Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Reborn 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

So it's not just Mukuro they attacked. But yeah, seeing everyone pull together after this would be cool, but repetative. Well, Byakuran's alive, the Shimon aren't in any serious condition, although I feel both groups totally should be...At least Tsuna was smart enough to turn down Chrome's request. Yeah, it would've been obvious with her condition, but who knows how he can react to big puppy dog eyes.
    Aww, Reborn handing Yuni the hankerchief was adorable. And the art for Kyoko really changed. She used to look like she could be Tsuna's sister, but now she could be Dino's. And wow, we finally see Mukuro without his Kokuyou jacket. Ah, the little things.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad Tsuna rejected her...crazy idea to fight ,i would have loved to see how actually she wanted to fight in that hospital bed with the oxygen mask....maybe like the other times(she stay still and the other around her protect her)?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Chrome's return remains a possibility, say for example Mukuro is defeated by Vindice. He is likely to want revenge and may choose to act through Chrome. I'd say that the remainder of Reborn's team is more likely to fill out now that Vindice has gotten involved. Curious to see what Vindice is really capable of, other than their chain attacks. An exciting build-up.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me, or did Kyoko not seem as kind as she usually is? At page 11, she even made a Hibari-face. Jealous much?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sademi View Post
    Is it just me, or did Kyoko not seem as kind as she usually is? At page 11, she even made a Hibari-face. Jealous much?
    lol yes, thanks for saying this - I kept wondering who she reminded me of, with that expression.

I've got nothing against them all fighting Vindice, but I'm happy they are fighting in different places, not as one big team :P
    As for Chrome, I'm half-expecting Reborn to berate Tsuna in the next chapter for denying her request: "her determination and desire to help her Family would have enabled her to beat the odds, stupid no-good Tsuna...And also we could do with some illusions."

P.S.: the hankerchief panel made my day
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 377 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

chrome doesn't necessarily need mukuro to maintain her organs anymore. In the future, hibari helped her do that on her own, remember? she may have fallen back to habit of allowing mukuro to do it but its not like she has to rely on him to do that either. From what the teaser preview said, it sounds like mukuro was taken down and chrome wants to join because she wants to rescue/help him given that mukuro wore the boss watch for verde's team so it could be that she couldn't even join that team to help directly. There is also the fact that he's "abandoned" her to tsuna's care for one reason or another. personally, I would like to her shine a bit and at least prove she is good enough on her own to be recognized as one of tsuna's guardians.

during the inheritance arc, when tsuna & co went to the ceremony, it was solely chrome that created the yamamoto illusion and was commended by mammon of its level of skill. she has also foughtagainst mammon and in the future arc on her own, though she could barely hold out, it was still her own ability (skills borrowed/learned from mukuro but unless he actually takes over her body, it is not him). she should at least be commended that she can do as much as she has been in her handicapped condition.
    does that mean chrome forgot her skill
    is she in a slump
    it would be nice having a girl fight for once
    doesn't seem that hard

anywyas kyoko jealous ?
    maybe a little, but i think she's most concerned

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked the chapter very much
    Vindice are indeed an interesting bunch. I'm pretty interested in their 8th flame , a flame that i think surpasses even the sky flame of Tsuna .Also why is Bermuda angered by the others Arcobaleno ? Shouldn't he be pissed on Checkerface who's the one who made him a bearer of the pacifer? This all mystery makes me even more excited

Also it seems Yuni felt Bermuda's presence the whole time . If she sense it why didn't she tell the others about it , that way maybe things would have gone different with the Shimon family . But anyway i'm glad they are ok

What surprised me even more was Chrome , wasn't she contacted by Mukuro some chapters ago ? I was sure she become his teammate and if her internal organs disappeared then it means that Mukuro cast her aside right ...Anyway i'm kinda confused with her request of joining the representative battle in Reborn's team , meaning she'll go against Mukuro .
    The only reason i can think of is that Mukuro asked her to join Tsuna in order to defeat him from the inside but knowing Chrome she's not that kind of girl , i just can't see her hurting Tsuna or the other guardians . She really likes everyone so i don't even wanna think about a betrayal from her part ...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If Reborn accepts baby-Chrome-chawn in his team ,especially in THAT condition...well,probably his intention is to make Chrome die in fight.
    That would be pleasant and amusing,i hope he agrees on having her in his team,i'm anticipating the joy of seeing her coughing blood while being surrounded by chains from the vindince- so hawt!

Kyoko is not jelous,she's worried,she's just too kind-She has no reason to be jelous because Tsuna is not interested in a corpse like Chrome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@tiramisu
    geez, could you be anymore cruel? Why do you hate the girl so much, but then again I guess it's none of my business.

Anyway, what an interesting chapter... I'm glad tsuna turned down chrome's request, vindice are reallly trying to win this....
    I think checkerface finds this entertaining, and I couldn't agree any less...
    Well, I can't wait to see what they are capable of next chapter.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    If Reborn accepts baby-Chrome-chawn in his team ,especially in THAT condition...well,probably his intention is to make Chrome die in fight.
    That would be pleasant and amusing,i hope he agrees on having her in his team,i'm anticipating the joy of seeing her coughing blood while being surrounded by chains from the vindince- so hawt!

Kyoko is not jelous,she's worried,she's just too kind-She has no reason to be jelous because Tsuna is not interested in a corpse like Chrome.
    That's the thing, she didn't sound worried, which is what surprised me. I would have thought that she'd be crying or something, but she almost seemed like she thought it was a bother being there, which is why I came to the simple conclusion that she was a bit jealous. ^^ She probably isn't, but it sounded like it to me. Besides, Kyoko is rather airheaded, so she may not be aware that Tsuna likes her... still.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting discussion. But guys , i would like to point of something that you all might missed out. In chapter 333 , when the past of the vongola and the shimon was shown , vindice and bermuda appeared. Primo managed to identify him as bermuda. So this suggests that the clear pacifier existed long time ago ? And Primo known about it ? And why is it that in the future "Tri-ni-set" only comprises of the 7 Arcobaleno Pacifiers ? What is the significance of the clear pacifier then ? And checker face. What exactly is his plot ? What is he planning to do ? Rather than looking at an arc individually , we should look at the big picture and find the links between every arc and form the idea and the concpet behind the plot.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoalvin View Post
    Interesting discussion. But guys , i would like to point of something that you all might missed out. In chapter 333 , when the past of the vongola and the shimon was shown , vindice and bermuda appeared. Primo managed to identify him as bermuda. So this suggests that the clear pacifier existed long time ago ? And Primo known about it ? And why is it that in the future "Tri-ni-set" only comprises of the 7 Arcobaleno Pacifiers ? What is the significance of the clear pacifier then ? And checker face. What exactly is his plot ? What is he planning to do ? Rather than looking at an arc individually , we should look at the big picture and find the links between every arc and form the idea and the concpet behind the plot.
    Yeah i personally think the clear pacifier has a totally different purpose than the other 7 pacifiers .....
    Hmm i just got a sudden thought . What if the 8th flame is actually a combination of the other 7 flames of the sky and in reality the clear pacifier was created through the combination of the other 7 pacifiers . I mean the Arcobaleno with the clear pacifier is after all the strongest so this thought suddenly crossed my mind

Anyway this arc rocks , i enjoy seeing the direction the story unfolds . Finally we're gonna learn the mystery of the Arcobaleno and about Vindice which atm holds my interest the most

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering, if the vindice is appearing so soon and checkerface is not showing anything yet, does that mean that there are more special flames coming up soon?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah i personally think the clear pacifier has a totally different purpose than the other 7 pacifiers .....
    Hmm i just got a sudden thought . What if the 8th flame is actually a combination of the other 7 flames of the sky and in reality the clear pacifier was created through the combination of the other 7 pacifiers . I mean the Arcobaleno with the clear pacifier is after all the strongest so this thought suddenly crossed my mind
    What do you mean by combination? Like the 7 Flames of the Sky combined into one flame? That seems pretty cool. Daemon Spade was said that he received the 8th flame, which allowed him to use the Vongola Gear and the Shimon Rings. (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong). The only thing that defeated Daemon, (a user of the 8th flame) was another special flame, the Oath Flame which is a combination of the Sky and Earth flames. If Enma's out of the game, there's a high chance he'll lend his ring to Tsuna again which can help them in their struggle against Vindice.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you understood correctly what i was trying to say I think the 8th flame resulted from the combination of the other 7 flames of the sky . Like you said that would explain why Daemon could use all the others gears of the sky and also it would explain why Bermuda is considered the strongest of the Arcobaleno ( the strength is also given by your affiliated flame power IMO) and i like your idea of Enma lending Tsuna the power of his flame in order to defeat Bermuda and Vindice's special flame

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3