Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

Took me 45 min to read this chapter. How much I hated that.
    And Law ability sure is scary. I stand by my words, though: It's completely broken and I dislike that. Ope Ope No Mi? What Ope means?

And maybe because the long reading I'm biased to not like so much this chapter, but I found it average. Sure, we had some actions and the hearts shambled which will bring some interesting things, but only action tends to bore me. I need some plot and I need it fast.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is rather interesting that Brownbeard calls the Supernovas the "Worst Generation".
    That could be hinting that all the Supernovas are doing well in the New World.
    I wonder how he managed to escape from Hawkins and if the centaurs are his old crew.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bekromancer's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahahahaha I like how the strawhats become "hunters" from "victims"! WARM CLOTHES!!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Spoiler Discussion

So either Magellan is a Marine now or he is indeed M. Why would he be working with a "Pirate" I don't know but it can be him. Hannyabal as Chief Warden, that's interesting.

Wasn't that brownbeard?

So some people are finally recognizing Luffy. Teir faces when they're about to get warm coats xD

The hell did Law do with their hearts? Oh god, he switched them xD

So Tashigi also has Haki. Interesting.

Damn Law sure is strong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I wrong or Brownbeard comeback wearing new pants?

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Took me 45 min to read this chapter. How much I hated that.
    And Law ability sure is scary. I stand by my words, though: It's completely broken and I dislike that. Ope Ope No Mi? What Ope means?
    It's the abbreviation for "operation". I think it's German based where "OP" exists as abbreviation for "operation room".

BTW, it took me 45 minutes, too. But only because mangareader has shitty routing (hat too many "Bad Requests").

I dislike the "personality moving", too. But I like what Oda made out of that. Sanji is closer to Nami's body as ever before... Chopper might suffer from cigarette smoke and nosebleeding attacks. And Nami needs to deal with Franky's body, so does Franky in Chopper's.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    And maybe because the long reading I'm biased to not like so much this chapter, but I found it average. Sure, we had some actions and the hearts shambled which will bring some interesting things, but only action tends to bore me. I need some plot and I need it fast.
    Yeah, in this week's chapter the plot was progressing rather slow. But I still find it somewhere awesome for the fanservice both sexy girls (Robin) and information (name of Law's DF power). The centaur boss turned out to be Brownbeard.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was amazing!

Great to see Hannibal get the warden position but my only problem is his body looks deformed hehe. When the centaurs shot at the strawhats, I thought they would land on land but they landed in the sea! The shark eating Zoro was strange but then the epic entrance by Brook saved it with his epic entrance. The part that made me LOL was "My name is not important. Its Brook!".

Law's power is incredible and he definitely became much more powerful. The way he shambled and took the den den mushi as well as slicing the marines was very impressive. Yet, it is is broken to an extent. He can switch people's hearts at will and could potentially switch high level marines with fodder soldiers. Not to mention he can move around enormous objects at will. His character is really interesting and he is quickly becoming my favourite character. The owning of Tashigi was great, but wierd. I thought she would be more smarter but instead blindly rushed in. I am not sure if her body is cut in half or her sword. With her having Haki its practically confirmed Sanji and Zoro have it XD! Oh ya it looks like Brownbeard is back and...............Robin looks sexier than ever.

Chapter 4/5

Prediction, Smoker vs Law with some type of explosion causing the fight to end. Half the crew will get used to their new bodies (Sanji I am sure will do it throughly) and the other half will beat up Brownbeard. Thank you GODA!
    Last edited by Darkdrone; March 21, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Now i understand why Blackbeard wanted that power so much... with abilities so weird such as Law "operation room", you are hopeless even if you got haki, but with the yami yami fruit he just need to get a hold on fruit users and waste them with the earthquake powers.
    I can't wait to see how Sanji will react after noticing that he is in Nami's body lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, considerations about the chapter:

1 – We will see Mangelan in the future, maybe even earlier than we expect. Would be awesome if he turned to be a Marine or if he is chasing Luffy after he disgraced his name.
    2 –As I have already said, Brownbeard came back with new pants, and got some serious trauma after his fight with Hawkins. I’m saying this based on the fact that he probably loosed Foodvalten and now is in place that is like the end of the world.
    3 – Zoro scared the shit of me when he said “Warm Clothes”. The best panel of this chapter, IMO.
    4 – The last generation of supernovas is now the Worst generation. Boy, they are naughty kids, aren’t they?
    5 – Sanji this is your moment. Just pull this pant off and be happy. All Blue is right there.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, whatever course it was that Brook took on being "epic" and "strong", I'll take it too, for the results seem fantastic. He's really improved after these two years. Evil-faced strawhats are always funny. And finally another one of the Supernova's devil fruits gets explained. It does indeed seem to be one of the stronger Paramecia fruits. It seems only Logia users can be safe from it, unless you have a high enough level of Haki. Nice try Tashigi. You get a nine for effort.

And holy smoke, just what did that battle between Akainu and Aokiji look like? The more we learn about Punk Hazard's geography and climate, the more mindblowing that battle seems to become. I think it's pretty clear now that none of the top tier went all out during the War (not even Whitebeard himself, at least not until the very end after Ace died and he became pissed). Otherwise Marineford wouldn't have existed anymore, simple as that.

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter..Anyone else notice hot centaur chic...pretty nice!!! Lots of things to love...Can't help but be curious about Magellan after the Hannyabal bomb..Anyone from level five and six could probably trash his fat ass.maybe even some from level 4...Am predicting magellan for VA/Admiral...He needs to have a rematch against haki-using, poison-resistant luffy...Law is pretty strong handling G5 elite like that... Poor Tashigi trolled before meeting Zoro.Sucks. Am interested to see how the dynamic will change when the remaining strawhats finally get here. Smoker seems to be on top of things.I don't see law really beating him...am seeing a draw at best followed by luffy's arrival then smoker loses concentration and law takes advantage....yeah he seems to be that kind of guy. So Law is responsible for the centaurs as shown by the ship-rock merged object..if so he is definitely working with M...Curious to see where Oda is taking this
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakazuki View Post
    5 – Sanji this is your moment. Just pull this pant off and be happy. All Blue is right there.
    No, rather it is a challenging moment for Oda who has to gracefully avoid too much or any fan service.
    Last edited by yieps; March 21, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to have a reference to the Supernovae. Brook gets some time to show-off a bit. And Law continues to amaze, his devil fruit ability is ridiculously difficult to handle from all appearances. Always up for some action, but a few answers to the mounting question would be awesome right about now. Law's motivations. M. Brownbeard. Samurai. Lots of issues to address in the upcoming chapters. Good chapter, but waiting for the plot.

Magellan does appear likely for the position of Admiral, or he could've been dismissed for the escape of the world's worst criminals. Who knows?
    Last edited by Impossibility; March 21, 2012 at 09:08 AM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

OK..its getting clear now.

1. there is only ONE samurai
    2. brownbeard was prolly manipulated by law...after getting his ass kicked by basil hawkins
    3. seems like "boss" would be an ally.

*** ope ope fruit is kinda overkill and is overpowering...but i trust oda's judgement so lets wait and see.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Urgh, took me so long to read this chapter. Is it just me, or is everyone having problems with mangareader?
    Anyways, awesome chapter! I have to re read it later!
    Soo, with the last page we learnt 3 things.
    • Tashigi is stupid.
    • Tashigi has Haki and it is CoA (based on what Smoker said)
    • And Smoker implied that he has a stronger Haki than Tashigi.
    I did not like the personality change, it's just weird.. Obv. Brook is going to be the hero of this arc, since he has no heart O:
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast