Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.41%
  • 2 (Average)

2 1.41%
  • 3 (Good)

20 14.08%
  • 4 (Great!)

59 41.55%
  • 5 (Epic!)

58 40.85%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.70%
New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: One Piece 660 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 660 Discussion/ 661 Prediction

I'll be very surprised if 'M' turns out to be yet *another* character we've seen before. One Piece usually mixes it up more than that.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure why, but I feel like the Samurai's son will turn out to be a (new?) member of Law's crew. If the Samurai was trying to take his son back home, that would explain why Law sliced him up, he didn't want to let the Samurai stop his son from following his dreams. Maybe its just because I don't want Law to be involved with the kidnapping of the other children.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omegakai View Post
    people also doubted that Law would become a shichi but he did
    i predicted law to be a shichibukai....the doubters are the ones who predicted it was buggy...LOL

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    I'm not sure why, but I feel like the Samurai's son will turn out to be a (new?) member of Law's crew. If the Samurai was trying to take his son back home, that would explain why Law sliced him up, he didn't want to let the Samurai stop his son from following his dreams. Maybe its just because I don't want Law to be involved with the kidnapping of the other children.
    1. zoro already is the samurai of the crew. (brook is a fencer...zoro is a 3 style swordsman with some iai techniques)
    2. the supposed to be new nakama from wano kuni is already for zoro (zoro is japanese in real life according to oda)
    3. might likely the father and son samurai helps them to enter wano-kuni but not join....i cant see it.

EDIT--- oh sorry, you said "law's crew" i still dont see it....the samurai hates the shichibukai and the samurai cut up centaurs...which is prolly law's henchmen in punk hazard.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

THOUGHTS / PREDICTIONS on how this arc will turn out or what happened.

1. law is the main villain in this arc. "M" is his partner, with the way "M" reacted when smoker arrived, "M" and smoker know each other, its safe to say he is a logia, but i wont say he is a poison gas logia. that would be too magellan.

*** magellan is sinister but he wont go low like abducting kids.
    *** magellan is not logia...he never became pure liquid.
    *** this is a whole new character, like a mad scientist guy or some sort.

---- law runs the island, he is the boss of "M", the sheep-guys, centaurs and the harpy....he dont stay in the island, he prolly goes there from time to time to check the experiments.

---- meanwhile, "M" handles all the operations, abducting children /people....producing poison gas around the outer part of the island to drive away intruders....law picked a real good base, -- it is a deserted island with super weird climate, just scatter poison gas around (care of "M") and block it with ice (care of law) and no one crazy enough would go near the island (strawhats are crazy enough though.LOL)

---- vegapunk is not involved in this arc, law took over vegapunk's abandoned lab to hide from marine's supervision...maybe law took "M" as a partner becoz it seems "M" knows vegapunk.---- remember the comment about franky's beam that is "punk's" technology.

---- primarily, no human being would survive that long in the island...but law needs bodyguards...these are harpies' (scout) centaurs' (guards) sheep-men (abductors/facilitators) and boss' (warden) roles...who could create these kind of creatures???? it stinks of law and a mad scientist.

2. the cut-up samurai----i think both the son and father are in the island....the father samurai (head and upper torso) and the son (lower torso).

----- think what happened is for whatever reason, the father-son samurai ended up on the island and they encountered law....now law, not wanting anyone to discover his activities on the island, sliced up the son samurai and stuck him on the dragon (the father son samurai likely arrived at the burning side like luffy's group)
    now, the father samurai got enraged and chased law to the freezing part of the island...law out of his sight, saw the establishment and its pretty obvious law would be hiding in there so he goes berserk on the guards (centaurs) and those centaurs sensing the father samurai is pretty strong called for boss --- in which strawhat's got the call.
    of course the father samurai infiltrated up to the doors where smoker, law and sanji's group are and sliced him up on the shadows (meaning the father samurai never saw law doing the slicing)....bringing the head inside, there he locked up the head in their facility....sanji's group got locked up in there too after.

3. just a thought: im almost convinced that law, caribou and doflamingo are on the same team...all of these guys are shady bastards....

-----law runs a sinister experiment lab, kidnapping and experimenting on kids...caribou likes kidnapping mermaids....doflamingo runs a human auction house.
    -----caribou mentions a "boss" that would be happy if he brings a mermaid....law coldheartedly harvested pirate hearts....doflamingo is willing to be under WG to do what he wants.

this is too fishy for me to consider law as a good guy...hell, i dont get why luffy cannot fight law just becoz he saved him....luffy didnt even know law operated on him and i still will say that law did something with luffy's body that he can only trigger when the time comes....the dude is shady. i dont see why people see him as a protagonist...yeah, he is badass. but get my point....he is plotting something and its definitely not for world peace.

4. after the fight with akainu, i doubt aokiji left the island...he might still be too injured or something or whatever, and also he is too popular to roam around....my guess is he still on the island and luffy would meet him sometime in the arc.
    it's almost obvious aokiji was the one who froze the people inside the establishment....but it bugs if aokiji froze it before law arrived in the area or after...most probably before law invaded punk hazard....becoz aokiji would not associate himself with law..especially with kid adbuctions.

5. the kids,...they are clearly kidnapped....what happened was likely, same old trick...they poisoned gas the parents of the kids and kidnapped them..(reason why they cant say goodbye)....and law was experimenting on them (different sizes..etc)...their being sick i think was because of "M" as well. shitty bastards.

HOW i THINK THIS ARC WILL UNFOLD.

***** i think "M" is not in any way, a poison gas/liquid logia....he is a logia but i believe he could be something like a chemical logia (like nitrate or acid)

1. luffy will team up with smoker.....they will fight law (luffy) and M(smoker)
    2. zoro will get left behind to fight the boss of centaurs.
    3 sanji will definitely get someone strong too.
    4. brook will be the hero of this scene (he will come in emergency time)
    5. law will escape the area. M will be defeated.
    6. they will help the samurai to reunite their bodies....they will find aokiji in the process. (smoker is helping too...remember their ship is gone)
    7. smoker group , aokiji will hitchhike with the sunny.
    8. strawhats will enter wano kuni with the help of the samurais
    9. aokiji and smoker group will have no choice but to go along.
    10. zoro and tashigi will get their new swords in wano kuni.
    11. doflamingo will target strawhat for what he did with law....new arc.
    Last edited by beck26; March 21, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post

EDIT--- oh sorry, you said "law's crew" i still dont see it....the samurai hates the shichibukai and the samurai cut up centaurs...which is prolly law's henchmen in punk hazard.
    It wasn't a serious theory, but how I don't see the point you are trying to make with those two examples? Garp hates Shanks for turning Luffy into a pirate right? I think the same thing would apply here, the Samurai has already expressed his dislike for pirates, I'm sure the idea of his son becoming one would infuriate him. And I don't know why you bring up the centaurs, we don't know if they were cut before or after Law split the Samurai up, it could have just been his torso blindly attacking like it did to Brooke.

And there's been nothing to link Law with the centaurs yet. (At least not as allies, I won't rule out him turning them into centaurs though)

New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17