Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi 466 Discussion / 467 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 466 Discussion / 467 Predictions

Ok, I could have conceived the idea of john being an actual master class fighter who was pretending all along however the thought of him being the actual one shadow is beyond wild. I guess this explains what will sakaki be doing after all. Leaving hongo behind was a rather bad move story wise if there was no one for sakaki to fight and there certainly is no master class other than sicaldo who can do something there. I wonder if saiga is there to actually rescue miu or punish zicaldo for his indiscresion though. There is a big difference here, he might not actually care all that much about whether miu lives or dies (as he left her for dead when he killed his wife). I am not a fan of how the one shadow looks though. Kinda feels like he is a weird grownup fusion of kano and koukin lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Maledicente's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one wanting Kenichi to shout "FATHER" and go trying to hug Saiga?

Join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. May we live long and die out. Thank you for not breeding.
    Come to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    Entende o que eu digo? Então vem pro tópico em português!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone answer me in which part is said that Saiga killed his wife?

I was reading the wikia and realized I have to re-read quite a lot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olho07 View Post
    Can someone answer me in which part is said that Saiga killed his wife?

I was reading the wikia and realized I have to re-read quite a lot
    From my knowledge it's never been actually stated that he killed his wife, but its been HEAVILY implied throughout the manga and all evidence points towards him doing so. Here are two important links you can look at..
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23698...apter-192.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/430

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maledicente View Post
    Am I the only one wanting Kenichi to shout "FATHER" and go trying to hug Saiga?
    That would be nice if only Miu would wake up right now
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think that is more interested in kenichi than miu because as ogata said he was pure potential it wouldnt surprise me that he wants another disciple, also I reread the chapter were kenichi and john-saiga are talking about the gauntlets and miu's mother mementos and he is probably going to return them to him as he said. For me Saiga looks badass but agree in the part where he looks like koukin+hermit+shou XD
    A week is to much time!!! I hope matsuena doesnt do any break until this arc is over

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! Holy Crap! I am so shocked that, the fat guy was really Miu's dad in disguise! Wow! I can't believe it! Man I can't wait for the next chapter!

Edit: Also I'm not still not convinced that the father killed the mother. All the scenes in the past seem a bit deceptive and to me it's still unclear on whether the father killed Mius mom or not. These upcoming chapters will hopefully shed some light on this guy's personality.
    Last edited by hhv94; March 10, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    I honestly think that Hongo will have his ass handed to him and Saiga will tell him to step down and let him take over. Typically masters are a good judge on who is stronger than they are and I seriously think that Jenezad isn't just blowing smoke, he is strong enough to take on sakaki and hongo.

I figure since this is a internal problem the one shadow himself would have to deal with this, so it makes sense that he would be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    and to further that point Jenezad once fought against Hayato himself so that gives us a good idea even if he's not AS strong as Hayato he's at least likely stronger or almost as strong as Saiga
    Your lack of faith in Akira is disturbing. Even if he loses he will never get his ass handed to him. Your logic applies to Akira and Sakaki too, they should know he is out of their league if it was that obvious and avoid such careless fight. Jenazard is the kind of guy that will pick a fight on the Elder, that tells you he is a cocky blood warrior.

I was really bored with Miu and Kenichi fighting penguin silat and wanted to go back to Akira. Now either way it's fine.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; March 12, 2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Another wild pagan appeared!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hhv94 View Post
    OMG! Holy Crap! I am so shocked that, the fat guy was really Miu's dad in disguise! Wow! I can't believe it! Man I can't wait for the next chapter!

Edit: Also I'm not still not convinced that the father killed the mother. All the scenes in the past seem a bit deceptive and to me it's still unclear on whether the father killed Mius mom or not. These upcoming chapters will hopefully shed some light on this guy's personality.
    What makes the past scenes deceptive?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    From my knowledge it's never been actually stated that he killed his wife, but its been HEAVILY implied throughout the manga and all evidence points towards him doing so. Here are two important links you can look at..
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23698...apter-192.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/430
    Thx

It's difficult to imagine why a man like Saiga, who was pacific, would kill so many of their own group.
    Anyway, he seems changed since he doesn't found Miu. Maybe Saiga would have noticed the feathers, if he were searching for her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The scenes of the outlines and the fact that she says dear at the end. It's a dark shadow of a man and she could have been calling out to him in her death while thinking about him in that flashback scene. This next chapter will clear up whether Saiga was just there because he cares for his daughter or whether he just wanted to just get rid of the crazy idiot God hand. Either way looking forward to reading more of Saiga.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hhv94 View Post
    The scenes of the outlines and the fact that she says dear at the end. It's a dark shadow of a man and she could have been calling out to him in her death while thinking about him in that flashback scene. This next chapter will clear up whether Saiga was just there because he cares for his daughter or whether he just wanted to just get rid of the crazy idiot God hand. Either way looking forward to reading more of Saiga.
    Yeah that's an possibility we'll see, but i hardly believe he cares for her even now while those scenes and flashbacks aren't 100% believable it's certain he left her to die as an infant, so I'm leaning towards the latter that he's most likely here to deal with an renegade Demon Fist expect ass kicking to ensue

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, he's probably going to kick jenazad ass there are 2 possibilities: saiga is protecting kenichi and miu or he is killing every disciple that jenazad has which implies killing menang and hartini.
    In next chapter he is probably going to explain why did he lost his gauntlets I mean that's the final sentence of the chapter "the last owner of those gauntlets" well that's what I think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    I honestly think that Hongo will have his ass handed to him and Saiga will tell him to step down and let him take over. Typically masters are a good judge on who is stronger than they are and I seriously think that Jenezad isn't just blowing smoke, he is strong enough to take on sakaki and hongo.

I figure since this is a internal problem the one shadow himself would have to deal with this, so it makes sense that he would be there.
    and to further that point Jenezad once fought against Hayato himself so that gives us a good idea even if he's not AS strong as Hayato he's at least likely stronger or almost as strong as Saiga

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongo just stalls Jennazad to earn some time for Saiga (primarily) and Sakaki (secondarily). Don't forget, before he went to Tidat he went to the One Shadow, which is Saiga. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...-kenichi/448/6 Jennazad's reaction upon finding out that Miu is Saiga's daughter (probably no one besides Hongo among the One Shadow Nine Fists knows about that) will tell us whether Saiga's surpassed Hayato or not.
    Last edited by Nognir; March 11, 2012 at 07:32 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Tsutomu_Tanaka

random thought, but i havent forgotten this guy since he first showed up in the DofD he seems like he's on this current level of power that we're seeing now...i still wonder about that guy

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast