Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 5

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

3 60.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach Episode 364 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 364 Discussion

Ending it on a big filler riddled arc and leave out the good animated one without many filler moments at all. It was nice of them to give us this one. They may not have known that the next arc will take 3-x years to finsh when they started to animate the fullbring arc.

Just because you think it's dumb beyong words, doesn't mean that it is. For many it's one of the best decisions they made in a long time. They used up to three chapters per episode, using one or two bigger filler arcs wouldn''t even have given them enough leeway to create episodes as good the the final ones Imo. I skipped the one or two years of 100% Naruto filler at a time, I asume most Bleach readers would do the same to save their mind. Omakes at the end can be nice, but that's not a reason to waste 20 minutes on fillers every week for months.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Ending it on a big filler riddled arc and leave out the good animated one without many filler moments at all. It was nice of them to give us this one. They may not have known that the next arc will take 3-x years to finsh when they started to animate the fullbring arc.

Just because you think it's dumb beyong words, doesn't mean that it is. For many it's one of the best decisions they made in a long time. They used up to three chapters per episode, using one or two bigger filler arcs wouldn''t even have given them enough leeway to create episodes as good the the final ones Imo. I skipped the one or two years of 100% Naruto filler at a time, I asume most Bleach readers would do the same to save their mind. Omakes at the end can be nice, but that's not a reason to waste 20 minutes on fillers every week for months.
    There is plenty of reason to watch bleach filler. For one its sometimes better than whats actually happening in the manga at the time. Honestly if it wasn't for the anime i might have given up on bleach awhile ago. The anime turns things that seem meh and lackluster into masterpieces. When the fullbring arc was happening in the manga every week i was contemplated dropping it but then i would see beautifully made episode like Ichigo and crew vs Kageroza and it would all be put back into perspective. I have watched select episodes of this Fullbring arc multiple times because of the quality and the pace. They were great. Watching them i get confused as to how i couldn't have liked this arc before it was animated. While Naruto's manga might be better than bleach's(all based on opinion of course) that is in no way true for the anime adaptations. Bleach's anime is consistently better than naruto's. How naruto isn't getting the same treatment as bleach is about to get is beyond me. Idk what im gonna do for 2 years without the art that bleach creates every week. If(when) this messes with bleach's popularity don't say i told you so. *sigh* Done with rant.

Like i said before the episode was animated well as always but its just kinda going too fast. I guess they are doing that because they don't have to worry about catching up anymore. I hope they include some filler next week though to make that fight Bad Ass.
    Last edited by NinjaStar; March 15, 2012 at 11:28 PM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It is. The Fullbring Arc is a transitional Arc and nothing more. To end it here is just plain stupid because the story doesn't make any sense this way.
    That would mean Ginjo vs. Ichigo is the end battle of the ENTIRE ANIME. If you compare it to Ichigo vs. Aizen this is nothing more than childsplay.

Furthermore you don't seem to get the Bleach Fillers. Those were non-canon arcs which were anything but bad. Especially the last one.
    Those arcs were genius. Just look at the Konaho History or Sea Travel arc. Those were crap beyond imagination. They reduced Naruto to a little weakling and insulted Kishimotos work totally. You can't even compare them to the ones sued for Bleach.
    As I said. End it after Aizen and nobody would've complained this much.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is for current episode discussion only. You're welcome to discuss the quality of Bleach fillers and the timing of ending Bleach anime in their own threads.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2