Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner levelup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

I sure Robin could grow hair all over the group to keep them warm Also Sanji in Nami's body is going to be fun. Gender bender body swap.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tashigi is able to use hakki to fight Law then I assume that Luffy will be able to. The look on Sanji's face showed that something went wrong before Law switched their hearts. It may be a sign that he knows how to use hakki however, Oda wanted this to happened in order to add humour into the series instead of getting too serious. I beleive that Luffy would be able to destroy Law easily as his hakki power is stronger and above Tashigi's. I alos think that Smoker will not attack instead he would defend his crew as LAW being a bad guy now will try to trap him by going for his crew and Tadhigi will fall for it as the chapter ends with her runnnig to attack Law. I think Luffy will make a big entrance tosave the day in order for the realationship between him and Smoker to build more. After the battle Luffy will give Smoker a ride to the next island. Luffy will recieve a higher bounty but Smoker will disapprove because he doesnt like the World Goverment being corrupt and coveringup mistakes.
    Also, later on in the chapter Smoker may leave the marine to join Luffy in the final battles which will see Luffy crown as the Pirate King as well as destroying the corrupt World government.

The whole purpose of this scene is to show Luffy's power. I still hold the believe that Sanji can defeat Law however Oda didnt want it that way because we wanted to use him to create humour. Remember the age range of the manga is about 13+ so Oda did it for the little kids.

GOOOOO SANJJJIIII TOUCH NAMI's PRECIOUS PARTSS LOOOOL

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ledoke View Post
    I'm surprised so many people think Laws DF is overpowered, didn't you guys listen to Professor Crocodile? Law is simply using his DF the best way he can, it's no more hax that if Perona had started attacking people with negative hollows and then proceeded to cut their heads off while they're kneeling XD
    That doesn't avoid me for disliking A LOT Perona as a character. Law was cool, now He just got the superpower lottery. :/

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by garcon View Post
    second : well be a good fighter !! dodge his fucking sword just like Luffy dodge Mihawk's one, so yeah you have to be faster than him
    Nope. It doesn't work like that. The sword is just and excuse, since he just pointed his sword to the Mugiwaras who were out of his damn sight and not even in straight line to even consider to avoid it.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fcToho View Post
    Yes, Perona's DF is also broken (but here it's more for comedic purpose), as is Hancocks. I don't know how one broken DF indicates that another broken DF isn't broken though?
    No, Perona's and Hancock's DFs are no more broken than DFs of Kalifa or Magellan or Mr.3, you simply need to find a way to deal with them. Sure, it's a little harder than changing your weapon from a gun to a sword when fighting against Luffy, but that doesn't mean they're broken... and DFs weaknesses aside you could just deal with them by simply using a fast and strong enough punch.
    As for Law, imo his DF has enough weaknesses, in my head he was already defeated by Blueno, Robin, and... Buggy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Lotus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very cool chapter. I really liked the little details in this one like the centaur woman's Bambi-like body, Nami wearing Sanji's jacket, and Zoro unknowingly smushing Luffy's face while pawning him off on Usopp (lol). Loved the panel of the Strawhats freezing on the iceberg. The contrast between Robin's normal expression and the guys' exaggerated one is pretty amusing. Law's ability is far cooler than I ever thought possible, but I highly doubt that he's a match for Smoker. It would defeat the purpose of Smoker's character. Shame that Tashagi was taken out though. She should've been wearing her glasses lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Um... I'm skimming though looper_10ks (from apforums) 4th batch of the Blue Deep scans... and as it seems at least the one with the long hair and ape face of the centaurs around Boss, ist from the Chahige Pirates who attacked Footvalten. So... Chahige's real name is Boss, isn't it? And his bounty got up 60,000 beri before he retired, lol...
    Last edited by hoeru; March 21, 2012 at 09:32 PM.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the chapter. Brook is so cool, no pun intended (yohoho). He's really stepped up with his new ability, mainly separating him from the other swordsman that is Zoro. And woot, Oda's making Robin so moe in this arc.

I kind of wonder if Brownbeard (Boss) was a centaur all along, but I doubt that he was. So I'm still waiting for the secret behind these centaurs to be revealed. And this could either mean he defeated Hawkins or he escaped, gah more questions!

And yes, Law just had his power trip, 'nuff said.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    It must be BrownBeard. They share the same Bounty and body type (;

It's a slingshot, it can't eat.. They'll have to meet Vagapunk before that could happen O; I'd rather have Usopp having a Sea stone-ish plant
    didn't that guy from cp9 have a sword that ate a elephant zoan type or was it the other way around

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

question:

Can CoA withstand Law's devil fruit power?

RED HAWK!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Law just impressed me to no end. I had never imagined him having Haki, and Tashagi also has haki. So it seems that almost everyone that can be important in the NW needs to have Haki or a powerful Devil Fruit. Makes me wonder if Zoro, and Sanji also have Haki or not. Considering Zoro I think he must have already achieved the COO since it was shown before in the Albasta arc. Really wondering where Law's crew is, I kinda miss that bear guy.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VegetarianWolf View Post
    question:

Depends on the strength of the CoA and if Law knows to use CoA, too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VegetarianWolf View Post
    question:

CoA can be trained, so yes if it is strong enough it can counter the power of DF, like when the three Admirals stopped one of WB attack during the war.

Why didn't luffy just used CoC and took out the guys on the other side, he could have knocked them out or atleast make them shit their pants/or just crap on the ice.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by levelup View Post
    I sure Robin could grow hair all over the group to keep them warm Also Sanji in Nami's body is going to be fun. Gender bender body swap.
    I just remembered that episode from Family guy where peter got switched into Lois's body "squeeze squeeze"

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Zoro #1; March 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized something we all seem to be forgetting....Zoro is one of the supernovae as well!!!! and a swordsman to boot. Am willing to bet that the eventual matchup will be Law vs Zoro, Luffy vs Smoker and if Oda responds to my daily prayer Sanji vs M...I seriously believe that it will be Zoro not Luffy who faces off with Law
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have the same thought. I think somehow Zoro will have clash with Law, while Smoker meets Luffy, the one he is hunting.

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Law just impressed me to no end. I had never imagined him having Haki, and Tashagi also has haki. So it seems that almost everyone that can be important in the NW needs to have Haki or a powerful Devil Fruit. Makes me wonder if Zoro, and Sanji also have Haki or not. Considering Zoro I think he must have already achieved the COO since it was shown before in the Albasta arc. Really wondering where Law's crew is, I kinda miss that bear guy.
    i've been wondering the same thing, about the bear guy. For Zoro, i bet he knows the Haki, Oda just want to surprise us with it later
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

New Reply
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast