Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

107 47.56%
  • Good

84 37.33%
  • Average

23 10.22%
  • Bad

11 4.89%
New Reply
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 579 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 579 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    It still doesnt change the fact that regardless of how strong Kabuto is he is still going to lose. I actually hoped that he went on for longer tbh. His end is approaching.
    Who cares? The manga looks like its approaching its end... and since Kabuto is a villain he has to get beaten at some point anyway. Better he goes out in an awesome fight against two of the most powerful and bad-ass Ninja available then later being Bijuu-Dama-Rasengan'd by Naruto and friends.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I am pleasantly surprised... and a bit urked. Sasuke could've had a Sage Mode of his own if he hadn't switched to Hawks. Meh, whatever. It's for the best. Don't wanna see him throwing giants into the stratosphere.

I'm guessing the Snake Sage Mode isn't the same as the toad version, as Kabuto wouldn't need to liquify himself it it was as durable as Toad Sage Mode. It's even possible that it isn't affiliated with the original Sage Mode in any way, and that it's just a transformation learned from the Sage of Snakes. I guess this explains the snake outfit. Just like Naruto's red jacket after reaching Sagehood, I'm guessing Kabuto's hood represents his stature among snakes.

As for Uzumaki Karin, atleast we know where Sasuke's Senju DNA is gonna come from once he gains Rinnegan, lmao. He may already have it from biting her.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn... I'am already itching to unleash this beast on the Konohagakure Arena..!

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it seems like it might be different in its usage and its benefits than Toad's Sage Mode, but if it is something of the same caliber... well it will make him way stronger than the same Oro.
    Hope he won't go down in one chapter. Such an ability needs to be shown in a good fight.

P.S. The thing I don't really get is why Kabuto didn't get Sharingan or even Rinnegan for himself if he is such a medical genius? He showed to not only manage to evolve himself, but also he was able to perfect Madara in Edo Tensei, then he might have used Madara's and Hashirama's DNA to make himself even stronger.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Thoughtful1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps this is what she did to him. Though, I'm not sure why she wanted to hide that from him. Pssh, he was always so mean to her and she may have given him the DNA.

I'm surprised she never commented on this when she met Naruto. In fact she seemed to crush out on him now that she doesn't care for Sasuke. Incest....lol

According to the databook, Karin left her village because she knew danger was coming and that how she lived. This may have been the destruction of the Uzumaki clan. Damn, she could have warned them!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    P.S. The thing I don't really get is why Kabuto didn't get Sharingan or even Rinnegan for himself if he is such a medical genius? He showed to not only manage to evolve himself, but also he was able to perfect Madara in Edo Tensei, then he might have used Madara's and Hashirama's DNA to make himself even stronger.
    Maybe he already modified his body so much that he didn't want to inject even more DNA from dozens of different people until he has enough research data to make sure its save. I'am sure not even Kabuto wants to end up as a stereotypical composite blob.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash: You might wanna wait til we know what Snake Sage Mode actually does, lol. So far all we know is Kabuto can liquify himself and... change his appearance. Oh, and that he has legs.

@Jorge D. Dragon: He probably was too concerned with keeping his body from being taken over by Orochimaru's DNA to worry about giving himself Sharingan. Not to mention the only Sharingan he could ever find are leftover dead eyes. Hence his need for Sasuke. He has prime, live, fresh eyes.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Yes, it seems like it might be different in its usage and its benefits than Toad's Sage Mode, but if it is something of the same caliber... well it will make him way stronger than the same Oro.
    Hope he won't go down in one chapter. Such an ability needs to be shown in a good fight.

He would've stomped on Itachi and Sasuke that way.

Still good spoilers, like the bit of the dragon, like a bit less the part of Sennin Mode, it is probably unrelated to Naruto and Jiraiya's, since it wouldn't be a smart move to recycle powers over and over, still how damn good Kabuto is?
    He really would have unlimited potential if he obtains Sasuke, I mean imagine Sasuke's eyes with Kabutomaru's powers, the Hoozuki clan powers and Karin's healing. Nothing apart of a perfect Jinchuuriki or ET Madara would even scratch him. Damn.

Karin, an Uzumaki? Predictable, and probably the way for Sasuke to obtain Rin'negan.
    I really guess that, after all this, Sasuke should just build a monument to Karin, not only she saved his ass over and over, but she could also grant him the Rin'negan?

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @LnDRash: You might wanna wait til we know what Snake Sage Mode actually does, lol. So far all we know is Kabuto can liquify himself and... change his appearance. Oh, and that he has legs.
    The liquefaction is already more then enough to troll most of Pains jutsu... or Minato's Kunai's and Rasengans! And unlike Suigetsu Kabuto has some damn good offense as well :P

And don't belittle those legs!! I'am so happy he didn't end up being a Naga with three tiny little feet like the first time we've seen him naked!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Either way, using the liquefication should keep him from running low on chakra since he won't have to use Oral Rebirth constantly (even though it looks like he's used it once in the chapter already). And if the Snake Sage Mode is anything like the Toad Sage Mode then his basic abilities are increased several fold meaning he may or may not have Genjutsu expertise pushed up high enough that he can break out of Tsukuyomi the basic way (Kai), without any other catch.

I'm more concerned with seeing his offensive capabilities though.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he really didn't want to get more DNA as he didn't know how his body will react for now, but actually if he would have added some DNA from Uzumaki, Uchiha and Senju and would have gotten the Rinnegan... then he might have become the strongest Shinobi after Naruto alive.

Also it seems like his vertion of Sennin Mode permits him to fight with his eyes closed to not let Sasuke and Itachi perform a genjutsu on him, thus the fight might get interesting. At this point it might last for several chapters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW , Kabuto with Sage Mode and Tons of abilities, Interesting

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

OH! Now we know who Naruto is going to end up with... KARIN because the Uzumachi clan was to cool not to be remade ! :P

PS. I hope its not Naruto's SM mode but some other type of mode that he just turns into that dragon thing.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely forgot about that: Sage Mode allows you to sense chakra. You can keep your eyes closed and just "feel" out your enemy. That's another potential ability he'd have, and another potential Genjutsu defense. Not to mention as a snake he can sense heat with his tongue and has an acute sense of smell (like when his ass-snake sniffed out Sasuke when he first arrived).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well kabuto is damn lucky they don't whant to kill him...

New Reply
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast