Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 360 Discussion/361 Prediction Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 360 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Does anyone know if that new guy is still with Katou's team atm? The survivor that pointed out all the dangerous monsters. Is he still around or did he fuck off when he saw the thing that wiped out his old team?
    I'm waiting for another case of Oku making him disappear without a trace.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lolnameless's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 360 Discussion/361 Prediction Thread

it's a great chapter, great artwork as usual, i cant see why spoiler said it's disappointing
    i do feel exciting reading especially the last few pages and hope for the next chapter

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crud this nutso kid is overpowered now. Is this even Gantz?! I can't believe the power Oku gave him. Is he just gifted? Is this just natural human evolution? From the way Sakata acted when he heard Cherry's cries it seemed like any human could use these powers they just didn't realize it. Oh well it's best not to go into details about things like that cause I'm sure Oku sure as hell didn't.

If he wasn't crazy right now then he could be helpful. But in his current state I can't figure out his purpose at all.

Can you imagine if he manifested these willpower during the Gantz games? That would be stupid crazy. He would murdered everything, resurrected everyone with points, gained super weapons for everyone and they couldn't stop him because he could remove the bomb.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member M-Hario's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Scan is out, enjoy it: http://mangatopia.net/main/2012/03/engantz-0360/

Thanks as always to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for his great translation!
    Recruiting Translators for seinen manga!

Utopia v3.0 scantrad

5. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter kind of further certified the similarities between Sakurai and Kurono for me.

Of course they differ in many aspects, but I think love and relationships is where they are really similar, as with most of the relationships in this manga. It is really a matter of surpassing all animal senses of humanity that kind of lets the good guys win here, Sakurai used his rationality to see that his mind was playing tricks on him, even though the feelings of love to his girl and friendship toward his master almost overpowered him. Which are really tribal and basic senses of which we live off.

Of course Oku is always pointing out a rational and somewhat fighting spirit to overcome the bad things in this manga. Plus Sakurai being as young as he is, is really an unbeatable force of will and human spirit, which is needed when humanity is faced with the worst of itself and the world.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit Cherri is the man.

"fuck this bomb" :: phases it out ::

I have a feeling blondie is gonna be making an appearance in this upcoming issue.

Since Kei is there, it makes perfect sense.

And man what a tease showing the zaibatsu like that. I always imagined them just sitting around in a room chilling watching a big ass tv screen lol.

I wish gantz was double the length. everything is so compressed and passed by so quickly.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M-Hario View Post
    Scan is out, enjoy it: http://mangatopia.net/main/2012/03/engantz-0360/

Thanks as always to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for his great translation!
    Thanks! Anyway, did they really call him 'Cherry'? Haha. (Even hallucinating Cherry is making fun of himself.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

:O

cherry can't be transferred to safety by the zaibatsu when everything gets fucked up

he's gonna be dead soon.

:'(

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

cherry can't be transferred to safety by the zaibatsu when everything gets fucked up

he's gonna be dead soon.

Implying the zaibatsu care about soilders?

But you are completely correct, this is a really good forshadowing that cherri may not be around after this battle.

UNless he just phases himself a la Madara(tobi) from naruto.

One thing that I noticed is still there are only 5 mechs. so where ever Nishi is, he's not at the front lines

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Lotta mixed views here. Personally, I loved this chapter. Had me laughing till the end.

There were, of course, the standard 'What the fck?! He just pulled something through his skull?! OMIGOSH, did he just teleport to the top of his robot!? Holy Snap! His mind just created tangible objects out of nothing. What's next, is he gonna beat King Kong in arm wrestling?!'

Gold!! Aw, man. Can not wait for next week. Not sure where 'Akira' fits in but what ever. All I saw was Cherry reaffirm his intentions to 'Destroy All Aliens'. Which was good, guy was crying just a bit too much last time around. Time to let the stone-cold killer come out to play.

solid
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member York's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the image of Sakata and Tonkotsu fading away.

But did Cherry, just pull the bomb through his skull? Or did he make it intangible?
    Also debating how well climbing the Mech will turn out.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the mech right now is nothing more than transport to Sakurai, that light destroyed a mech in one hit, the only chance they have right now to reach the tower is Sakurai using his powers to fight whatever the source of that light was...unless something new comes up of course.

I still don't believe they were just allucinations, i think someone is making see those things...
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he's gonna be dead soon.

Wouldn't he just teleport or whatever he did out of that place? If anything I think he's going to be alive for a while, there must be a reason why he's changing and gaining new powers and such. He's probably going to play a big role somehow even if it's in some sorta self sacrifice way.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Badass cherry. How does the bomb in the brain affect cherry?

kurono2 should go find cherry to emo together. THey both lost their gal.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Rain View Post
    Wouldn't he just teleport or whatever he did out of that place? If anything I think he's going to be alive for a while, there must be a reason why he's changing and gaining new powers and such. He's probably going to play a big role somehow even if it's in some sorta self sacrifice way.
    Yeah seems like the psychic limitation of using them to much or you die doesnt mean crap to cherry. Hes like a chosen one or something. What can psychics do so far? Teleport, Heavy Telekenesis, Phasing through matter, a sixth sense of finding people, Psychic shields and everything associated with those. It's just nuts. I'd be complaining only if there was more than one psychic. With just one psychic Oku's throwing in the kitchen sink, and I'm fine with that, Oku clearly has watch Akira and yes that's likely where Sakurais inspiration came from.

The Irony in all of this is that he blamed the Tokyo businessmen for Tonkotsus death, and now unknown to him, he has become their bitch. Hes their greatest asset and they are lucky he only just removed the bomb just now. They got him there just in time.
    http://gantzplayers.webs.com/ <-- My Gantz Forum, Roleplay and talk Gantz.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast