Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

1 0.65%
  • 2 (Average)

4 2.61%
  • 3 (Good)

27 17.65%
  • 4 (Great!)

70 45.75%
  • 5 (Epic)

51 33.33%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: One Piece 661 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Prediction

Well, to be fair...We don't know exactly if they FEAR D. We know there is something with them and so far we have seen lots of examples but all that involves them is covered in mystery to assume anything about them and WG relationship. So far, we only have speculation so it would be good to discuss like it and not taking false facts over here and there, even if they're the most logical conclusion.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    In any case, I'm still looking forward to getting the centaurs explanation and a clarification of Law's devil fruit powers which are I have to say a bit confusing.
    I wonder if you miss this small explanation, that I wrote in response to an early post:

We have centaurs, and sheep masked men. Former ones are agains Law and M, but later ones are loyal to them. Now on those combinations one part is animal and the other one is human, and when that happens the resultant being has just one will: the human part will. That is not the case when both parts are human parts. See what happens with those samurai's legs and luffy: here Luffy comands the mixed being, but here (uper left box) Samurai does. So, neither Luffy nor Samurai's legs comand the resultant being all the time. My conclusion: to comand an animal body part you just have to be a human, and your Will will do the job. Humans can naturally control animal body parts.

Now, notice that luffy and samurai's legs just appear joined each other, and notice that luffy doesnt need any special glue or surgery to be joined to samurai's legs or to remove them safely from dragon's head. So, it is not necesary any intervention of a Doctor (Law or M) to get joined to another alien part. As a human can naturally glues you to an animal body part,... if you want to !

Cutting is done by Law, but joining is not. Joining is more some kind of a posteriori effect of his cutting original operation.
    Last edited by ukimix; March 27, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm pretty sure Law meant what he said about saving Luffy. He saw first hand what the guy did at the auction house then later, he saw how he jumped straight into battle against entire marine might. It's just what Mihawk said about Luffy's ability to attract allies from all around.

Personally, I'd consider and Law's tampering with Luffy's body a bad plot device. It would belittle a respect we have seen some Supernovas giving to each other.
    well now that you mentioned mihawk's statement about luffy turning everyone into allies i cannot argue with that anymore....

though i dont think tampering luffy's body would be a bad plot device...it would be interesting to see how luffy will escape that predicament.

and not every supernovas respect each other...they even get into fights with mere staredowns...they just dont started going all out because as some of them said..."if you want to cause chaos, wait until youre in the new world"

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VegetarianWolf View Post
    No sir, D's are the guys that have something to do in the great war against the world government that happened in the void century. The world government tried to erase their existence (Gol D. Roger --> Gold Roger), for that reason we don't know. Will of D doesn't get you to raftel, I think you misunderstand something here. The world government know about D's and the reason why they are afraid of it is because they are fearing the day that may come that a D (Luffy) uncover the whole truth about the void century and start the great war of the one piece world.

Anyways, back to the chapter.. There's still two mysteries in my mind. Who and what is M and who is that harpy girl? To whom is she allied with? I hope those wings ain't devil fruit cause it would be cooler.
    thanks for clarifying that up. imo "M" is a gas-logia type (not poison) that is connected to chemicals...i assume he is a former underling of vegapunk and working for the WG.

the harpy girl, again, i assume...is the scout of the island...created by law.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

off topic but do you think the next place they go is the wano country i would like zoro to get some new technique that would be great

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    off topic but do you think the next place they go is the wano country i would like zoro to get some new technique that would be great
    assuming they will accompany the samurai even after this arc is done, yeah..i think the next island is wano kuni too.

New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22