Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

Well now this closes the topic about the Samurai being slice by Law who is also great in this chapter by the way.I mean freaky power that he has there but interesting on the same too.Smoker also kept my attention when he mentioned that Tashigi's Haki wasnt strong enough.So it actually confirmes that someone with a stronger haki can definitely be immune against Law's ability.Now i am so excited to idea of Luffy fighting Law so we can see how good he is with Haki.

Note:If i knew that Robin would look so hot when when she's freezing, i'd have suggested to Oda to let her freeze on every single chapter. I mean look at that.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    Now i am so excited to idea of Luffy fighting Law so we can see how good he is with Haki.
    Luffy already stated that his CoA isn't perfect. So he might not be able to fight Law at al ;I

Did I misunderstood or is Brook trying to get something? Or is a mistranslation that is is actually running FROM something?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... Law is so freaking strong!!
    I guess only Haki can stop him...

And finally Brook does something!
    I like it when he's being epic...

Sanji is in Nami's body!?! That's going to be hilarious!!
    It's a chance in a lifetime for him!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post

Did I misunderstood or is Brook trying to get something? Or is a mistranslation that is is actually running FROM something?
    I think that's a mistranslation and think he meant that he was running away from something(the samurai's upper body) and bumped into Luffy and co.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy already stated that his CoA isn't perfect. So he might not be able to fight Law at al ;I

His CoA not bieng perfect those not means that its weak.It just means that it is not the level where he be.And the only person that he can compare is level of Haki with so far was Rayleigh which(as we all know it) has a great level of Haki.So i would count Luffy out yet.
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what the??? why is hannybal the warden of Impel Down??? he is weak! although there aren't many strong prisoners there anymore,magellan should have stayed there! I wonder where he is right now,maybe with aokiji...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    His CoA not bieng perfect those not means that its weak.It just means that it is not the level where he be.And the only person that he can compare is level of Haki with so far was Rayleigh which(as we all know it) has a great level of Haki.So i would count Luffy out yet.
    Yea I know, I guess I just want Law to kick Luffy's ass (;
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Urgh, took me so long to read this chapter. Is it just me, or is everyone having problems with mangareader?
    Anyways, awesome chapter! I have to re read it later!
    Soo, with the last page we learnt 3 things.
    • Tashigi is stupid.
    • Tashigi has Haki and it is CoA (based on what Smoker said)
    • And Smoker implied that he has a stronger Haki than Tashigi.
    I did not like the personality change, it's just weird.. Obv. Brook is going to be the hero of this arc, since he has no heart O:
    hahahaha!!! WOW great point....brook might be the key to beat law LOL...he got no heart, his soul cannot be touched by law's operating room (most likely --- coz its soul and not physical)...and his body parts reassembles back with the help of soul power.

brook FTW. he will prove his balls in this arc *ah, he's a bone so he can only get a boner* yohohohoho!!!

12. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, awesome chapter here and a lot of implications to what we saw.

The first thing worth commenting is hannibal being the warder of ID. This is quite huge actually. Obviously he is not very strong (he could have improved over the last 2 years but being as dangerous as shiliu or magellan is unlikely) however the importance of that revelation does not lie in hannibal being the warden but rather the implications of that. This will be huge simply because it means magellan outright is not longer at ID meaning that the only logical inference we can make on the matter is that he is elsewhere which is huge. It is extremely likely magellan is somewhere in the new world waiting for luffy and a shot at payback for his previous humiliation. It is quite interesting that somewhere out there luffy will eventually run into magellan. I wonder how chopper will deal with the situation (as it is extremely unlikely for someone among the strawhats to not get poisoned eventually), perhaps he can make an all purpose cure through luffy's antibodies or something. I wonder who will deal with him at all actually.... The strawhats could have gotten stronger but they are just as vulnerable as always to poison.

The second interesting bit (although not nearly as interesting as magellan no longer being at ID) is that brownbeard was at the island. I am surprised he wasn't just killed off-screen by hawkings. Perhaps there is some worth to him after all (although not much). I do wonder how he ended up at the island though, it seems like such a random thing specially considering he did not seem like the type to just follow around. I think there will be a funny story behind that, perhaps a somewhat buggy-ish story of one misadventure after the other. Funny how the strawhats intend on leaving him and his crew to die from the cold lol.

As for law, he is awesome. A shame all his attacks don't match the letters of his tattoos though. He seems a bit hax does and it does seem like the only defense from his ability within the room is haki which kinda makes sense. I wonder what strawhat will face him though.... chopper would be fun as he is the doctor of the strawhats but it does not quite seem like he has haki with him. Perhaps zoro then? Perhaps he won't fight the strawhats any time soon though.

The last interesting bit is that tashigi is a haki user. It is somewhat surprising considering she did not seem that strong or experience back in the day although perhaps it makes sense as she is in the new world. She wants to go specifically after zoro which would be outright impossible without at least haki mastery... I had hoped she would at least hold a bit in a fight against zoro although it would seem that would be to hope far too much. If she has haki it is still extremely likely she has far surpassed zoro from 2 years ago, 2 years in the new world among rapist marines have to be worth something lol.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Smoker VS. Law. this battle is going to be something.

and some people are surprised that Law is a bad guy. my question for you guys is, when did Oda give you the idea Law was a "good" guy in the first place?. just because he aided Luffy, doesn't mean it wouldn't serve his true purpose down the long run. my guess is, Law did something to Luffy's body, while operating on him and will find out in the next couple of chapters. you gotta figure, Luffy is a long range fighter and that could pose a problem for Law.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji in Nami's body is gonna be beyond hilarious! Sanji is gonna try to feel up Nami's body and Nami (in Sanji's body) is gonna give him a Suuuuper fist. Then she'll be conflicted because its her body. She hit, then she'll have to let Sanji, who has Chopper in his body, treat her so its gonna look like Sanji is all over her....there's just so much Oda can do with this. Just imagine if they have to fight they way they are now.

And I like it that Law is powerful, but I hope he isn't getting powered up too much. I mean if Tashigi knows haki then you would think Law knows haki by now too. So the fight between him and Smoker should be interesting...yet Smoker hasn't stopped anything he has done yet.

It looks like the Samurai's torso and bottom half will meet up next chapter...assuming he isn't too far behind Brook. I'm sure we won't see the rest of the "Boss" fight. They'll all probably be knocked out and half naked and they show the SHs with warm clothes on.

I don't like Hannybal being the new warden either, but when i saw that the first thing I thought was that Magellan hwas drafted to be an admiral. After Akainu's promotion and Aokiji leaving, they were down 2 admirals. I think Magellan is one and maybe a new guy is the other. Assuming the kept the same 3 admiral structure.
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! i thought franky was in nami's body...that would be really funny....nami using franky's nipple lights bwahahahahaha!!!!

magellan is most likely an admiral....or the chief warden in new world version of impel down.(if there was one)

why did no one ever thought of law's power as being connected his "surgeon" nickname....
    lots of hint bombs were dropped and people (including me) still giving theories that law's powers are based on 1. physics or 2. ventriloquism

room = operating room
    tact, scan, shambles....all of these are close to medical terms...yet i didnt noticed it...:/ *facepalm*

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Smoker VS. Law. this battle is going to be something.

and some people are surprised that Law is a bad guy. my question for you guys is, when did Oda give you the idea Law was a "good" guy in the first place?. just because he aided Luffy, doesn't mean it wouldn't serve his true purpose down the long run. my guess is, Law did something to Luffy's body, while operating on him and will find out in the next couple of chapters. you gotta figure, Luffy is a long range fighter and that could pose a problem for Law.
    you hit it on the spot LOL.

they insist law is a good guy because the like law....but law is the shadiest bastard ive seen in the series aside from blackbeard.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,if magellan were an admiral...I'd be more than happy,since having 2 holes among the admirals would be terrible and magellan was surely as strong as admirals. Also,in that way he can run after the prisoners who escaped from ID.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I know, I guess I just want Law to kick Luffy's ass (;
    Lol! I cant wait to see them fight too.Lets just hope that Smoker will give us a good fight for now at least.
    And an other topic,by seeing how Law can play with people's heart,i think we can guess how he got those 100 hearts from the pirates(Damn That cheating)
    Check out my DeviantART

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i know its crazy....but i just thought of something...

if law is that fishy,..im thinking his crew might have left him / abandoned his crew...

bepo and co. would be better with another captain anyway...umm., bonney???LOL

New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast