Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

107 47.56%
  • Good

84 37.33%
  • Average

23 10.22%
  • Bad

11 4.89%
New Reply
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 579 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 579 Spoiler Discussion

ahhh... the cursed seal is somewhat of a partial dragon transformation from what im getting... it explains Sasuke s wings for instance...

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*slowly clap hands in renewed respect*

While I had no doubt Kabuto would manage to pull something out to make the battle last a while, I was totally not expecting him to become a Snake Sage. Now I'm even more sadden that Sasuke didn't keep his snake abilities. I'm glad the rest of Team Taka is getting some love, even if it's by proxy. can't wait to see what else Kabuto will pull out. And I guess with confirmation that she's a Uzumaki, this means that Karin's village that was destroyed was indeed where the Uzumaki clan dwell.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So now it seems that Itachi's and Sasuke's task is way more difficult than we expected from the first sight...
    Especially as Kabuto can sense chakra and has uppered his physical capabilities through aquering new version of Sage Mode and also getting Suigetsu's ability and also in a better form.

Maybe they can try to use Amaterasu on him at least a little in order to toast him a bit and make a bit weaker.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I am actualy curious what is Naruto going to say when he finds out Karin is Uzumachi so family in a sense. Something tells me she is going to go all mushi on Naruto eventualy and become somebody really close to him, like a sister. Kishi's mind works that way. Naruto needs some real family for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    So now it seems that Itachi's and Sasuke's task is way more difficult than we expected from the first sight...
    Especially as Kabuto can sense chakra and has uppered his physical capabilities through aquering new version of Sage Mode and also getting Suigetsu's ability and also in a better form.

Maybe they can try to use Amaterasu on him at least a little in order to toast him a bit and make a bit weaker.
    We don't have any information Kabuto's SM is the same as Naruto's.. For one Naruto does not turn into a dragon or anything like that. Its probably something diferent.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Completely forgot about that: Sage Mode allows you to sense chakra. You can keep your eyes closed and just "feel" out your enemy. That's another potential ability he'd have, and another potential Genjutsu defense. Not to mention as a snake he can sense heat with his tongue and has an acute sense of smell (like when his ass-snake sniffed out Sasuke when he first arrived).
    Snakes can even locate their prey by feeling the slight vibrations in the ground caused by their prey's movement.

Probably most of his senses are so advanced that he realy doesn't have to be afraid of Genjutsu... whenever an enemy messes up one of his senses, he just switches to another one... and when all else fails, his Snake-tail busts him out
    Last edited by LnDRash; March 21, 2012 at 04:28 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    It still doesnt change the fact that regardless of how strong Kabuto is he is still going to lose. I actually hoped that he went on for longer tbh. His end is approaching.
    Well that fact is the fate of every Manga villian, so he is no exception

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Snakes can even locate their prey be feeling the slight vibrations in the ground caused by their prey's movement.

Probably most of his senses are so advanced that he realy doesn't have to be afraid of Genjutsu... whenever an enem messes up one of his senses, he just switches to another one... and when all else fails, his Snake-tail busts him out
    Nop, if he actualy get's hit by genjutsu ALL his senses are effected AT THE SAME TIME. But he can keep his eyes closed so he does not get hit by genjutsu.

PS. there is NO busting out of genjutsu if its Itachi MS. That snake can't do it.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Snakes can even locate their prey by feeling the slight vibrations in the ground caused by their prey's movement.

Probably most of his senses are so advanced that he realy doesn't have to be afraid of Genjutsu... whenever an enemy messes up one of his senses, he just switches to another one... and when all else fails, his Snake-tail busts him out
    how will he counter Arial attacks, like Susano Arrows and Shirukens if he kept his eyes closed ???

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    how will he counter Arial attacks, like Susano Arrows and Shirukens if he kept his eyes closed ???
    Sound, chakra sensing, using pets to send signals to his brain and so on. Posibility exists but we need to w8 for the manga to know what is what.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he means, if he finds out that he's casting Genjutsu through a certain sense, he can stop relying on that one sense and focus on another. For example: right now he knows to expect optical Genjutsu, so he can close his eyes and rely on his hearing or whatever. If he were fighting Ma and Pa toad and knew about Frog Song, he could cover his ears AND eyes and still be able to find them via smell. He can sacrifice a sense to avoid Genjutsu without being completely incapable of staying on the offensive.

Potentially.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

soo this was suppose to be oro sage mode, now i know why oro was stronger then j-man if they would fight all out. j-man would look like a frog but oro like a dragon.
    how the hell can kabuto have all those ability combine, hes a lair. i mean he lie to tobi when he say that naruto and bee was too much for him. he could destroy both with all this ability that he has.

can sasuke use that sanin mode, it will be cool cause naruto and him could start a fight from level 1 to the point were both look like monsters.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope Orochimaru was capable of this mode. I don't think it's something only achievable through genetic modification.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I am actualy curious what is Naruto going to say when he finds out Karin is Uzumachi so family in a sense. Something tells me she is going to go all mushi on Naruto eventualy and become somebody really close to him, like a sister. Kishi's mind works that way. Naruto needs some real family for once.

We don't have any information Kabuto's SM is the same as Naruto's.. For one Naruto does not turn into a dragon or anything like that. Its probably something diferent.
    Well Dragon wont be in the sense that he start to look like one, instead he is refering towards the increase in furiousity and abilities..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Still if it's a Sage Mode and he can fight with his closed eyes he should sense not only presense, but also chakra as Nature Energy alouds him to perform this. Of course it isn't totally the same as Naruto, but some basic things that derive from usage of Nature energy are the same.

Also I agree that it would be great if Naruto learns that Karin is also an Uzumaki. It doesn't really matter if she becomes his sister or his future wife, but still she should survive and be near him.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I think he means, if he finds out that he's casting Genjutsu through a certain sense, he can stop relying on that one sense and focus on another. For example: right now he knows to expect optical Genjutsu, so he can close his eyes and rely on his hearing or whatever. If he were fighting Ma and Pa toad and knew about Frog Song, he could cover his ears AND eyes and still be able to find them via smell. He can sacrifice a sense to avoid Genjutsu without being completely incapable of staying on the offensive.

Potentially.
    I don't know if that is what he was refering to as he stated:

Quote Quote:
    whenever an enemy messes up one of his senses
    So he is asuming the enemy already messed up one of his senses.

Even covering your ears would not stop the sound. Even vibrations traveling trough the skull and it could be enough to do it. But of course even if you try to cover you ears and listen to music (that is loud enough) you are going to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Still if it's a Sage Mode and he can fight with his closed eyes he should sense not only presense, but also chakra as Nature Energy alouds him to perform this. Of course it isn't totally the same as Naruto, but some basic things that derive from usage of Nature energy are the same.

Also I agree that it would be great if Naruto learns that Karin is also an Uzumaki. It doesn't really matter if she becomes his sister or his future wife, but still she should survive and be near him.
    Is there any indication in the spoilers that Kabuto is using Nature Energy? All i noticed is something about sennin mode stuff. Anyway i gues we need to w8 for the chapter :P

New Reply
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast