Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

Oh... on the second sight Tashigi's Kashuu is broken ... and the rest of her, too. Okay, Law is a bad guy after all.

But seeing this, and with Smoker's comment: Haki again turns out to be the way to deal with Law and his DF powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    Well now this closes the topic about the Samurai being slice by Law who is also great in this chapter by the way.I mean freaky power that he has there but interesting on the same too.Smoker also kept my attention when he mentioned that Tashigi's Haki wasnt strong enough.So it actually confirmes that someone with a stronger haki can definitely be immune against Law's ability.Now i am so excited to idea of Luffy fighting Law so we can see how good he is with Haki.
    For Smoker to be able to fight with Law on a different level than Tashigi does not prove it is possible to be immune against Law's abilities. For instance, if she can't use COO as well as Law it might be enough for him to slice her. Furthermore we still don't know whether Law learnt to control Haki, too.
    Last edited by yieps; March 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Note:If i knew that Robin would look so hot when when she's freezing, i'd have suggested to Oda to let her freeze on every single chapter. I mean look at that.
    Robin is definitely hot in that page that page alone will rank this chapter the best among all its competitor ^^..

@all

Laws power is definitely broken but knowing Oda there will be a counter to it like hinted by Smoker saying that Tashigi's haki is not strong enough I think that you need to have a strong haki to fight Law power and I think Luffy vs Law will be to early now but a small clash is good ^^...
    With seeing how Law power up I want to see Kid because he is my favorite supernova I love his hisoka sadistic look ^^..

Well all I can say in the exchange of hearts is that Sanji can now die he can do anything he wants with Nami's body lol but I am looking forward for the lol on how Sanji will try to do something and Nami with Frankys body trying to prevent it... I predict that chopper will be jealous that Nami is the one on Frankys body chopper wants to be a robot lol

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Oh... on the second sight Tashigi's Kashuu is broken ... and the rest of her, too. Okay, Law is a bad guy after all.

But seeing this, and with Smoker's comment: Haki again turns out to be the way to deal with Law and his DF powers.
    not exactly. Smoker meant that she needed a strogner haki not because haki counters law and his fruit,but because haki NULLIFIES devil fruits.therefore someone with strong haki won't be affected by law's room.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yieps View Post
    For Smoker to be able to fight with Law on a different level than Tashigi does not prove it is possible to be immune against Law's abilities. For instance, if she can't use COO as well as Law it might be enough for him to slice her. Furthermore we still don't know whether Law learnt to control Haki, too.
    Well the fact that Smoker told her" Tashigi don't!You won't be able to take it with your level of Haki!" implies it though.It does actually prove that the stronger your CoA is,the harder it is for Df attribut to get through you.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I'm surprised Oda did'nt take a break this week,he usually takes a break every 5 Chap or so

I truly wished for Smoker san to Destroy Law then send him back to his place(The Circus)

Quote Quote:
    If she has haki it is still extremely likely she has far surpassed zoro from 2 years ago, 2 years in the new world among rapist marines have to be worth something lol.
    Although she may be less sheltered than before due to the fact that G5 men won't Allow any authority from weaklings,There's no way Tashigi would have went through the same Hell pre time skip Zoro went through,just Wait & see her progress to definatly judge though

Quote Quote:
    and some people are surprised that Law is a bad guy.
    Well,personaly I'm surprised that people kinda forgot that Luffy kun OWES that Law big time,without his help,Luffy'd be dead most likely

Quote Quote:
    And I like it that Law is powerful, but I hope he isn't getting powered up too much. I mean if Tashigi knows haki then you would think Law knows haki by now too
    I think a strong Haki Infused Sword is needed against Law to prevent his Nodaichi(long sword)to cut through one's Sword, 5th Division Commander Vista for example could be able to put up a fight against the dirty underhanded tricks he sets up

I hope next chapter,Law discover one thing:TheTaste of Smoker Chujo's Jutee
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...Ouch. Poor Tashigi. That's what you get for Leeroy Jenkins-ing.

I can't believe I missed the implications of the body-switch. I guess Oda finally took pity on Sanji and threw him a bone for once. Poor Nami and Chopper though. xD

Does Brownbeard being alive mean Hawkins was wrong when he said his whole "shadow of death" thing? Or could Brownbeard be *gasp* undead? I don't think Oda would reuse something like that though...

Awesome Brook moment.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the fact that Smoker told her" Tashigi don't!You won't be able to take it with your level of Haki!" implies it though.It does actually prove that the stronger your CoA is,the harder it is for Df attribut to get through you.
    not sure about that point... well,surely the stronger CoA is,the harder a DF will work. Yet,smoker may be unable to use haki,and he was referring to the fact that his rogia allows him to fight law's DF,which doesn't look like it can affect rogia users. anyway,I'm quite sure smoker can use haki too,but I don't think he was meaning that his haki is very strong,rather that tashigi's is weak. he meant that his rogia can bear Law,not smoker's haki,imo.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i was really surprised with this week's cover . Can't believe that weakling Hannibal is now the warden of ID I guess we can deduce from this that ID isn't what it used to be Leaving this aside i wonder what happened with Magellan ? I still don't think M is Magellan

The chapter was interesting i guess but i was disappointed with Luffy& co . I mean the hell, if Brook didn't show up they would have lost so miserably . Liked Brook very much this chapter btw . Funny as always saying that his name wasn't important but telling that mustache dude anyway
    And that dude's face sure is similar with that pirate Brownbeard , really can't stand it...... finally they were recognized . It was about time damn it , maybe by doing that they will be spared by the SH's 'cause the look in their eyes while wanting some warm clothes was really scary

Now concerning Law .....damn i have to say his DF scares the hell out of me and as we saw this chapter he's the culprit of this arc , a jackass . I feel ashamed for trusting he's a good guy even for 1 sec . The Sh's are in a pretty difficult situation and lol can't believe he actually switched their personalities . At 1st i though he'll take their hearts but he just switched their bodies . A very dangerous DF indeed .
    Now i'm positive Luffy will fight him head on no matter what without taking into account his previous help and with every passing chapter i'm getting more and more worried about what he actually did to Luffy that time when he was treating the wound from Akainu He has many possibilities as we saw ....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AluminumTough's Avatar
    Country
    Sikkim
    Post Thanks / Like

seems oda reads the forum boards. NO it's not buggy, no it's not Magellan. I don't remember who it was but we were talking about how it was Brownbeard and he had been experimented on, grats. And it seems Laws attack can be warded off by haki. I liked Brook this chapter seems like he has improved.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member menino's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter, i hope luffy fight if Law;
    this is gonna be a funny fight to see

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what if law got control of luffy's heart or something? from that operation 2 years ago....

this is off-topic...but would it be cool if ussop's slingshot eats a devil-fruit??? (like zoan type kabuto)LOL

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Poor Tashigi trolled before meeting Zoro.Sucks.
    LOL i just thought about something funny after reading what you said . What if Law switches Tashigi and Zoro as well like he did with the other 4 SH's
    I think that would be epic , Zoro in Tashigi's body and Tashigi in Zoro's body . It would be too good to be true IMO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    And that dude's face sure is similar with that pirate Brownbeard , really can't stand it......
    It must be BrownBeard. They share the same Bounty and body type (;

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    what if law got control of luffy's heart or something? from that operation 2 years ago....

this is off-topic...but would it be cool if ussop's slingshot eats a devil-fruit??? (like zoan type kabuto)LOL
    It's a slingshot, it can't eat.. They'll have to meet Vagapunk before that could happen O; I'd rather have Usopp having a Sea stone-ish plant
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Took me 45 min to read this chapter. How much I hated that.
    Ope Ope No Mi? What Ope means?
    Ope like in Operation. XD Try reading somewhere else, reading it from mangareader takes all the enjoyment of the chapter away, which wasn't as good as last weeks Imo.

Laws power reminds me of Gin's Zanpakotou, both have a damn big reach.

Nice to see Brook meet up with Luffy and Co, will give him more moments to insert a Skull-joke here and there. Didn't like Oda's call to attention of the sea's origin, yeah Akainu and Aokiji are some bad ass mofos and of course Zoro would have taken out the sharks, not after the last arc. Robin is treated ladylike as always, being the only one without a snot on her face.

Poor Meito Shigure getting broken by Law, which was entirely her own fault, as mentioned by someone else. Heed your order girl, maybe she read to much FT. :P The fight didn't further much though...

Who did argue with me about the Samurai ignoring Law last chapter? Here you got your answer.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast