Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 5

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

3 60.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Episode 364 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Episode 364 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Downloads:
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach - 364 [1080p]
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach - 364 [720p]
    Last edited by Martin425; March 13, 2012 at 05:24 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 364 Discussion

The end was just sexy...I don't remember it looking so badass in the manga. He Blew the hell out of Tsukishima's chest. Great episode. My only problem was It seems like they didn't add any filler in this. I wish their fight would have been longer. Byakuya is such BAMF.

Oh and the preview for next week looks EPIC...
    Last edited by NinjaStar; March 13, 2012 at 09:18 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    The end was just sexy...I don't remember it looking so badass in the manga. He Blew the hell out of Tsukishima's chest. Great episode. My only problem was It seems like they didn't add any filler in this. I wish their fight would have been longer. Byakuya is such BAMF.

Oh and the preview for next week looks EPIC...
    5 Chapters straight... They are really going to end this fast...
    They even cut the backstory of the fullbringers for no reason. oO

Next week will be pretty damn badass.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i was wondering about that. I wasn't sure if the flashback happened during Rukia's fight or after it and i was too lazy to look it up. I guess they are trying to race to fillers as fast as possible. I have no problems watching filler as long as its good and not "lets fight some pirates and get beat up even though im the most powerful person in the world"(naruto) type filler. Arcs like the Zanpakuto and Gotei Invansion arc would be much appreciated...As long as the stop making the captains fight against themselves(byakuya vs byakuya/Senbonzakura). Its getting quite annoying after being done so much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i was wondering about that. I wasn't sure if the flashback happened during Rukia's fight or after it and i was too lazy to look it up. I guess they are trying to race to fillers as fast as possible. I have no problems watching filler as long as its good and not "lets fight some pirates and get beat up even though im the most powerful person in the world"(naruto) type filler. Arcs like the Zanpakuto and Gotei Invansion arc would be much appreciated...As long as the stop making the captains fight against themselves(byakuya vs byakuya/Senbonzakura). Its getting quite annoying after being done so much.
    after it

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish Byakuya and Tsukishima's fight had filler......there was potential for some awesome action to be put in there.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There won't be any fillers. 366 is the end of the anime for now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

This Episode was a good one...Expected more but it was OK...Hope next week's ep has some filler to extend the fight...Animation looks top class though so im optimistic...Been a while since we had a really jaw dropping fight IMO...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    There won't be any fillers. 366 is the end of the anime for now.
    I was under the impression that 366 was just when the channel change was supposed to happen. Why is the anime ending now?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't think of one or two reasons yourself? Like it's the last arc and the anime is only a couple of chapters apart from the manga.

Read this thread for more discussion and arguments: Bleach Anime will end

There you got it, every single one arguing with me about how Byakuya hasn't ripped through Tsukishimas spine!
    Spoiler show

edit: I'm being honest, not rude. Sorry, but I wish for people to reason before asking for Imo rather obvious answers.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 13, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    You can't think of one or two reasons yourself? Like it's the last arc and the anime is only a couple of chapters apart from the manga.

Read this thread for more discussion and arguments: Bleach Anime will end

There you got it, every single one arguing with me about how Byakuya hasn't ripped through Tsukishimas spine!
    Spoiler show
    Didn't really need the rude reply. I had have read a few of the threads about it ending but 3c came by like a week or so ago and said they were just switching channels so i assumed it he was right and all the arguing was just a waste of time. After i saw the post in the thread that came out 2 DAYS AGO i became aware of what was happening. Next time i would prefer a reply without the lip.
    Last edited by NinjaStar; March 13, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode was quite good even though it's a bit sad that they cut some manga parts, but the action and animation's quality were top class.
    About Tsukishima being given a hole through his body... I thought it was obvious. Th only actual thing people argued was if it was made by petails of Senbonzakura or if it was made by Byakuya's bare hand.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the end where Tsukishima falls and Senbonzakura's petals fly up in response was beautiful.
    I love little things like that.

About Tsukishima getting a hole in the chest: I like and agree with the anime's representation. It makes a ton of sense to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good episode but I wish they hadn't really flown through Xcutions' background stories so quickly. I mean, Yukio's and Jackie's didn't really need much explanation since they've been brought up before, but I doubt most people would even understand what happened in Giriko's without reading the manga.

Byakuya's fight was really good for the most part, but the music right at the beginning of the episode was really annoying, imo.

Next week looks sexy as hell.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It still makes no sense for me though. They destroyed Naruto by filling the living crap out of it with things that really made it unwatchable.
    I don't see why they wouldn't come up with one or two good filler arcs? They were good most of the time.

They should've ended it after the defeat of Aizen. Ending it at THIS time of the story is dumb beyond words.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast