Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Can't See Can't Hear But Love by NastyCat

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Can't See Can't Hear But Love by NastyCat

It's complete but translation is ongoing. Batoto wants its status to be the translation one contrary to here. There are around 80 chapter in total.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The last sentence breaks my heart.

It's sad that things turn out this way. As someone who comes from medical field I'd love to know what exactly happened, LOL~ Either way, I wish we won't have so short with the story since there seems to be still quite a lot to share, especially about the rivals.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Akainu must be right, the president should have to hire that Doctor. A sudden terminal illness doesn't fit well with the whole plot, even more if the author appeal to handicap condition to create this lovely love story... I mean, in the beginning, this nice love story is developed out of handicapped human condition, and then a terminal illness is used to kill one of the lovers???? It would be stupid, ... like if the message would be that illness or/and handicap condition triumph over love and joy.

Instead of it, a doctor hired to provoke some kind of crisis or chaos does fit with the whole plot. ... I hope so!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the president is not clever enough for such a plan. I don't want him to be that evil. Even if a lot of fans dislike him, I find him funny.
    Maybe love will make a miracle. Argh it's hard not to go see the raw. I try to restrain myself with only one or two chapters :-)

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where to get the raw, neither I want to know... so don't tell me. ;-)

---------- Post added October 21, 2012 at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM ----------

"....THAT CAN'T BE... i WON'T DIE.."

... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

...uggg, with this pace, now the idea of wanting to watch the raw just got another meaning.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 21, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ey guys! I wanted to tell you that I'm doing the translation of this manhwa into spanish. Here the link to my first chapter: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/142585/...uente-ee-scans..

I'm so happy with this work. snif snif...!

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, god, now the plot is getting slow and turning in a way I dislike.

I believe that ultimately the couple will be reunited, but I don't think I can stand to see them being separated because of forces around them. It's so sad. But I'm looking forward to how they will tackle it over.

Guess we all need to prepare for a sad ending.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Guess we all need to prepare for a sad ending.
    Sori is so lovely. You can feel how her character is very appreciated by the author, Nastycat. I would bet it's not going to be a sad ending. I bet for a happy ending.

In terms of plot development I find difficult to find a solution to Yung-yeom (the manhwa assistant). Mr President is a very nice character, since, given that love is not buyable, with him you only can ask: where is he going to end?

---------- Post added December 02, 2012 at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was December 01, 2012 at 10:29 AM ----------

My impresion of this chapter (60)...

1. Sori giving her hand to Mr President and making a deal with him.... poor President. He doesn't know what he gets... ... just in the lion's den.
    2. The only real danger for Sori and Geun is Geun's terminal disease.
    3. Geun desappearing?? .. ... Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Disappearance. That makes things even more complicated. Sori and his assistant-whose-name-I-can-never-remember (Yun Jeong, was it?) will go around searching for him, the president will eventually tag along too, and big possibility that they will find out about his illness when they find him. Nothing's easy for all of them, eh?

I also don't want to believe that the doctor is hired by the president. I mean.. He is evil in terms of Sori maybe, but to go that far telling someone that he's gonna die is an evil action at another level, IMO, and rather scary. The president didn't seem... too intelligent to go that far. :PPP

Aw, it's ending soon. Kind of worried...

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I also don't want to believe that the doctor is hired by the president. I mean.. He is evil in terms of Sori maybe, but to go that far telling someone that he's gonna die is an evil action at another level, IMO, and rather scary. The president didn't seem... too intelligent to go that far. :PPP
    That part about the evil president (who probably has honest feelings, but just acts like a sore loser) hiring the doctor is somewhat more and more improbable. I mean, spitting blood like he did can't be possibly caused by a drug he got during the examination over an extended period of time?
    So, it really looks like it's going to be a sad ending at the moment

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor guy who tries to be brave enough to make that call and then.... rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a patient guy, but this story is starting to become a bit anoying.

Why not to tell Sori the true. Honesty, respect and love rhyme each other. What Geun is doing is not believable; it seems more as if the story is becoming a poor quality soap opera. Even if he is going to die, a proper death for him would be with Sori and his mom right at his side. I can give it credit right now, and Mr President's try to gift Sori is the only thing nice among the last chapters.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I'm a patient guy, but this story is starting to become a bit anoying.

Why not to tell Sori the true. Honesty, respect and love rhyme each other. What Geun is doing is not believable; it seems more as if the story is becoming a poor quality soap opera. Even if he is going to die, a proper death for him would be with Sori and his mom right at his side. I can give it credit right now, and Mr President's try to gift Sori is the only thing nice among the last chapters.
    I share your feelings that the story dragged on a bit, but I don't know, I'd probably do the same thing if I were in his place. Maybe I won't truly understand the guilty of making someone taking care for me for my whole life if I'm blind, but that's probably what Geun Soo feels and that he doesn't want to bother Sori even more. He's scared of dying and scared to let people know that he's dying, so he runs away. Quite a natural defense mechanism, if you ask me, no matter how annoying it is. ^^;

The president's gift is so cute, the dress is so pretty. LOL at their quarrel and LOL at the secretary. She's such a character to call her boss a retard.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I share your feelings that the story dragged on a bit, but I don't know, I'd probably do the same thing if I were in his place. Maybe I won't truly understand the guilty of making someone taking care for me for my whole life if I'm blind, but that's probably what Geun Soo feels and that he doesn't want to bother Sori even more. He's scared of dying and scared to let people know that he's dying, so he runs away. Quite a natural defense mechanism, if you ask me, no matter how annoying it is. ^^;

The president's gift is so cute, the dress is so pretty. LOL at their quarrel and LOL at the secretary. She's such a character to call her boss a retard.
    Ok, but, tell me, suppose you are Sori: what would you think of what Geum is doing?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Ok, but, tell me, suppose you are Sori: what would you think of what Geum is doing?
    If I were Sori, I'd definitely feel hurt and sad because he didn't trust me enough to tell everything that happened to him.

I get your point. Especially if we look at it from Sori's point of view who has been fighting hard for Geun Soo. It's just not fair. As much as I dislike Geun Soo for doing that to Sori, it is part of his character. Ever since he turned blind he got even more introvert, secluded, or something like that, until he could open up to Sori. Blindness was one turning point in his life, news of him dying is another one. So he repeated the same habit. That's me guessing. :P

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast