Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 340 Discussion

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Spoiler Thread

Gon is so going to the Dark Continent. He must!

Beyond Netero is beyond awesome. If he's half as awesome as Netero Senior
    then I think we're all in for quite a treat.

Dang. I didn't think it was possible but Cheadle has actually become interesting!

Hunt down Beyond? This arc is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooo dope.

BTW it's totally going to shift gears from hunt down Beyond Netero to hunt down Gon.

Pariston and Ging left the Zodiacs? Why?

Also this explains why pretty much nobody has been outside.

The Hunter Association won't let them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

seems there is only pag 17 missing
    on the file i download from 2ch
    or they got the number wrong couse jump from 16 to 18 ?!?

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

340 raw

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Doubt I'm the only one who can't help looking at how this character resemble some other character from other manga.
    Spoiler show

Can't wait for the english translation to come out.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member IamJacky's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... W. T. F. ...

Although I can't read Japanese but I think I get the bulk of the chapter. First of all, I want to believe that this Beyond Netero dude is an imposter, and I base my belief on my love for the character Netero. As strange as it might sound but I have way too much respect for Netero for him to have a son... We had this Hunter's Association president who dedicated all his life to martial arts and sought only someone who he could "give it all" with, a lone wolf, and at one time was the strongest and remained most respected in the world, and all of a sudden after his death his son comes out from nowhere, instigating people to roll with him to the new world. It totally destroyed Netero's image for me if Beyond REALLY is Netero's son. And if so, I must say that for the first time in HxH I feel disappointed.

I liked Cheadle's decision to "hunt down" Beyond, for some reason I feel for the Zodiacs, feeling shook and anxious, I felt Cheadle's decision was right, hunt this dude down, her reason might be because she really believed Beyond was the real son but I just want them to kill this fool and make him admit that he's a poser.

I wanted to see what's up with Kurapica and thought I could see the return of the Spiders but oh well. Like most people here I already expected a hiatus and I've been through all of them so I don't care, but the quality of the story must carry on. I can only say that until this is all cleared up, for the first time in HxH I feel disappointed. I can only trust Togashi san to do this "outside" world thing well.
    Check out my friend's clothing company - Copy & Paste Apparel Repping San Francisco Giants!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I am one of those who would rather have a hiatus than have substandard chapters coming out.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^@The guy above

You must have not been following HxH or manga like Berserk for the past 4+years. It's rough.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IamJacky View Post
    Wow... W. T. F. ...

Although I can't read Japanese but I think I get the bulk of the chapter. First of all, I want to believe that this Beyond Netero dude is an imposter, and I base my belief on my love for the character Netero. As strange as it might sound but I have way too much respect for Netero for him to have a son... We had this Hunter's Association president who dedicated all his life to martial arts and sought only someone who he could "give it all" with, a lone wolf, and at one time was the strongest and remained most respected in the world, and all of a sudden after his death his son comes out from nowhere, instigating people to roll with him to the new world. It totally destroyed Netero's image for me if Beyond REALLY is Netero's son. And if so, I must say that for the first time in HxH I feel disappointed.

I liked Cheadle's decision to "hunt down" Beyond, for some reason I feel for the Zodiacs, feeling shook and anxious, I felt Cheadle's decision was right, hunt this dude down, her reason might be because she really believed Beyond was the real son but I just want them to kill this fool and make him admit that he's a poser.

I wanted to see what's up with Kurapica and thought I could see the return of the Spiders but oh well. Like most people here I already expected a hiatus and I've been through all of them so I don't care, but the quality of the story must carry on. I can only say that until this is all cleared up, for the first time in HxH I feel disappointed. I can only trust Togashi san to do this "outside" world thing well.
    Hmm..Like i said, in Hunter X Hunter, evil and good are not very obvious.
    We have learned this with Pariston. and for all i know, Netero could be the bad guy and he is definitely not as pure hearted as you think he is.Think about it, he likes to lie, he is a selfish bastard, he is wicked, and he have shown the evil side of humanity when he goes against an enemy which only wanted to do what human already did to animals, so yeah, netero may be the bad guy.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

So, for this new arc: In addition to Gon, there will be Ging ,Pariston, Zodiac, Netero's son, Kurapika, If Kurapika -> also Genei Ryodan, If Genei Ryodan -> also Hisoka, ...
    Dark continent might be a very dangerous place but the guys who will be in the arc are no jokes either.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite unexspected.

I also think that guy might be an imposter.

Think about netero what you want, but he was a cunning old bastard.
    i think if he had a son, he would have raised him much like gin did with gon, and that guy does not seem like that.

I could imagine that person to be an agent of netero tho who has the mission to lead the zodiac somewhere

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, not another hiatus now...
    Quote Originally Posted by ish3 View Post
    ^@The guy above

You must have not been following HxH or manga like Berserk for the past 4+years. It's rough.
    Well, I've been following Berserk since you were 4 years old. And I still didn't get used to. lol

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly at this point I'm waiting for Berserk to either A end or the US volumes to come out so I can read them in that format. I had almost given up on Hunter X Hunter honestly (the 2005-2007 hiatuses almost broke me, so when he took one in 2010 I wanted to cry) But after NGL ended I became genuinely enthused to see a new arc for the first time in 8 years. After these recent chapters and the new anime, I think Togashi deserves the break more then ever now. The new anime has like two years to catch up for crying out loud! So I have plenty of Hunter things to entertain me while he takes a well deserved break (the 2011 series, rewatching 1999, collecting the missing Viz released manga volumes, fan art, the forum)

Anyway, I'm trying hard to avoid spoilers can't wait to read the new chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds interesting. I'll comment more when I read the chapter. =]

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I hve been following hunter x hunter for a long time. its is rough. but theres no way around it. like what the others have said, a hiatus is better than,
    togashi ending this awesome manga way ahead of its time bec of burnout or what have you.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast