Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Pro Wrestling Thread

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kadodo's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Pro Wrestling Thread

Only had time to watch coupl of minutes of the first one. Great match. I'll probably watch the rest of them later when I have time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I just found this thread and i
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you found this thread Sorata(worm34 was starting to get mad people were not posting XD!) and I totally agree about the skills of the fighter instead of the habbilitties like you said. However I think that this skill has to do with determination sometimes. Stamina could help someone win a match on occasions but you also have to be skilled.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Sorata;359071]I just found this thread and i

Thanks goes to Lyra!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

In my country they air TNA, but the coments are in portuguese(and they suck), i just couldn´t make myself to watch it, and in Portugal there is no ROH, it´s a pity because everyone talks great about that show. And i know that WWE isn´t the greatest show in the world but what can i do, i like it.
    My favorite Wrestlers are:
    Raw: Edge(my favorite one), Jonhy Nitro, Jeff Hardy, Jonh Cena and Randy Orton.
    Smackdown: Undertaker, London and Kendrick(as a tag team) and Batista.
    ECW: CM Punk, Bobby Lashley, Elijah Burke and Rob Van Damme.

My favorite matches were:
    - Umaga vs Cena in the Royal Rumble for the WWE title
    - Jonhy Nitro Vs Jaff Hardy, ladder match for the Intercontinental title
    - UnderTaker vs Kurt Angle(don´t remember wich payperview, it was before Wrestlmania22)
    - London and Kendrik vs Hardys vs MNM vs Taylor and Reaggle, leadder match for the WWE tag team title
    - Edge vs Jonh Cena in the TLC match for the WWE title.

Melina is the Hotest Diva lolololol.
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Sorota you can always mute the channel, maybe that would work lol but then again I usually like listening to what they say sometimes. Well ROH is not on any channel, it's a indy based promotion and I posted a match, but I guess you didn't see it, maybe I'll do a weekly thing and post a good match. ROH MATCH= http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30326613&q=ROH

It's wrestling that will amaze you.

My favorite matches of the WWE has to be
    Shawn vs Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar vs Angle at wrestlemania 19.
    Shawn vs Kurt -wrestlemania 20
    Hardyz vs Edge and Christian vs the Dudley Boys-TLC match
    The Rock vs Austin -Wrestlemania 17

There's ton more but it will involve a lot more Shawn. Shawn is still good, but he has nothing to prove anymore, he's been in tons of 5 star matches. When I say 5 stars I mean actual five stars. But enough with my obsession with Shawn, my favorite match in TNA is

Somoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles- One of the greatest matches I have ever seen

Like I said if you want I can post a match each week.

Thanks goes to Lyra!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I have loved to watch the match of the Hardyz vs Edge and Christian vs Dudleys, poeple said that was the greatest tag team match ever.
    I just saw the Roh match, the Kenta guy is great, a great japanese, put a match every week, that would be cool.
    Just a question, why are samoan joe(TNA) and CM Punk(WWE) on some Roh matches????

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sorata View Post
    Just a question, why are samoan joe(TNA) and CM Punk(WWE) on some Roh matches????
    That's where they started. As soon as Punk joined the WWE, it was a guaranteed deal that he wouldn't appear on ROH. What you see on ECW is not the same CM Punk from ROH, trust me. Somoa Joe is the same deal just with him, he was doing both ROH and TNA, but he decided to just stay in TNA. Although TNA may not last very long since they haven't made a single profit, not even a dime.

Thanks goes to Lyra!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

CM Punk didn´t have the same character on ROHthat he have now on ECW????
    Don´t tell me that in ROH he was a drunk guy lolololol.
    How was him on ROH?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sorata View Post
    CM Punk didn´t have the same character on ROHthat he have now on ECW????
    Don´t tell me that in ROH he was a drunk guy lolololol.
    How was him on ROH?
    No, when I mean not the same as he was in ROH, I mean wrestling skill. He's been watered down a lot. Nah, he was never a drunk guy, he's straight edge. The pepsi tattoo tells all. Maybe I can find you a match of when he was in ROH later.

Thanks goes to Lyra!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, WWE is still the best for me. Even though ECW and ROh are also known to be good I stil love my SMackdown and Raw comes in second

OH yeah, @ wom34: Isn't ther any female matches that happened in wrestlemania? If yes, care to give me the links to some of the best ones? I like to atch them fight sometimes.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Melina vs Candice Michelle in a Bra and Panties match before Wrestmania 23 is great, Melina is so hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
    Go to youtube and you will see it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks goes to Lyra!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This sunday the Wrestlmania 23 has been in the air in my country(a beet to late), the match of Cena vs Shawn Michaels were great, i said that because i´m not a great fan of Shawn Michaels, but to me the greatest match was the money in the bank, Edge, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy were great in the match(Jeff is crazy lolol).
    Ranking the matches it would be:
    1º - Money in the Bank Ladder Match(speechless about this match)
    2º - Batista vs Undertaker(The powerslam through the table was great)
    3º - Jonh Cena vs Shawn Michaels(the oile driver by Michaels on Cena in the ring steps was the greatest moment of this match)
    4º - Battle of the Billionaires(I think Lashley should take Umaga by himself)
    5º - MVP vs Chris Benoit(Now i have a new opinion on MVP Skills)
    6º - ECW Originals vs New Breed(Van Dam and Burke stole the show)
    7º - Melina vs Ashley(Melina is so hottttttttttttttt)
    8º - Kane vs Great Khaly(a lame match)

Here goes a Music Video from Shawn Michaels, it´s a great video, almost like a Dragon Ball AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3jgGXEKes

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast