Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Can't See Can't Hear But Love by NastyCat

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Can't See Can't Hear But Love by NastyCat

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    If I were Sori, I'd definitely feel hurt and sad because he didn't trust me enough to tell everything that happened to him.

I get your point. Especially if we look at it from Sori's point of view who has been fighting hard for Geun Soo. It's just not fair. As much as I dislike Geun Soo for doing that to Sori, it is part of his character. Ever since he turned blind he got even more introvert, secluded, or something like that, until he could open up to Sori. Blindness was one turning point in his life, news of him dying is another one. So he repeated the same habit. That's me guessing. :P
    Yes, after all, it's a love story. Not the story of a child that decide to be protected for the women of his life. Notice that he's been selfish, he's driven by his pain, and he is ignoring the feelings of his woman. Pretty much like an adolescent that hasn't grown enought.

In his case, love should be a force as strong as to change the way he lives his live, a force that releases him from the fears and makes him free. But now, it seems he needs to learn a lesson about living the live against all adversity... again.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure if chapter 70 is the perfect ending before the story is ruined or if it gives a completly false idea

either way, I'm pondering about "reading" the remaining chapters without translation. it's been quite some time since the last one came out after all :/

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad news about the scans of last chapters. As you know I have translated some chapters into Spanish. My partners from the fansub contacted robocup, the Korean-English translator, some weeks ago to ask him for the last English chapters. Well, he won't translated the last chapters, since Nastycat has changed the view format from free to view to pay per view and he won't be able to pay for each chapter.

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Bad news about the scans of last chapters. As you know I have translated some chapters into Spanish. My partners from the fansub contacted robocup, the Korean-English translator, some weeks ago to ask him for the last English chapters. Well, he won't translated the last chapters, since Nastycat has changed the view format from free to view to pay per view and he won't be able to pay for each chapter.
    I have just seen this. It's a very sad news! Why did he decide to do that for the last chapters... I guess it's to invite readers to pay, then. Too bad. I hope one day we'll be able to see the end. *sigh*

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just seen this. It's a very sad news! Why did he decide to do that for the last chapters... I guess it's to invite readers to pay, then. Too bad. I hope one day we'll be able to see the end. *sigh*
    Don't you guys know a korean translator? He he/she writes the script, my group would make the scanlation work.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i saw that. I had been waiting for a new chapter for a while now but since nothing came, i thought to peek into the raws and at least get a gist of the ending but at that point, it was already blocked.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't you guys know a korean translator? He he/she writes the script, my group would make the scanlation work.
    I think the problem is not who wants to translate, but who wants to help pay so we can see the raws to work on. Unfortunately I can't help financially.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the problem is not who wants to translate, but who wants to help pay so we can see the raws to work on. Unfortunately I can't help financially.
    Ah yes. Sorry, I forgot to make clear what I think. I honestly don’t understand what Robocup says. Because raw chapter is perfectly visible to me and to everyone in the planet. So what does he mean with ‘pay per view’? Because if he would have to pay for posting English scans, I wouldn’t call it ‘pay per view’.

Besides of it, the guy also dropped Living with One Leg, from the same author, but he has told us that he’s planning on keep this project with another group…. Something is wrong in what he says. (We have complete scans of Trace from the same author, then why just Can't see and not the other manhwas??)

Now, someone who speaks Korean could, as a first step, confirm if there is some kind of regulation on the use of Can’t see raws for posting English scans, and if that’s not the case, he/she could help us with the script of 4 chapters or so, which is the only ones that left to be translated.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes. Sorry, I forgot to make clear what I think. I honestly don’t understand what Robocup says. Because raw chapter is perfectly visible to me and to everyone in the planet. So what does he mean with ‘pay per view’? Because if he would have to pay for posting English scans, I wouldn’t call it ‘pay per view’.

Besides of it, the guy also dropped Living with One Leg, from the same author, but he has told us that he’s planning on keep this project with another group…. Something is wrong in what he says. (We have complete scans of Trace from the same author, then why just Can't see and not the other manhwas??)

Now, someone who speaks Korean could, as a first step, confirm if there is some kind of regulation on the use of Can’t see raws for posting English scans, and if that’s not the case, he/she could help us with the script of 4 chapters or so, which is the only ones that left to be translated.
    Checking the place where it's published, chapter 71 and 72 are free to view, but chapter 73 is not. MangaUpdates says this series ends in 80 chapters, but Daum only has 73 chapters. Perhaps the translator is frustrated knowing that he can't even take a look of the final chapter despite translating this far, haha.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Checking the place where it's published, chapter 71 and 72 are free to view, but chapter 73 is not. MangaUpdates says this series ends in 80 chapters, but Daum only has 73 chapters. Perhaps the translator is frustrated knowing that he can't even take a look of the final chapter despite translating this far, haha.
    Ok, I hadn't made the comparison with mangaupdates. I will take that as an explanation of what happened. What a shame!

Now I think the author or naver were really nasty on charging the view of the last chapters. How curious, just when the English scanlation was about to end. (The manhwa is from 2010).
    Last edited by ukimix; July 06, 2013 at 10:17 AM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news: it seems someone is making good use of his money. 4 new Chapters available on the batoto: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...but-love-r3308

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Wow, four chapters read. Now, let's pray together:

"Dear God, give this nice translator (Christine) enough health, time and money to post the last chapters of this story, and please may Daun and Nastycat not want to stop her in her charitable actions.... Amen"
    Last edited by ukimix; September 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

, such a nice person, too bad she doesn't seem to post here.
    also...
    Spoiler show

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/195504/...by_holdmyfeels

Spoiler show

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, finally. I admit I've almost forgotten what chapter 70 was about. Took me few seconds to remember what it had.

God, my face turned blank, lol. Honestly as I read the chapters I was preparing for a sad ending. I was surprised the author did that twist to even Yun Jeong, as if he had wanted to give sad ending for everyone... But he turned it back. So a small hope came to me, but judging at the condition of Geun Soo it seemed impossible. I can only wish that they can meet for one last time.

Now I'm feeling so sad.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, finally. I admit I've almost forgotten what chapter 70 was about. Took me few seconds to remember what it had.

God, my face turned blank, lol. Honestly as I read the chapters I was preparing for a sad ending. I was surprised the author did that twist to even Yun Jeong, as if he had wanted to give sad ending for everyone... But he turned it back. So a small hope came to me, but judging at the condition of Geun Soo it seemed impossible. I can only wish that they can meet for one last time.

Now I'm feeling so sad.
    Yunjeon saying: "I failed again" on her suicide try was funny. The good new was the paramedic guy making his confession to her. After a suicide try, many things can change, and I suppose the paramedic guy has a chance now.

I wonder how it ends for the main trio, the 'villain' included.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast