Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

13 24.53%
  • Good!

24 45.28%
  • Regular

5 9.43%
  • Boring...

4 7.55%
  • Bad!

7 13.21%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

Chapter is OUT !!!!
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/24537635/1

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

ahhhh.....stop ur comedy for just a second will ya...don't ruin this...stupid..see you next week guys
    Dreyar Style

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

The trolling isn't stopping. Awesome.

I enjoyed the fight very much before the prank. Jellal can copy Mystogan's magic.

I think it's not that bad that we won't get to see Jellal biggest (?) move already.

Piling all this trolling about FT will end with some awesome victories and hype when shit gets real, don't worry.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats
    Piling all this trolling about FT will end with some awesome victories and hype when shit gets real, don't worry.
    Actualy in this conditions i think something gonna happen to the "winning" teams, one by one they will somehow "removed" from this games...and in the end "weaklings" (FT) gonna save the day and will become famouse again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ocajavati's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the usual stuff.

Everyone stronger than Natsu somehow losing, just so the protagonist can somehow pull off a miracle win.

It's really the same thing over and over again, not that I don't enjoy it.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ocajavati View Post
    It's the usual stuff.

Everyone stronger than Natsu somehow losing, just so the protagonist can somehow pull off a miracle win.

It's really the same thing over and over again, not that I don't enjoy it.
    Well the thing is the opponents FT fought until now (aside Gray) were not stronger and FT is being trolled.
    Can't say about Juria, we have yet to see the true potential of Jellal.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Actualy in this conditions i think something gonna happen to the "winning" teams, one by one they will somehow "removed" from this games...and in the end "weaklings" (FT) gonna save the day and will become famouse again.
    Yeah I see something like that too. I just hope it won't be THAT simple, even if I would enjoy very much the moment when FT will shine when everybody else are failing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love Mavis. She's like a super cute kid when she's not doing her scary faces xD Makarov's face was also epic xD

So is it safe to assume that Mystogan wouldn't be able to defeat Jura?

Haha Urtear was awesome XD Making Meredy use her magic to stop Jellal, tickling and all xD Other than that, Jellal would have defeated Jura with this attack. And it seems that Jura understood who he was. This is going to be interesting.

Now, what the hell will happen for Levy to be writing a letter for Lucy. Could something have happened to Lucy and the others? Again? Like another timeskip? Or them being sent to the past? But how would Levi stay in the future?

And Charle had another premonition, but what could it be?

Gah sometimes Mashima is a troll not even letting us see glimpses of what's about to happen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lunacat's Avatar
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Mattaku
    is Hiro intending to end all the future chapters (or should i say fights) in a silly way?
    the only good thing about this chapter is the last page

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

my god i expected at least a two chapter fight...this is sad
    at least we know we're going to see not only fairy tail fighting desperately to gain some points but also this mysterious dark power, that would probably be used by raven tail in order to kick fairy tail ass

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew something trolly like that would end the fight Though I'm more curious about these future events and Charle's premonition, which we know involved Lucy and Levy.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the message was for lucy but written in charlie's mind because it was the only "thing levy" levy could write on to let lucy know she is the only one capable of stopping the imminent crysis

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

From last page the. I don't think we will get to see the end of it, and I'm not sure if anyone actually falling for the idea of Lucy going to die, because he's not going for that far, so last page isn't a big deal at all honestly.

I don't know how long we will wait. To see a fight like Jura Vs Jellal again in this manga. Because once the Dragon slayers start fighting each others the boredom will start. We seen enough from those fighting.

I agree the way the fights start was really promising except for Jellal copying Mysrogan magic. Since he never met the guy.....
    Dreyar Style

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't that surprised that we got some trolling. I mean, both Lucy and Jellal were the superior mages in their fights, but they lost due to outside interference.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    From last page the. I don't think we will get to see the end of it, and I'm not sure if anyone actually falling for the idea of Lucy going to die, because he's not going for that far, so last page isn't a big deal at all honestly.

I don't know how long we will wait. To see a fight like Jura Vs Jellal again in this manga. Because once the Dragon slayers start fighting each others the boredom will start. We seen enough from those fighting.

I agree the way the fights start was really promising except for Jellal copying Mysrogan magic. Since he never met the guy.....
    Well, he has been keeping a close eye on FT, so I wouldn't put it past him to learn Mistgun's magic (and eventually learned who he is). And besides, I really liked Mistgun's magic, it really feels very "wizard-like". Orthodox, if I had to put in one word. So, Jellal using Mistgun's magic (as I expected him to) was a pleasant read.

And I kinda figured the ending would be that way since Ultear commented on him being reckless enough to blow his own cover, but it was still funny to see. Basically, awesome action and comedy packed into one chapter makes me give this chapter 8/10.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this thread was epic up until the end, it makes me sick that jellal had to lose (or ultear sabotaged him so that he would not expose himself) but it was a great fight up until that point

what an interesting twist for charle to have a premonition about lucy andy levy O_O

cant wait for next weeks chapter, hopefully we see another good fight

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast