Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.41%
  • 2 (Average)

2 1.41%
  • 3 (Good)

20 14.08%
  • 4 (Great!)

59 41.55%
  • 5 (Epic!)

58 40.85%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 0.70%
New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 660 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 660 Spoiler Discussion

I just realized, this arc could turn out to be one big battle royale! There's 3 sides and each of them considers the other 2 their enemy. And we haven't even seen the half of what is going on on the island...

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

When SH were going from FI to New World we saw Luffy http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/654/5 and Zoro http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/654/7 doing some long range moves and in the same time Sanji was keept offscreen and in this chapter even Chopper is showing us projectile/long range attack.
    I hope that Sanji will show us what he can do in that matter right now and I would be more than happy if he get some points on Smoker for this http://www.mangareader.net/103-2207-...apter-100.html http://www.mangareader.net/103-2207-...apter-100.html

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was quite good and especially I liked the part with those frozen bodies in one of the rooms. I wonder if it is some sort of experiment on Law's and M's side or if it is something that is permited by the Government to cover that incident, when thanks to Luffy and Blackbeard tons of prisoners escaped Impel Down.

It was also great to see Law's ability being developed. Wonder though if it might be developed more or is it his limit.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite impressed by Law's abilities. This guy could destroy islands if he manages to increase the size of his " Room ".
    Quite glad that fights will begin soon, although I'm quite curious about what's happening there, and what is the relation of Law with that M guy.

Good chapter for me.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey chapter's out so where is the voting panel.. I was rushing to this page to tick Epic... Law's freaking upgraded room, Smoker engaging battle mode, Franky pose, well Epic for sure

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Has Law really become such scum, abducting pirates and kids? Oo The kid is looking angrily at him, his comment on not mentioning to be alone and their time their 1+year hint to him being the culprit. Is he just wondering how the kids got out of their biscuit room?

Now that he has shown his increase of power, it's time for Smoker to show him who's the boss and what two years at G5 have given him. If both have haki, Smoker should at least withstand the "room" ability and we will be able to observe a nice weapon clash, go hit him hard Smoker! btw: Law learned the force grip.

I wonder if those guys in the freezer are from the time of Vegapunk, experimenting on prisoners or if those guys are the lvl 5/6 escapees from the ID jailbreak.

Everything else was fun and awesome too. Hey hey Franky, hey hey he's a tank! XD

edit: Only now I realize that Sanji was left to die with no help but Jeff too. He may just rememered his own gruesome past, stranded on that island.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 14, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Waoh, this frozen prisoners sure are scary. I wonder if M or Law brought them here, it does look as if they were always here. Maybe they are a remain of Vegapunk time. We know he used humans for pacifistas.
    And poor Law, all his lies shattered so easily by our beloved crew apparition. I expected him more surprised, he sure knows how to keep calm and cool.
    It's really funny how Smoker believe they are together, it's even more funny if you think that it may end in him ally with the strawhat against Law/M.

Edit: is Tashigi wearing contacts ?
    Edit2 : And congrats Nauthyz for the faun prediction.
    Last edited by k-dom; March 14, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regino's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Law's abilitly looks awesome, I am very excited to see him fighting Smoker
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome chapter!!! voted epic,of course! Law seems a bastard,but according to his behaviour in this chapter,I start doubting he is so villain as I thought him to be last week. anyway,a fight between him and Law will be great,although I'm not sure if oda will draw it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is the man. I wonder if he and Zoro will ever end up fighting each other. They are both swordsmen afterall. Law's powers are epic. He just used force powers and turned the ship upside down.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction:

Smoker will ally with the Straw Hats to stop Law and M and free the kids, and afterwards he will let them go just like on Alabasta.
    Smoker is actually a good guy who followes moral justice, he's hunting Luffy because he escaped him in Logue Town, not because he thinks Luffy is a bad guy.

I don't think Luffy and Smoker will fight now, Smoker is following the Straw Hats through the whole first half of the Grand Line, he will surely follow them some more.

Law however might actually be the first Supernova getting defeated. However, i doubt it, this arc will most likely just reveal some pieces of Laws plans.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chap!!

- Really fun at celebration when Franky & co went out of the building!!!

- Impresive powers for law. He can:

1. Create bigger rooms, or at least we havent seen one like that one.
    2. Choose what to move/cut and what not to move/cut inside the very same room: notice that smoker is inside the room but he didnt fly around head down.
    3. Not only cut a chosen entity inside room, but also move it as he wants to.

- But... the question is, what those powers can get against smoker? Cutting seems to be useless, but moving seems to be effective.

- Are some of those frozen ppl wearing prison clothes? Are they impel down former prisoners?
    Last edited by ukimix; March 14, 2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: still learning to write

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so something noone among us was expecting is about to happen. instead of having a fight between Smoker and Luffy,they will team up to fight someone else. and this guy is Law,who should be ally with rufy. that's what I call a plot twist

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised if Law is responsible for the state of the frozen people. I guess that inside this Frozen Room he used his Room power to tell the ice to move onto the pirates' bodies so that they ended up frozen, the same way he has just done with the river and the battleship. It's like a hunting trophy room for the Shichibukai.

These frozen people are very likely to be the 100 people the G-5 marines talked about and the people who escaped Impel Down on their own. Law's powers are really impressive : he is like the master of physics inside that Room, anything around becomes a potential threat for his opponent. Also, if he beat 100 lvl-6 prisoners, he would have gotten a massive power up within these 2 years. It's just like Sanji's quest to beat the 100 okama masters but this time with 100 Lvl-6 prisoners. I expect him to be a little stronger than Luffy.

I'm also impressed by Law's strategy. Learning about Impel Down's disaster, he managed to make use of it. He took care of these Level-6 prisoners Sengoku was so scared about for the safety of the World Government's citizen. I understand well why they accepted to turn him Shichibukai. He saved their face on this very serious matter : they could not tell the world about the escape of these prisoners, were likely unable to chase after them (the War of the Best had just ended) and Law dealt with that for them.

Now I'm really looking forward to seeing how Law deal with Smoker and G-5 marines. I don't see how it can end up. I can't see Smoker getting defeated and Law neither at the moment. They have to face in battle the Straw Hats ! Anyway, this last chapter means that Law will lose his Shichibukai title since there is no way Smoker and Tashigi will get killed, or does the World Government not care ? I also wonder why Law wanted this title in the first place. What was his plan ? He will definitely hold a grudge against the SH for ruining it, this will get interesting for long-term plot.

And finally how does Sanji expect to find another exit ? He and Franky have just destroyed the other door of Biscuits Room. They will have to find another way between Frozen Room and Biscuits Room. We know for sure there is a tube exit on the right of the building. Brook and the middle part of the Samurai may go that way.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Resgia's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

There's still the option left -> Smoker defeats Law-> Law gets imprisoned by Smoker -> Luffy rescues Law, because he owes him one

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast