Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

107 47.56%
  • Good

84 37.33%
  • Average

23 10.22%
  • Bad

11 4.89%
New Reply
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 579 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojithesoulja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 579 Discussion / 580 Predictions

Maybe Tsunade's summon's healing properties will be nature energy related... I bet that'll be it though... just something related to her summon.
    Me on what Sasuke's new EMS tech will be:

Sasuke will enable God mode.

I have a feeling whatever he enables won't be like anything we've seen before. His emo hate will conquer all previous sharingan users. Even Madara will momentarily rip off his mask and show us his face resembling the utter shock.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member RogueNin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes so much sense if you think about it; who is Naruto fighting: one of the best doujutsu users. Who is Sasuke fighting: a sage mode (taijutsu) guy. It's like they are preparing for the fight between them. Enen though i would really like Naruto handling Madara first and then teaming up with Sasuke to take on Tobi. Cause right now, with Sasuke taking on Kabuto, he doesnt look that much of a villain to me, by the "enemy's enemy is my friend" principle. I really have no idea where this whole thing is going. Lets not forget what Suigetsu found at Oro's lair that can change the war.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ryoz's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks god Naruto can revive the Uzumaki clan .... with Karin XD

Spoiler: CDZ (st Seiya) Abridged ... show

-

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoz View Post
    thanks god Naruto can revive the Uzumaki clan .... with Karin XD
    That would be an ironic twist. Sasuke will do it with himself, you know just like any emo.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RogueNin View Post
    It makes so much sense if you think about it; who is Naruto fighting: one of the best doujutsu users. Who is Sasuke fighting: a sage mode (taijutsu) guy. It's like they are preparing for the fight between them. Enen though i would really like Naruto handling Madara first and then teaming up with Sasuke to take on Tobi. Cause right now, with Sasuke taking on Kabuto, he doesnt look that much of a villain to me, by the "enemy's enemy is my friend" principle. I really have no idea where this whole thing is going. Lets not forget what Suigetsu found at Oro's lair that can change the war.
    I think they may help each other during the war but to stand on their principles they will still fight to the death when this is all over. Sasuke is the ultimate obstacle for conquering hate that naruto must finish. Sasuke is the only person he has yet to convert to the light side. Kishi will try and make it heart wrenching by having Sasuke actually help him at times before they fight. I can see it happening, not sure when. There are things that have to happen and one of them is the juubi actually being reborn. Kishi simply wouldn't introduce it otherwise. So that means Naruto does it or Tobi does. I prefer the latter, because I think Naruto won't die from the extraction due to his Uzumaki blood and the fact he only has half the kyuubi. But losing the kyuubi will awaken his body beyond anything we've seen. SSJ3 time.

Just some ideas of where kishi is going, I honestly would love it if he did.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sojithesoulja View Post
    Maybe Tsunade's summon's healing properties will be nature energy related... I bet that'll be it though... just something related to her summon.
    I think she does have Slug Mode, but won't use it because she is vain. I think the down sides will be it makes her ugly and prevents her from healing others (because if she does just like Naruto's SM it will transform them into whatever), just an idea. But otherwise enhances her abilities like the other 2 sage modes. She is one of the 3 sennen, so I don't see why she would be the only one excluded from getting a sage mode. Oro didn't have his but he emulated it in his subjects with the cursed seal, at least if I understand the explanation any how. And he was actively pursuing the snake holy land to achieve it.

So think of it like this Tsunade is a medical ninja and we've seen her fight up to this point always having to heal others so if the downside is making it so she can't it would explain why she hasn't used it. The idea is just like how Naruto used his natural energy to turn the fat pain to stone. Healing jutsu while in slug mode would carry a similar risk on whoever she is trying to heal but herself. Just an idea. That and it probably makes her ugly :P.
    Last edited by llamapie; March 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk if anybody here keeps up with the show, but if you watch it youll see that manda v2 actually has arms.possibly a dragon sage reference. Anybody know if this is consistent with the manga?

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerx View Post
    Idk if anybody here keeps up with the show, but if you watch it youll see that manda v2 actually has arms.possibly a dragon sage reference. Anybody know if this is consistent with the manga?
    Manda II does have arms: Click Me!

Last edited by jdw; March 26, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    lol i wonder if dragon Kabuto will breath fire in the next chapter that would be awesome!!
    More likely to probably squat down, lay 7 deuces and grant a wish.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi hinted at few things chapters ago. When Sasuke stabbed Yamato with his raiton infused sword, Yamato just pushed it out with his Mokuton and acted as if nothing happened - Hashirama's healing style. When Kabuto made Manda 2, it had arms and looked kinda like a dragon.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    You bolded the sentence but didn't really understand it. Yeah, it WAS SAID. Kishimoto never really showed us that praise. The only "good fight" from him was against Naruto when he was protecting Tsunade. And even then, he was nothing spectacular, not so much that I'd think he'd develop a state like SM, or to even surpass Orochimaru.

Well there has been a couple "tell over show" moments in the manga and outside of it. It's not really all that bad in terms of his development. I mean it's not like his development is akin to Tenten's, or Hinata's. Kabuto, at the very least, had layers to his character which made him interesting. Kishimoto at least had him come back to make the declaration that he would be better than Orochimaru. At which point we didn't see him for like 200+ chapters afterward. My point is, it's not like he was completely crap or average before he became better than Orochimaru, and it's not like it happened overnight.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    gai with turtles??? those are just his summons. There are millions of animals. However, the slug, toad, and snake are the main three since they connect to folklore.
    there is no turtle sage lol.
    Maybe the leader of the turtles is going to be a Rat-Sage.

Last edited by LnDRash; March 27, 2012 at 02:59 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    You bolded the sentence but didn't really understand it. Yeah, it WAS SAID. Kishimoto never really showed us that praise. The only "good fight" from him was against Naruto when he was protecting Tsunade. And even then, he was nothing spectacular, not so much that I'd think he'd develop a state like SM, or to even surpass Orochimaru.
    Orochimaru praised Kabuto as being strong as Kakashi, and we have to remember that Kakasho was always afraid of Orochimaru's strenght. At the same time we have to remember that Kabuto and Orochimaru used Tsunade's hemophobia against her.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Maybe the leader of the turtles is going to be a Rat-Sage.

Gai's sage mode below:

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually thanks to Gai's green jumpsuit the resemblance is already striking... he's even throwing the "nice guy" pose with the thumbs up and teeth sparkle. Loos like we are up to something...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was good: The only thing i can think why kishi let kabuto have the sage mode is to have sasuke a counter attack or get a sage power up with will make him the powerful Uchiha and better then Madara.

Kishi is preparing the fight between sasuke and naruto and naruto has already a gods power and sasuke is just 100 levels behind him but the only thin sasuke has what naruto does not is that sasuke uses always his head even when he knows that he is no much for his opponent
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Click here: Kabuto use a sage-tech like SM-naruto locating his enemies.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgie11porgie View Post
    Click here: Kabuto use a sage-tech like SM-naruto locating his enemies.
    What I meant here is that Kabuto knows how to use properly the sense-ability of a snake.

New Reply
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast