Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 500 (2) , Bleach 586 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 340 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Spoiler Thread

It says Netero's son has a personality identical to his father. The Zodiac didn't even know Netero had a son but they were convinced that he's indeed Netero's son after listening to him speak.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Somalia
    Post Thanks / Like

If Gon goes to get the qualification, i'm sure it will be a great adventure
    but imagine if he tries to get the qualification and the person that gives it says that
    he always had the qualifications to go to the outside since his mother is from there hahahah
    farfetched but it would have shed some light on his mother which im hoping
    someone anyone talks about her at some point.
    I'm excited about the new chapter and I WANT IT NOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    Oh no, not another hiatus now...

Well, I've been following Berserk since you were 4 years old. And I still didn't get used to. lol
    1995? God damn man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Honestly at this point I'm waiting for Berserk to either A end or the US volumes to come out so I can read them in that format. I had almost given up on Hunter X Hunter honestly (the 2005-2007 hiatuses almost broke me, so when he took one in 2010 I wanted to cry) But after NGL ended I became genuinely enthused to see a new arc for the first time in 8 years. After these recent chapters and the new anime, I think Togashi deserves the break more then ever now. The new anime has like two years to catch up for crying out loud! So I have plenty of Hunter things to entertain me while he takes a well deserved break (the 2011 series, rewatching 1999, collecting the missing Viz released manga volumes, fan art, the forum)

Anyway, I'm trying hard to avoid spoilers can't wait to read the new chapter.
    Likewise man. I love the quality of the posts here. Great to have a convo. I expect their to be a two to three month break and I'm fine with that.
    Last edited by ish3; March 14, 2012 at 04:48 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member steadynco's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ordoghaz View Post
    I am one of those who would rather have a hiatus than have substandard chapters coming out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ish3 View Post
    ^@The guy above

You must have not been following HxH or manga like Berserk for the past 4+years. It's rough.
    I agree with both of you. I really wouldn't want Togashi to throw us scraps or rush an ending (look at what happened to Psyren, that manga had a lot of potential). I remember the chimera ant arc starting about when I was in grade 9-10 and it finally finished now that I've graduated uni! It has been very rough (esp. not knowing how long the current hiatus would last) but look at the quality story we got in the end, it really is top-notch (arguably).

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    After these recent chapters and the new anime, I think Togashi deserves the break more then ever now. The new anime has like two years to catch up for crying out loud! So I have plenty of Hunter things to entertain me while he takes a well deserved break (the 2011 series, rewatching 1999, collecting the missing Viz released manga volumes, fan art, the forum)
    I think so too. Many of us were in doubt during the last hiatus how Togashi would further the story since he had a ridiculously overpowered enemy left to deal with and thought that the writer would resort to DBZ power ups. No, Togashi concluded the ant arc very well and he even gave us another very exciting, quality arc without any breaks. We have a new awesome anime that's coming out weekly to whet our appetite for HXH.

This is the first time I'm actually OK with his hiatus (it's timely too, not mid-arc like the last few ones).
    Last edited by steadynco; March 14, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So just to confirm, the new chapter has no scanlation yet, that sucks, its way later then normal. I'm trying so hard not to look at spoilers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, the chapter hasn't been translated yet.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    Nope, the chapter hasn't been translated yet.

what the hell are they waiting for?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Noonealive's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i was hoping to read the chapter when i got home, now it's been 3 hours since... lol

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Salce's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zvane View Post
    what the hell are they waiting for?
    Maybe they aren't waiting for anything. Maybe they just said, "Today I don't want to translate manga."
    And that would be completely acceptable. Nobody "must" to do this, if kewl0210 or Takumi translate the manga if because they want.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't feel like commenting before the actual chapter is out. I think this is the only manga that doesn't end with the spoiler. Well maybe because every single chapter is very compact that you need a really good and long spoiler to satisfy the reader. And that's also why we can't complain about Togashi's habit of going hiatus. For me what Kishimoto can do in 10 chapters, Togashi can do it in 1 chapter (and what Kubo can do in one volume Togashi can do that in one panel). That's why in Japan HxH is second to OP, and more popular than Naruto or Bleach

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salce View Post
    Maybe they aren't waiting for anything. Maybe they just said, "Today I don't want to translate manga."
    And that would be completely acceptable. Nobody "must" to do this, if kewl0210 or Takumi translate the manga if because they want.
    True

and the same applies to Togashi. He doesn't HAVE to make HxH. He can take as many as and as long of hiatuses as he likes.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by senewe View Post
    I don't feel like commenting before the actual chapter is out. I think this is the only manga that doesn't end with the spoiler. Well maybe because every single chapter is very compact that you need a really good and long spoiler to satisfy the reader. And that's also why we can't complain about Togashi's habit of going hiatus. For me what Kishimoto can do in 10 chapters, Togashi can do it in 1 chapter (and what Kubo can do in one volume Togashi can do that in one panel). That's why in Japan HxH is second to OP, and more popular than Naruto or Bleach
    IMO HxH > One Piece.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

With the hiatus happening next week,I think the translator themselves are taking as much time as they want to translate this chapter.It'll be a long while before the next chapter comes out..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.. it has been Fun ..at least this new Arc was awesome...i m gonna Miss HxH!
    Without a shadow of a Doubt .. Togashi is ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0

Quote Quote:
    I SEE YOU IN SWISS!
    -Harry Osborn
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    With the hiatus happening next week,I think the translator themselves are taking as much time as they want to translate this chapter.It'll be a long while before the next chapter comes out..
    What???hiatus next week!?! nooooo...
    but srsly i have some how been able to hold out so far from the temptation to read spoilers...so i don't know, but can anyone be kind enough to explain how long this hiatus is gonna be?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad it is just a hiatus now I know that there will be a lot of HxH in the future ^^... We are now back to the same old One Piece ownage we all know that if HxH isn't even going hiatus it will be above One Piece or on the same status as One Piece now... I hope Togashi is just collecting data because I think the whole new other world thing isn't yet fully planned so it need time to research or gather his thoughts about this... We are all back on the week after week asking when will HxH will be back ^^.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast