Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 63 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 63 Discussion / 64 Predictions

Well the SUC is supposed to be "conquering" Seoul, so that'll probably happen next, followed by a Shioon solo counterattack. At least that's my prediction.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

4ghost has the right idea behind Sera's actions and reasoning. For people who personally know Goomoonryong have commented on the similarities in personality between Shioon and his MIA mentor. Once upon a time GMR was Shioon in temperment before he became corrupted after witnessing first-hand how rotten the Murim had become: Elders do whatever they want and are not held accountable for their actions, tradition is followed to such a degree it defies common-sense, the strong treat their lessers as trash and even routinely butcher them, and just about everyone in a position of power cockblock even minor attempts at reforming the system.

People are starting to pick-up on the talent that literally dropped itself on GMR's lap. If someone such as Hyuk So Chun has the talent you see once every couple of centuries, then Shioon is probably someone with the talent you see once every few centuries. Having someone like Shioon develop his full-potential only to become another enemy to the Murim is something that many people are worried about, even people who are loyal to him such as Yi Gyu-Bum. So Shioon's mental stability is a justified concern.

It'll be interesting to see how fast Shioon develops if and when his ki-center is revitalized. I'm curious as to how much time he'll need to reach master-class. Even with his talent he'd probably need a few months - perhaps as long as half-a-year - to reach that level. I'm of the opinion Hyuk will be his last major fight for Part II and then he'll have yet another long training session when his MIA mentor returns with a top-tier Sosul.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    i really wish shioon starts training this chapter, but knowing how anticipation is part of writing the author might just switch to other characters...
    maybe 9AD meeting stupid SUC?..
    He won't meet them yet since 9AD is overseas somewhere maybe in south america or something. I doubt he will come to seoul until the S.U.C. has conquered it which won't be for awhile I think.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i want to see shioon starting the training or learning a move like that palm blast though that likely won't happen i pridect we will see 9AD then shioon and a cliffhanger when it about to get interesting

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was off to a funeral/memorial when this chapter came out. Hmm, how to take this chapter. I don't know if he was that mad at Sera. I think he was blaming himself to much with introspection to think about being mad at her. I like his resolve to become stronger however he needs to remember his roots.

Before the end of this I believe that Hyuk will be a Shioon retainer. I do believe that the other three masters of SUC are bad to the bone. For some reason I feel that Shioons ki center will never be healed. I think he will be a walking ki center. Back when he was commenting on something being different from his trainig with the old lady.

Next chapter will be results from his hospital tests. Kwon will make a reappearance. Maybe even quack doc again. Oh the joys of a good series. Also does anyone know if he is going to be late again?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

knowing the author 50/50 chance

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Really depened ons how fast Geuk-Jin Jeon (author) sends the artist (Jin-Hwan Park) the manuscrip so he can draw out everything on time. Then there are times when RL issues get in the way and he (artist) has to delay the realse due to being able to finsh the chapter. So it depend on a few things.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget late, is there even going to be a chapter at all this week? Being 2 days late on the last one put him way behind schedule. He might just say screw it and work on the volume covers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have to agree it would be nice to have some consistency with chapter releases.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    I was off to a funeral/memorial when this chapter came out. Hmm, how to take this chapter. I don't know if he was that mad at Sera. I think he was blaming himself to much with introspection to think about being mad at her. I like his resolve to become stronger however he needs to remember his roots.

Before the end of this I believe that Hyuk will be a Shioon retainer. I do believe that the other three masters of SUC are bad to the bone. For some reason I feel that Shioons ki center will never be healed. I think he will be a walking ki center. Back when he was commenting on something being different from his trainig with the old lady.

Next chapter will be results from his hospital tests. Kwon will make a reappearance. Maybe even quack doc again. Oh the joys of a good series. Also does anyone know if he is going to be late again?
    I think you're on to something on his ki center never healing, but HE HIMSELF becoming a walking ki center.
    This may enable the elder to teach him martial arts differently and more efficiently. This (his body being a ki center it self) might also probably enable him to control "Black treshold" which his master couldn't and was taken over by...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we'll have a timeskip or something ....I'm saying this 'cause i personally would like to see Shioone's comeback with a boom and not see all the steps he had to do in order to repair his Ki center and also to see him training . It's more exciting, at least for me , to have a timeskip and after that to see a completely new Shioon . More confident and ready to kick the asses of SUC

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5