Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 340 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Discussion / 341 Prediction

Am I the only one who have absolutely no interest for the zodiac ? Pariston & Gin were the zodiac, without them, those guys are nothing for me. I just want them to be killed off-screen by Genei Ryodan for whatever reasons.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    Am I the only one who have absolutely no interest for the zodiac ? Pariston & Gin were the zodiac, without them, those guys are nothing for me. I just want them to be killed off-screen by Genei Ryodan for whatever reasons.
    agree 100%
        ,-∧,,∧-- 、
       / (-ω-` ) /
       r-くっ⌒cソ、 /  少しだけ……疲れた…
      ノ '、 , 、 _, ' / /   ほんの少し…眠る…から
    .(_,.       ././     バレが来たら…起きる…から
    ,(.,_ `'ー-、_,,..ノ/
      ~`''ー--‐'

2チャンの奴。ハンターハンターのバレを不眠不休で!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member steadynco's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
    I wonder. If Nanika can grant "anything", is this "anything" related to the HxH world as we know it or does it include the Outside too.

I mean you need Negotiation, Route, Qualification & Permission to get there.
    So if Killu asks IT to teleport them there for whatever reason, what about those rules? What happens?

Or maybe, IF my assumption that IT comes from that place appears to be true, Killu fuulfills the only the Permission part.

I can't help but feeling that IT will play an important part, if not in the storyline, in the explanation of the outside world.
    One thing I really hate about HXH is the existence of Alluka/Nanika! The "make any wish come true" ability is just too broken and makes everything in the universe insignificant. Thought there'd be some more interesting drama with the pesterings but now that Killua can avoid them, the ability is just a let down. Hopefully there's even more to the wishing than even Killua is aware of.

LOL, I kind of felt the same way when the new hunters were introduced in the ant arc. They really grew on me though and I really like them now (esp. Morau and Knuckle). Give them some time, we'll probably see them in action in the hunt Beyond arc. Mizaistom and Saiyuu seem promising but the Kanzai will have to work hard to impress me.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Saiyuu, Kanzai and Ginta are the ones I'm most looking forward. Particularly Saiyu, I want to see his technique since his design is awesome.

If Botobai throws fire out of his mouth, He will be my new fave. :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I co-sign this.

The only one who gives me hope in the Zodiac is Mizaistrom other then him. I don't really care about them.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming arc, due to Netero jr. becoming the public enemy in five different states. Apparently, he prepared himself really good in order to embark to this journey with the 5000 hybrid ants he has enough manpower to withstand the V5 and any possible threat by the Zodiacs. I wonder what Ging's role will be? He is already in Kakin. Is he going to negotiate with them? Damn, Togashi gave us enough plot points to discuss for the upcoming events.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is it stated that Netero jr. has the power of the 5k ant cocoon? This is Pariston doing, and even though he is around doesn't mean he is giving his cards to anyone other than himself, as far as we know. Also, is there a confirmation for Ging's location after his talk with Gon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heron bpv View Post
    Where is it stated that Netero jr. has the power of the 5k ant cocoon? This is Pariston doing, and even though he is around doesn't mean he is giving his cards to anyone other than himself, as far as we know. Also, is there a confirmation for Ging's location after his talk with Gon?
    It's stated nowhere. I just assume it, due to Pariston being his ally and he seems interested in going to the dark continent. In addition, he as the former Vice-Chairman of the Hunter Association, most likely couldn't overpower the statutes of the V5 alone. Given that, I concluded that Netero jr. most likely send him to his father's side as a spy/agent etc. in order to gather more resources i.e. money, manpower (18 missing Hunters? 5000 hybrid ants) in preparation for this journey. You have to keep in mind that nobody apart from Ging and Cheadle know about the 5000 cocoons whereabouts.

Again, there's no confirmation, I'm just assuming things based on the events of the manga. Here in this picture you can see, the country of Kakin with an oriental looking tower as an eye-catcher and in this picture you can see Ging looking at a similar looking tower, while Cheadle mentions both of them in the same sentence.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how long will the break for the hiatus this time be?The last time Togashi went on hiatus,it was stated he was taking a break ,and that one lasted 1 year.=.=
    But I still think he deserve some credit for being able to wrap up the chimera ant arc,started and wrap up the chairman election arc and start a new arc in just 30 chapters.I think that is an incredible feat.
    Also,he beat his personal record of the amount of chapters he produced between each hiatus.30 chapters so far is the highest.
    Last edited by Akia999; March 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm hoping to see them fight and see what they are really all about. So far all they've done is talk.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only do they just talk, it doesn't amount to much, they don't seem to be able to agree on much. I want to see them do something or else I will feel they wasted my time, I love their designs but they definitely are nothing right now without Ging or Pariston.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Not only do they just talk, it doesn't amount to much, they don't seem to be able to agree on much. I want to see them do something or else I will feel they wasted my time, I love their designs but they definitely are nothing right now without Ging or Pariston.
    Man, teamwork is hard! And yet, when it does function properly, it brings better results than solo works. The fact they can't get along easily just makes it all the more promising what it'll be when they finally do something together, because they think too differently, meaning they'll all add some different spice to whatever they do. Groups that think the same can accomplish things faster, but will accomplish a smaller range of tasks. If you ask me, Netero did a great job when he put together so many unrelated folks. And when he chose Pariston as his VC, since he was Netero's opposite in many ways. Different ideas is the only way to move forward, when everyone thinks alike that's stagnation.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I do like the zodiac.
    We did not see enough of em to judge.
    PPl like cheadle ain't 3 star hunters without a reason.

The zodiac had to face pariston in the relection arc and lost to him in psychological games (which is not a shame, gin and pariston are geniusses in what they do).
    We never saw em fight (and ppl like kanzai are definitely more the fighting types) nor use nen abilities to do anything meaningful.

I would have been disappointed if togashi decided to just forget about them after the election arc.

I want to see cheadly and mizaistom leading those folks

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shionoro View Post
    I do like the zodiac.
    We did not see enough of em to judge.
    PPl like cheadle ain't 3 star hunters without a reason.

The zodiac had to face pariston in the relection arc and lost to him in psychological games (which is not a shame, gin and pariston are geniusses in what they do).
    We never saw em fight (and ppl like kanzai are definitely more the fighting types) nor use nen abilities to do anything meaningful.

I would have been disappointed if togashi decided to just forget about them after the election arc.

I want to see cheadly and mizaistom leading those folks
    At intellectual level, they are outmatched by Pariston & Ging.
    At "nen" level, they are strong but Hisoka rank Illumi above them all & judge some of them as "uninteresting".
    They are not the funniest characters in the manga.
    And I also think that most of them have an ugly design.

It's a lot to overcome

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

im the opposite. i like them more without pariston and ging. with ging and pariston with them, they lose their spotlight and potential to show.

it seems they are underestimated. compare to the other hunters (even morau and novu), zodiacs are netero's most trusted hunters. netero is the type of person that doesn't like weakling (not always in fighting, but also intelegence). so, it means that they are strong in front of netero's eyes.

hisoka's rating on them is not so accurate. just the same when hisoka rated netero. we know that netero is waaaaaay stronger and more talented, potential and smart than illumi.

now, zodiac gets specal mission, and now it's time to show to the world that they have talent. ging and pariston may be too genious. but cheadl as the hunter's leader is also intelegent. as long as zodiacs can really unite, then they are for now is the best group for me. even better than ryodan.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, you don't take Hisoka's rates as joke since it was the way Togashi approached us the personality Nen test.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Thread Closed
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast