End but Naruto, with one tail is able to attack with his chakra. The Kyuubi isn't stupid. It's not going to have Naruto fight Tsunade hand-to-hand. It's going to spam chakra attacks and Tsunade would never even get close.
    The fact that Kabuto and Orochimaru are way more skilled, faster and everything than Sasuke and Naruto up at their point. Just so you know, later in part 2 Orochimaru kept up with a 4-tails Naruto, him, prior 3 years of training, having a speed even comparable to Oro with 1 tail cloak is downright laughable.
    And Chakra blasts are simply pressure from a shout, or a punch, hardly even damaging. They could slow down Tsunade, but I doubt that they would do more than that. And the 1-tail state damages Naruto, the more he uses it. Him using it endlessy is a nonsense. Same for Sasuke's CS2

    Quote Quote:
    That is utter BS. I'm sorry but that NEVER happened. Keyword here is NEVER. Orochimaru took six, seven, maybe even eight punches from Tsunade and he laughed at her and even told her she was weak.
    Let's count, shall we?
    One, tw... No wait, its only one punch.
    And he definitely didn't tell her she was weak while laughing, to me he ran with his tail firmly behind his back.

    Quote Quote:
    Raikage, Gaara, Mei Terumi, Oonoki would all own under these circumstances. Not Tsunade. Why? Because Tsunade has no real skills, she has no actual techniques. She can heal and she can punch. That's it.
    When her healing render her near immortal and a single punch would KO one of her enemies, I doubt she needs something else


    Quote Quote:
    No doubt. But I'd be willing to bet that Kakashi could take down Tsunade as well.
    Debatable, but not farfetched, since Kakashi is good, like really good

    ---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    It wasn't just a stab though... he followed up with a slash which almost cut her chest in half and then he pierced her a second time through her back. Not to mention she already used medical ninjutsu on herself and Naruto before all of this happened, and we know healing techniques are among the most expensive in terms of chakra cost.
    That, and after using her seal, she was up and kickin', she would likely take the arm of the poor soul that stabbed her/rasengan'ed her and deliver a Falcon Punch that would destroy all of his bones. After that, in a one-on-one, neither Sasuke nor Naruto have any chance imho.

  12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #26
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    410
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Not sure if a troll, or a Sasuke fanboy
    I think figuring out my deal is a bit beyond your capabilities.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    The fact that Kabuto and Orochimaru are way more skilled, faster and everything than Sasuke and Naruto up at their point. Just so you know, later in part 2 Orochimaru kept up with a 4-tails Naruto, him, prior 3 years of training, having a speed even comparable to Oro with 1 tail cloak is downright laughable.
    They weren't even moving that fast when they dodged Tsunade's attack. We're talking about Tsunade here, not Gai, Neji, not even Rock Lee. Tsunade telegraphs all of her moves. Kabuto and Orochimaru dodged her attacks with ease. She's so slow the only reason she was even able to hit Orochimaru is because he got a little careless with his tongue action.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And Chakra blasts are simply pressure from a shout, or a punch, hardly even damaging. They could slow down Tsunade, but I doubt that they would do more than that. And the 1-tail state damages Naruto, the more he uses it. Him using it endlessy is a nonsense. Same for Sasuke's CS2
    You really think Naruto (one tailed form) and Sasuke (CS2) will have to keep using those techniques (if we can call them techniques)? You're greatly overestimating Tsunade's tenacity. She didn't last ten minutes against Kabuto. You really think it's going to take hours upon hours for Naruto and Sasuke to put her down?


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Let's count, shall we?
    One, tw... No wait, its only one punch.
    And he definitely didn't tell her she was weak while laughing, to me he ran with his tail firmly behind his back.
    Touche



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    When her healing render her near immortal and a single punch would KO one of her enemies, I doubt she needs something else
    Not sure if you're the liar I addressed earlier or if it was someone else but again, show me a page or a wiki entry that says Tsunade has a technique that renders her immortal.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    That, and after using her seal, she was up and kickin', she would likely take the arm of the poor soul that stabbed her/rasengan'ed her and deliver a Falcon Punch that would destroy all of his bones. After that, in a one-on-one, neither Sasuke nor Naruto have any chance imho.
    Cool story bro.

  14. #27
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    I think figuring out my deal is a bit beyond your capabilities.
    Don't hate, you know its true


    Quote Quote:
    They weren't even moving that fast when they dodged Tsunade's attack. We're talking about Tsunade here, not Gai, Neji, not even Rock Lee. Tsunade telegraphs all of her moves. Kabuto and Orochimaru dodged her attacks with ease. She's so slow the only reason she was even able to hit Orochimaru is because he got a little careless with his tongue action
    Not only Kabuto and Orochimaru are way more skilled than those two, but Kabuto was sweating as much as Tsunade, and gained the upper hand because he ate that Soldier Pill


    Quote Quote:
    You really think Naruto (one tailed form) and Sasuke (CS2) will have to keep using those techniques (if we can call them techniques)? You're greatly overestimating Tsunade's tenacity. She didn't last ten minutes against Kabuto. You really think it's going to take hours upon hours for Naruto and Sasuke to put her down?
    Kabuto had a jutsu that, with a touch, would sever her muscles, and that not only slowed her down, but downright negated her strenght.
    Not Naruto nor Sasuke has that kind of jutsus. Nor Kabuto's skills

    Quote Quote:
    Not sure if you're the liar I addressed earlier or if it was someone else but again, show me a page or a wiki entry that says Tsunade has a technique that renders her immortal.
    Don't call the others liars, expecially if you don't have any proof:
    this jutsu renders her impossible to kill in battle.
    Very much the same of immortality now

    Quote Quote:
    Cool story bro.
    You know it

  15. #28
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    410
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Don't hate, you know its true
    I'm not a Sasuke fan but I am a troll. My trolling is controlled however and I only resort to it when someone ticks me off. This right here is just a simple debate, one in which you cannot best me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Not only Kabuto and Orochimaru are way more skilled than those two, but Kabuto was sweating as much as Tsunade, and gained the upper hand because he ate that Soldier Pill
    No one is denying that. What I'm pointing out to you is that it didn't take much of that "skill" to dodge Tsunade's attacks. That's what you don't understand. Tsunade is not fast, she has nothing in the way of grace, she's like a bull. If a bull gets you it's over but you'd have to be pretty stupid to stand there while it's charging at you. Tsunade is the same way. Tsunade only landed two punches (maybe three) during that entire fight. One on Kabuto and one on Orochimaru. Know why that is? Kabuto was bragging, left himself wide open, and got clipped. Orochimaru got to second base and then got clipped. Unless someone is being incredibly stupid (Kabuto) or wreckless (Orochimaru) they'll never get hit by Tsunade. Keyword - never.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Kabuto had a jutsu that, with a touch, would sever her muscles, and that not only slowed her down, but downright negated her strenght.
    Not Naruto nor Sasuke has that kind of jutsus. Nor Kabuto's skills
    I'd be willing to bet that T.I. money that Sasuke, during the first arc was a match for Kabuto. And when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto we're not talking about skills that would neg Tsunade's strength we're talking about techniques that would outright kill her. If Sasuke chidori's Tsunade through the heart do you really believe she is going to regenerate? I don't see it happening playa.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Don't call the others liars, expecially if you don't have any proof:
    Yeah. I'm the one asking you for proof soooooo, what sense does that make. You're the only one here making things up. I'm the one drawing from actual logic. It stands to reason that I would ask you to back up your "talk."


    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    this jutsu renders her impossible to kill in battle.
    Very much the same of immortality now
    No it isn't. That's ridiculous. You can't tell the difference between actual immortality and someone just bragging? Uchiha Madara has true immortality. Orochimaru has true immortality. Tsunade can only regenerate her wounds and only to a certain extent. Do you think she can regenerate if Sasuke Wolverine's her ass? Not only that but Tsunade's technique will only last as long as her chakra does. And I'm guessing you ignored Shizune's protest in using that technique. If Tsunade was truly immortal then Shizune would not have had any reason to worry. I'm sure you skipped over the details but Tsunade's technique damages her the EXACT same way Naruto's one-tailed form does. She'll regenerate from her wounds all right but excessive use of the technique will destroy her cells. Read what Shizune says on the EXACT same page. It's clearly not an immortality technique.

    Can someone here give him some back-up?
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; March 06, 2012 at 02:57 PM.

  16. #29
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    So for not using a hands it make your feet movement slower?.....Wierd. but when Jiraiya was fighting Orochimaru.. Jiraiya couldn't land a hit...
    WoW put Naruto and Sasuke try to block Tsunade punch, let see if they can successfully block it with their hands. It will knock them both out. Even if they use their hands to catch Tsunade fist.
    Being unable to move the dead weight of your arms certainly would make you slower. When you pump your arms you run faster, there's an entire science to this that Olympic sprinters live by.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  17. #30
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke and Naruto vs. Tsunade

    I give this to Naruto and Sasuke. My reasons:

    1. Tsunade is very slow. Combined attacks from Naruto and Sasuke will overpower her.

    2. Tsunade is a close range fighter, Naruto and Sasuke can use long range attacks, this puts Tsunade at a disadvantage.

    3. Tsunade is a healer not a fighter, both Naruto and Sasuke are gifted fighters.

    4. Kabuto overpowered Tsunade, Naruto overpowered Kabuto, simple logic.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts