Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 10.34%
  • Good!

15 51.72%
  • Regular

9 31.03%
  • Boring...

1 3.45%
  • Bad!

1 3.45%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 275 Discussion / 276 Predictions

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 275 Discussion / 276 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fcToho's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 275 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/85709231/1

Drunken Boxing it is? Again, I really like the character design, but sadly it was a transition chapter. Was ok for me.

And of course he had to take this trophy...

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 275 Discussion / 276 Predictions

Jesus, I believed Juvia's wild imagination scene for a moment... ufffff It kinda scared me XDDDD

Elfman is supposed to fight on par (if not win yet, but wth for how long will they keep losing? I guess Natsu and Erza will win, because it's them) with someone of Erza's level +7 years? Ehh... The 2nd container has to be awesome then, bigger power up than I anticipated.

Lucy~ I love Fairy Tail for the comedy, the freshness and "kindness" of the manga, but Lucy's storyline is the only one I'm eagerly waiting for. I wonder if the song she's singing is the thing that protects people/something, or she's making the palace fall. Is the song an incantation of a spell?

A transitional chapter, but liked ^^

ex oriente lux

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could've done without the first half of the chapter, Second half was good though.......I'm gonna be honest though, this whole stand-in mage for Quatro Cerberus who uses a drunken fist fighting style smells alot like Yu Yu Hakusho's Dark Tournament. Alot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's good to see Quatro Cerberus having a strong mage. Poor Elfman....or poor Mira not sure. I wonder if he can set an example of a strong character on Natsu for a change.

Again not interested in Lucy thing, but I don't think it's a bad thing I think she will save everyone or something like that. Another strong spell...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Elfman is supposed to fight on par (if not win yet, but wth for how long will they keep losing? I guess Natsu and Erza will win, because it's them)
    I was hoping things will be different this Arc, but again spot light to the same people

Vote: Regular
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so the king has nothing to do with the mysterious dark magical force, he is the object of the conspiracy...simply loved bacchus btw
    anyway i don't think the king was talking of elfman, it sounded more like erza

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    It's good to see Quatro Cerberus having a strong mage. Poor Elfman....or poor Mira not sure. I wonder if he can set an example of a strong character on Natsu for a change.

Again not interested in Lucy thing, but I don't think it's a bad thing I think she will save everyone or something like that. Another strong spell...maybe.

I was hoping things will be different this Arc, but again spot light to the same people

Vote: Regular
    Oh........ I didn't think for a moment and forgot there's also Mira. I guess it'll be her then, makes sense since Erza=Mira thing since their childhood and stuff.

Yes, I'm not hyped up for Natsu or Erza's matches, but so far I'm good with the arc, because both Lucy and Mystogan were great in their fights. So the fights were really good.. of course the outcomes... but well, whatever >_<

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a break chapter, but it wasn't bad. I sort of liked it in a way.

Lucy singing in the midst of the chaos has promise, more promise than I gave the Charle premonition.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter, i love the juvia paranoia jealousy vision

cant wait for next weeks chapter, no way in hell erza will lose to that chump

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The character design, name and history of Bacchus was awesome. However, whomever gets to fight him might be a disappointment to that character if it's Elfman. If it's Elfman then he will most definitely lose again, if it's Mira then we might have an amazing fight in the near future.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think the king meant mirajane. or even erza. She is actually also transforming - only her armor but well. Guess it could also mean her.

But i see no way that this king means elfman. Mirajane was a star and widely famous - nobody knows elfman.

Chapter was ok, i also liked the imagination scene of juvia. And actually i really wonder what gildarts would do if he was around

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL @Juvias imagination.

I completely fell for it and thought "omg... Lucy and Gray...!? wtf is going on here all out of a sudden??" then I change to the next page and suddenly I'am more like "Ah... so thats how it is... of course, makes a lot more sense!"

Seriously, I just love it when Mashima fools his readers like that xD
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. Definitely looking forward to Charle's vision coming true. It must have something to do with that "One Magic" Hades/Purehito and the rest of Grimoire Heart were talking about, and that Lucy happened to have heard of from her mom.

I also got fooled by Juvia's delusions of Gray and Lucy and laughed when Lucy particularly thought "and that was long too...". Haha!

Regarding the next match, I think it'll be either Erza or Mirajane.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Next Chapter: I think 2 members participate from each team 1 to drive and 1 to attack maybe "Chariot" I think it won't take 2 chapters unless Mashima wants it to be long. I hope the fights after this event "Chariot" will be better.

Natsu & Lucy from Team A

Gajeel & Mira from Team B

Battles : Laxus Vs Orga

Erza Vs BACCHUS / After Krono helps xD
    Last edited by Ifrit; March 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Erza re-equip or change armors-weapons she doesn't use Transformation Magic. like Elfman, Lisanna and Mirajane. Its definitely 60% Mira 40% Elfman

Because he wants team natsu to win, so there will be no more loses for Team A.
    It should probably be noted at this point that Dragonfly Scans has the king's line as "The one who knows how to re-equip" either MS, or DFS is playing fast a loose with the translation.

18. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast