Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hi everyone!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GioGio's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!

I've found this forum today by accident and couldn't help but register to vote in the Berserk and Claymore awards. I hope you can forgive me for the lack of a better reason for registering.

Anyway, aside from those two mangas, I'm currently reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Parts 7 and 8) and Vinland Saga. There are several others I want to start reading, but for now these are the ones I spend my free time with.

That's all. ^_^

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi everyone!

Say man, what can I say? You've get impeccable tastes in manga. I look forward in talking to you about Berserk.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you. ZERO PHOENIX, America's Most Hated. Glad to see another JoJo fan. I think I'm on part eight right now. Which ever one it is where they race across the U.S.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aazholh View Post
    Say man, what can I say? You've get impeccable tastes in manga. I look forward in talking to you about Berserk.
    Me too, man.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    Nice to meet you. ZERO PHOENIX, America's Most Hated. Glad to see another JoJo fan. I think I'm on part eight right now. Which ever one it is where they race across the U.S.
    Yeah, that would be part seven (one of the best parts btw).

Always happy to meet another JoJo fan too.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to MH Gio!

I love the fact that you also read Vinland saga; how are you enjoying the story so far?

Also, please feel free to stop by the Fun Forum for threads to keep you entertained during your visits here. Hope to see you around more often!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry, your reason to join this site was better than mine. Back then I wasn't interested in manga at all (still not a hyper fan) but I wanted a nice int. place to talk crap in... So I found the General Categories and Fun Forum sections. Feel free to drop by any time if you have some spare time over!

Oh also, I believe your taste in manga is pretty nice. I haven't read any of the ones you are but for the first volume of Berserk. There was a lot of blood...
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I love the fact that you also read Vinland saga; how are you enjoying the story so far?
    VS is always great, but lets just say I'm not quite the farm lover.

On the bright side though, there's Thorgil and some battles involving the farm in sight, so yeah, I think it's building up pretty nicely.

Also, please feel free to stop by the Fun Forum for threads to keep you entertained during your visits here. Hope to see you around more often!
    I'm already there!

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    Don't worry, your reason to join this site was better than mine. Back then I wasn't interested in manga at all (still not a hyper fan) but I wanted a nice int. place to talk crap in... So I found the General Categories and Fun Forum sections. Feel free to drop by any time if you have some spare time over!

Oh also, I believe your taste in manga is pretty nice. I haven't read any of the ones you are but for the first volume of Berserk. There was a lot of blood...
    Thanks a lot, man!

Yeah, well, say, once you get past all the blood in Berserk's beginning... well, there's even more blood (now added to sexual violence) so...

But hey! You know, even if you don't like these kind of things, the story is just so epic that I would say it's worth the effort (and the possible nightmares). So yeah...
    signature by cogdis

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GioGio View Post
    VS is always great, but lets just say I'm not quite the farm lover.

On the bright side though, there's Thorgil and some battles involving the farm in sight, so yeah, I think it's building up pretty nicely.
    Yeah the story is picking up again with more and more fights now, after a cool down period where we saw a lot of Canute and his conversations with King Sweyn which I found to be very interesting. Now he's making his way to Ketil's farm too so a meeting with Thorffin is on the cards

Thorgil is so badass during his last fight; it was so well drawn. It reminded me of Zoro from One Piece but with more blood and killing.
    Quote Quote:
    I'm already there!
    Yeah, I noticed after I'd already posted here

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the story is picking up again with more and more fights now, after a cool down period where we saw a lot of Canute and his conversations with King Sweyn which I found to be very interesting. Now he's making his way to Ketil's farm too so a meeting with Thorffin is on the cards

Thorgil is so badass during his last fight; it was so well drawn. It reminded me of Zoro from One Piece but with more blood and killing.
    Oh, definitely. Canute is turning into one of the most awesome characters in Vinland Saga's cast, I'm absolutely loving all that shakespearean thing going on with his father's "ghost" and the crown's curse.

And Thorgil is just GAR.
    signature by cogdis

New Reply