Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    But Sanji's in Nami's body! close enough for me. Nami's going to learn all about the difficulties that come with superrrrr like Franky.
    sanji's going to keep grabbing nami's tits hahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

This chapter was great! Not only for the action and to see the SH slowly but surely reuniting, but for all the information.

Seeing Brownbeard "spliced" with a giant Alligator really has gears turning in my mind.. Though it is clear to see it's the handiwork of Law and his DF ability, the motive is what's really mysterious. It's got to be something worth risking his status for, to go to these lengths. Though we really haven't seen Law fight anyone of equal stature yet. I'm sure Smoker and Luffy will be able to challenge Law...

Though I suspect that Law would rather not allow things to escalate much further.
    But still all of this is very odd..

Someone has got to get him to explain things.... I personally hope it's Smoker.

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It is obvious that law is the mastermind behind the centaurs. But why is the question I've been asking myself. Im guessing law is making Brownbeard and co do some dirty work for him to be restored back to normal. Also, with mallegan gone from Impel Down, he as others have said is either an admiral now or either catching the escapees out of guilt and duty. Some people have said he's waiting to revenge on Luffy but he doesnt seem like a revenge type to me, he seems more the type to correct his errors i.e. capturing the escapees. Now with Smoker, from this chapter we can see that he knows of haki which makes me assume he is a user himself - though he didnt show signs of being aware before the time skip. Maybe he learned of it during the 2yrs after he got the scar....

And of course Law. WOW.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all.

LOL @ guys still forcing that law is a good guy... :/

**** now i can totally see smoker and tashigi hitch-hiking with the strawhats on the sunny and being forced to go with the strawhats on the wano-kuni turf.

zoro and tashigi will get their new swords....ive said this long ago.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

its gonna be:

law vs luffy
    smoker vs M

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beck26 View Post
    its gonna be:

law vs luffy
    smoker vs M
    I like this idea better than the Zoro vs Law and Luffy vs Smoker. Seriously, Smoker won't be defeated by Luffy, at least not now, they'll play hide and seek 'til the end of the GL. I don't think Zoro or any of the other SH will be able to handle Law especially under his Operating Room. As far as I know, Smoker and the SH are gonna be tagging along to stop whatever anomaly this island has.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omegakai View Post
    didn't that guy from cp9 have a sword that ate a elephant zoan type or was it the other way around
    Yes he did. And Mr. 4 lso had a pistol dog. But they didn't eat the fruit. that's why I said that they'll have to meet Vagapunk. Coby mentioned doing the Post-Enies Lobby Arc that it was Vagapunk's doing.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is getting more powerful now, how interesting. His ability to shambles anyone's heart when inside his "room" is very unique. I wonder how Law would hurts his opponent since from what I've seen he's "just" dissasemble his enemy rather than make any real damages.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Resgia's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

How're guys doing this week ?

First of all, I'm in the group 'Magellan for admiral' and in the group 'Law is a righteous pirate'. That's why I really liked the first page of the chapter and the others a bit less.

Nevertheless, I still stick to my 'old' theory. The only reason Law is working with M, is because he has to. That we haven't seen his crew yet, is not a coincidence. I think that's his motive. I suppose something happened to his crew and now he's trying to rescue them or get them back.

My prediction is that Law will be defeated in this arc. Neither will he be defeated by Luffy nor by one of the straw hats, but by a third party. Most likely it will be Smoker (or maybe M). After Luffy gets to know the true intentions of Law's behavior, he will rescue Law from Smoker or whoever.

What I miss in this arc is some kind of connection to Big Mum. I predict something or someone is connected to Big Mum and it will come out in the very end.

One theory would be, Law's crew got captured/enslaved/imprisoned/killed/? by Big Mum and now he's trying to get a crew of creatures with the help of M, so that he can take on Big Mum. His plan will of course not work out, simply because of Smoker and the straw hats. After he will get freed by Luffy as mentioned above, he will join/ally with the straw hats so that they can fight together Big Mum.

And my final question:
    Did anybody see the harpy in this chapter? Or is it under somebody else's command? someone above Boss and Law or even above M?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Resgia View Post
    How're guys doing this week ?

First of all, I'm in the group 'Magellan for admiral' and in the group 'Law is a righteous pirate'. That's why I really liked the first page of the chapter and the others a bit less.

Nevertheless, I still stick to my 'old' theory. The only reason Law is working with M, is because he has to. That we haven't seen his crew yet, is not a coincidence. I think that's his motive. I suppose something happened to his crew and now he's trying to rescue them or get them back.

My prediction is that Law will be defeated in this arc. Neither will he be defeated by Luffy nor by one of the straw hats, but by a third party. Most likely it will be Smoker (or maybe M). After Luffy gets to know the true intentions of Law's behavior, he will rescue Law from Smoker or whoever.

What I miss in this arc is some kind of connection to Big Mum. I predict something or someone is connected to Big Mum and it will come out in the very end.

One theory would be, Law's crew got captured/enslaved/imprisoned/killed/? by Big Mum and now he's trying to get a crew of creatures with the help of M, so that he can take on Big Mum. His plan will of course not work out, simply because of Smoker and the straw hats. After he will get freed by Luffy as mentioned above, he will join/ally with the straw hats so that they can fight together Big Mum.

And my final question:
    Did anybody see the harpy in this chapter? Or is it under somebody else's command? someone above Boss and Law or even above M?

What do you mean by Magellan for admiral he is too weak to be an admiral. Also, I believe the connection between Big Mom kipnapping Law's crew is a good one. However, it is not a good one. Magellan will not hunt down Law as warlord and admirals can noe attack eacth other. Remember Robin has to find all the poneglyph in the New World to fit the puzzle together which will hold the true meaning of the will of D. I predict since Robin doesnt know the islands the poneglyph is on the Strawheart crew will have to travel to each island to find out. This will provide Luffy the opportunity to build alliances and to recuit my members. I believe Kuzan and Smoker will join Luffy's crew later on becasue I get a sense that they both hate the corruption within the World government. Kuzan and Smoker will join as alliances to remove the corruption in the World governemnt in the epic final battles. Also, I think Sanji has an inbuilt haki system which has sometihng to do with his legs fighting form (martials arts he learnt during the time-skip) and Zoro will have haki modified for swordsman, something his mentor would have taught him. The name of the swordsman hakki would be different to a normal one used by DFs. I think my prediction will come true. Smoker is only going to be defending however Luffy will soon make an entrance to resuce the day. Smoker will not report anything to the World Government but only to Kuzan. Remeber Kuzan said Luffy did him a favour by getting rid of Corcodile so I assume if he keeps meeting Warlords who the marines don't like Kuzan will soon favour ihm. Also, if Jinbe is there with Luffy he can persuade him to be his alliance.
    Last edited by Uriel; March 22, 2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Double Post

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vizard5's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Law is getting more powerful now, how interesting. His ability to shambles anyone's heart when inside his "room" is very unique. I wonder how Law would hurts his opponent since from what I've seen he's "just" dissasemble his enemy rather than make any real damages.

I think that is one of the downsides with Law's DF. He can't deal direct damage while in his room. It's always indirect, like swaping canonballs or making the ship fall on top of the marines.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Magellan was defeated by Shiryu I honestly doubt He's worthy of being an admiral. But I don't think He's weak.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think law is hiding some good "intentions".....the dude is methodical and cunning, though smoker is a marine, i would bet that smoker is much of a better choice of "good guy" than law.

im not saying that law is "purely evil" though...but we cannot deny he is the main antagonist of this arc...in one piece, i think the "pure evil" characters are only blackbeard, akainu and doflamingo.

here is my take on the whole situation and how it will unfold:

law and "M" are partners ----- law is the user of the OPE OPE NO MI, "M" is a gas/chemical logia user (im throwing a guess it has something to do with chemicals, since he hid in laboratory containers *** my guess is nitrate or acid****)

**** law is responsible for ***the centaurs (i guess boss is brownbeard and centaurs are his crew) and basically the harpies and the sheep-men...its all his minions
    *** i see it like this....centaurs are law's island patrollers, the harpies are his scouts/messengers and the sheep-men are his laboratory guys
    ***the cut-up samurai (this is proven)
    ***the icebergs blocking the entrance to the laboratory (using his ope ope fruit)
    ***the different sizes of the kids
    ***basically, law is the mastermind of this arc....being a shichibukai is the first plan, finding an unihabited, no-one-would-enter island is
    the second, the third plan is the experiments on that lab for whatever reason which got exposed by strawhats and smoker.

***interestingly, the first opponent of the strawhats upon entering grand line is against A) a shichibukai (crocodile)...B) the mission also started with denden mushi
    C) the main villain is doing some fishy shit on a certain island D) the group is divided into 2 with 1 coming from the blindside (brook...which is mr. prince in the
    croc arc) E) they also have to save a certain person from a certain country (cut up samurai, vivi) that are mistaken as badguys at the start of the mission.
    F) smoker came to capture the strawhats but turned to be their ally afterall. (this is a guess)

****M is responsible for ***the abduction of kids, pirates (using poison gas, sleeping gas or something...remember the sheep-men are reporting to M, not law)
    ***M is the caretaker of the laboratory (law visits there from time to time to check the place--- "he calls it his vacation house")
    ***the poison gas to prevent people from checking out the island (this proves to me he is not a poison-fruit user, the island got poison
    only outside the island.,..not inside...he may produce poison but not from devil's fruit.)

HOW THE ARC WILL END UP:

1. smoker and luffy will tag team to fight law and "M" (this is kind of a reach but if law's crew is there, sanji will fight bepo, franky will fight the big slave dude and zoro will fight another strong guy)
    2. smoker and tashigi (theyve lost their ship) will be forced to ride with the strawhats on the sunny.
    3. now the strawhats will take the samurai along too....the samurai most probably will get help from luffy in regards to finding his son or something....so they will rescue the samurai's son...smoker and tashigi will be forced to help the mission.
    4. at sometime in this story they will enter wano-kuni with the help of the samurai ---- there, zoro and tashigi will acquire their new and final swords. (well for zoro, his third and final sword....i doubt he loses wado ichimonji or shushui)
    5. ****ok this is a crazy guess**** its either luffy will say to smoker and the crew "hey, lets find aokiji!!!" or smoker will say to luffy "let us search for aokiji"

i like where the story is going..^_^ smoker-luffy team up is like gokou-vegeta team-up....afterall, oda loves dragon ball. LOL

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    What do you mean by Magellan for admiral he is too weak to be an admiral. Also, I believe the connection between Big Mom kipnapping Law's crew is a good one. However, it is not a good one. Magellan will not hunt down Law as warlord and admirals can noe attack eacth other. Remember Robin has to find all the poneglyph in the New World to fit the puzzle together which will hold the true meaning of the will of D. I predict since Robin doesnt know the islands the poneglyph is on the Strawheart crew will have to travel to each island to find out. This will provide Luffy the opportunity to build alliances and to recuit my members. I believe Kuzan and Smoker will join Luffy's crew later on becasue I get a sense that they both hate the corruption within the World government. Kuzan and Smoker will join as alliances to remove the corruption in the World governemnt in the epic final battles. Also, I think Sanji has an inbuilt haki system which has sometihng to do with his legs fighting form (martials arts he learnt during the time-skip) and Zoro will have haki modified for swordsman, something his mentor would have taught him. The name of the swordsman hakki would be different to a normal one used by DFs. I think my prediction will come true. Smoker is only going to be defending however Luffy will soon make an entrance to resuce the day. Smoker will not report anything to the World Government but only to Kuzan. Remeber Kuzan said Luffy did him a favour by getting rid of Corcodile so I assume if he keeps meeting Warlords who the marines don't like Kuzan will soon favour ihm. Also, if Jinbe is there with Luffy he can persuade him to be his alliance.
    alas!!! at last someone thinks like me... ^_^...i thought im the only one predicting that kuzan and smoker and tashigi will join luffy's crew in the future (aokiji will join towards the end since he is uber-powerful) with the way the story is going, i say there is a great chance that smoker will join strawhats sooner or later.

***waits for the smoker is luffy's garp argument (just hope they can also mention who is luffy's sengoku and tsuru and whitebeard,...since they think whatever happened to roger MUST happen to luffy***

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Luffy is an experienced fighter, picking up techniques by just seeing them or at least emulating them. But that doesn't stop Luffy from not knowing much about haki and how to use it. He needed someone to explain and show things for him to understand, that's the way he is.

"For haki training Rayleigh was the choice [for Luffy], for DF powers he wouldn't be any good"...
    I think it's more like the time in which Luffy could learn haki was limited and that is why he needed a sensei in this aspect .
    I also think Luffy is a brilliant fighter and i think he would have figured the whole thing about haki sooner or later by himself but since the time was limited he was given a teacher in that sense

Luffy likes to goof of and isn't too smart but when it comes to fighting skills he always surprises me in a good way .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    I'm glad some of the strawhats got their bodies switched. They're too strong already, they need a handicap. It's like when they had to fight underwater, and they still beat everyone to a pulp. And seeing Brook kick some ass was great! I'm surprised he isn't cold. "45 Degrees! Ah - but this is much colder...!"
    Actually i would have wanted at least for a little bit to see them fight without a handicap . I mean we didn't actually see them fighting really serious after the timeskip (we saw something in FI but still that wasn't enough for me ) and i think this was the perfect time to see them at full power . I don't even wanna imagine if Luffy ended up in Usopp's body or something like that lol . That would really ruin my day ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Why didn't luffy just used CoC and took out the guys on the other side, he could have knocked them out or atleast make them shit their pants/or just crap on the ice.
    I think it was due to the fact that he's obsessed to make them his nakama . We're talking about Luffy here so unless they piss him off really bad (kinda like they did now after trowing him in the freezing water ) he won't do anything to anyone I expect next chapter to see Luffy kicking their asses for making him freeze to death

Quote Originally Posted by raDar View Post
    I don't think Zoro or any of the other SH will be able to handle Law especially under his Operating Room. As far as I know, Smoker and the SH are gonna be tagging along to stop whatever anomaly this island has.
    I think you are underestimating Zoro . He was trained by Mihawk and if not even now he can't handle a difficult opponent then it would be the same old story of Luffy taking all the nasty enemies while the rest of the crew will take the leftovers thing that i don't like at all . I think it's time to see the real value of having nakamas who can be relied upon . And Zoro is the strongest after Luffy so it would be disappointing if he can't at least stand up to Law.

And he has to have haki , i don't even wanna think him and Sanji are foreign to haki

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I think you are underestimating Zoro . He was trained by Mihawk and if not even now he can't handle a difficult opponent then it would be the same old story of Luffy taking all the nasty enemies while the rest of the crew will take the leftovers thing that i don't like at all . I think it's time to see the real value of having nakamas who can be relied upon . And Zoro is the strongest after Luffy so it would be disappointing if he can't at least stand up to Law.

And he has to have haki , i don't even wanna think him and Sanji are foreign to haki
    i agree...i think zoro is almost at par with any other captains (or supernovas or some shichibukai) when it comes to strength....but i think the biggest fights in this arc will be for smoker and luffy just because they are on the spotlight now.

im guessing they will go to wano-kuni next...so who knows, zoro and brook got the chance to show their stuff fully there.

most probably zoro and sanji got CoA and CoO (zoro got better CoO while sanji got better CoA? just a guess)
    luffy got al three and from the looks of it....his best haki is the CoA followed by his conquering king's haki.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,Boss is very similar to Brownbeard,except for the beard. anyway,what about that dreadful bounty? I hope it's a mistake since 80.060.000 berry are very nasty, why the thousands??? couldn't they make him 81 Millions?

New Reply
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast