Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

There is something weird about the test. The last five people to take it were the five strongest, and they were sent from weakest to strongest. That can't be a coincidence.
    If you check there is 23 competitor in total:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/91262/t...the-company/14
    once 18 have participated, so all but five are left:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/91262/t...the-company/15
    you have the five strongest called one after the other.
    First the huge teddy bear Horyang
    Then the devil of the right hand
    then the flamethrower girl Yeon
    then the rich brat
    and finally Baam/violet
    I'd love to know how this happen.

By the way this was once again a great chapter.
    Last edited by rosco12; March 21, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    I thought the same thing, why would he going around anouncing he´s from FUG. I mean FUG hides in the middle area of the tower, so why would Baam pull the attention to himself, also i think he could have gotten more points if he had used another attack, but again wanted to show that he´s from FUG, maybe it is a plot against FUG himself and he really isnt from FUG but trys to get their attention and lure them out, don´t know why though, time will tell

Well, at first I thought the same too, that Baam uses their trademark in order to lure some members out. But after reading the translation, where it's stated that his new name is similar to that of the leader, I started to think differently. I think that he is on a mission or is rather climbing the tower on his own, similar like Ace from One Piece was singlehandly traveling through the grandline but backed up by a powerful force/organization.

Also i think he and androssi are near equal, Baam is surely better in shinso control but overall isn´t as strong because she´s just so strong and hot
    And about that "right hand of the devil" i´m betting he´s fake, even the introducer he told us that he beat that hatsu, asked himself why he would still be at the 20th floor. And please with his mere 11k beating Hatsu???? never ever

I seriously doubt, that Rab Devil (that's his name according to the translation) defeated Hatsu. IIRC Hatsu was equal to Anak with her Green April in the second test and did well, in his fight against Quant in the hide-and seek test. And now, try to imagine how strong he must have become after going through the 20 th floor. He too, is a monster.

And that Yeon girl? i like her, can´t decide who i like more, her or androssi, but i think when i see her more often she will be higher, i just like clumsy girls, they´re just so cuute and now Baam owns her, he will probably say something cool like, do what ever you want, in the end you also will fall by my hands (but later i think they will be pretty good friends)
    also i´m pretty sure even if baam walks around with a face like he doesn´t care his inner face changes from "i´m the boss" to a troll face
    and i´m calling it now, Baams real new ambition to climbing the tower: to get a chick from every family of the great 10.

yuri? check
    androssi? check
    yeon? not there yet, but will be checked soooon enough
    It will be interesting too see the interaction between Baam and Yeon due to her being a descendant of one of the ten great families.
    Quote Quote:
    The 10 families forbid their children from entering FUG and consider it their supreme task to eradicate the members, who hide in the remote parts of the middle area.
    So are we going to see a "fight" between them soon? For some reason, I think that Yeon is an outcast of her family due to whatever reason, in order to redeem herself I can see her trying to attack Baam in the near future.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lyra Belaqua's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want the next test to be Baam vs. everyone.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe the admin will tell everybody that this test is invalid and the next test will be everyone against baam, the one who will bring him down goes up, but not so sure how the others would go on then

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... amazing... based on translation, I'm now understanding how Baam is really, really dangerous right now. If everyone was disappointed into this thread, he should be now relieved... just with a PALM TOUCH he made a score of *OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND* so just try to image what can he do if he's angered....

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

the translation cleared up a lot
    liked it when the umbrella guy was almost lobbying for Baam in this one. They were all pissed no doubt.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a quality chapter. In some ways though, I do wish that things were clearer. Yes, by reading outside the manhwa, you get stuff, but I wish more of it was contained in the manhwa. You wouldn't have even heard of Grace if you just read the series. You don't even get Baam's full alias in the manhwa...

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    It was a quality chapter. In some ways though, I do wish that things were clearer. Yes, by reading outside the manhwa, you get stuff, but I wish more of it was contained in the manhwa. You wouldn't have even heard of Grace if you just read the series. You don't even get Baam's full alias in the manhwa...
    exactly, i don´t like that either, but it´s still better then no info at all

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for the next one.
    And I liked the Firetouch Destroyer Technique. I'll call it like that since it's easier to remember than...well, that.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah indeed nice chapter .
    So the dude with purple hair actually participated as well in that Shinsoo competition . I don't know but befgore the translation i thought those weird creatures that congradulated him punched that machine but it results that it was the guy himself who got that score that surpassed Yeon . Didn't expect him to be that strong , i though he was a loser

And i'm starting to like the silver hair dude , he already knows Baam's the real deal , just a few clashes between the 2 of them and he started appreciating him . I like that , now i'm thinking that he'll be a part of Baam's team in the future
    Oh and i like Baam's technique , it's really badass ...

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah indeed nice chapter .
    So the dude with purple hair actually participated as well in that Shinsoo competition . I don't know but befgore the translation i thought those weird creatures that congradulated him punched that machine but it results that it was the guy himself who got that score that surpassed Yeon . Didn't expect him to be that strong , i though he was a loser

And i'm starting to like the silver hair dude , he already knows Baam's the real deal , just a few clashes between the 2 of them and he started appreciating him . I like that , now i'm thinking that he'll be a part of Baam's team in the future
    Oh and i like Baam's technique , it's really badass ...
    We didn't see whether "Prince" used a technique or anything, but Yeon barely touched the thing, not even using any flames, and still got 23k, so she's clearly better than that. Still, it was surprising to see her even get that much. Although, if Baam needs new companions, they can't be too weak.

So far, we've got four new members in Baam's entourage, as Jangwan will seemingly need to progress somehow.

We don't even really know what this Shinsoo King thing really means. That was just a basic attack from Baam, not even shinsoo strengthening, so who knows. We did see the big guy and "The Devil" use arm strengthening techs, so they're clearly not that great in shinsoo strengthening, but that doesn't mean that they're that weak. Baam seemed to fail to penetrate the big guy's shield a few chapters ago, but he didn't use this attack.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; March 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually expecting for more from baam! it would be awesome if he got at least 300k but 130k is alright since it is just floor 20!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder what comes up next, in jangwangs previous test he was paired up with yeon, but apparently aside from the first test the other two tests change, because jangwang didn´t know what was coming but maybe the third test keeps the same and they will get paired up? i vote for violet&yeon but can also imagine violet&jangwang ooor violet&miseng(school girl) and i think jangwang&nia is also a possibility

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

well first something has to happen just for those weak people to even be included, they are currently 13th or worse. Also, SIU tells us that next chapter starts a tearful backstory of Jangwang, so we will probably have to wait a bit to see what the final round of this floor is all about anyway.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast