Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Possible arcs in the future

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible arcs in the future

Originally, everyone thinks that reborn is about to end, but since there are so much changes in the current storyline, I believe that some new arcs may appear before the end. So...any ideas?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possible arcs in the future

Not sure about arcs, but there are certain things I wanna see more of/again, that we haven't seen in a while. I think I might have to post a different thread for that though. If not, I'll post them here.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Amano's still young, she won't retire so soon =_=
    For a new arc, who knows, she hasn't run out of ideas yet since she is the most imaginative person on this planet
    And how about uncle kawahira?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Vongola11th's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VongolaSky View Post
    Amano's still young, she won't retire so soon =_=
    For a new arc, who knows, she hasn't run out of ideas yet since she is the most imaginative person on this planet
    And how about uncle kawahira?
    Lol, Amano Sensei's gettin pretty old. I bet she has more to come maybe a new series for the next generation? I hope! But, I believe she might just try to fit everything in this arc(which is hard to do) because there is some unexplained parts in the manga just they might not be important enough to build an arc around, like Kawahira maybe Vindice? maybe not? I may be wrong though and possibly overlooking a few thing it IS almost 6 in the morn, lol.

~ Vongola Eleventh ~
    "One Persons Dying will Can craft any weapon the strength of that weapon is measured by the passion that burns within your heart"
    Last edited by Vongola11th; March 17, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
    ~ Vongola Eleventh ~

"One mans Dying will Can craft any weapon the strength of that weapon is measured by the passion that burns within your heart"

Spoiler show

3DS Friend Code: 1504 5720 9538
    3DS Friend Code (JPN): (Coming Later...)

If you've added me PM me to let me know.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the current arc doesn't feel like it's the last one though. I personally like it, but it's not epic enough ("facepalm") and Tsuna's still acting too dumb to end the series decently. Plus, it's the arc about the Arcobaleno and their curse, which is interesting and pretty important, but it's not win-or-die situation for Vongola, so I'd say at least one more arc will probably happen. Since it's shounen, it will have to contain the Most Evil Villain Of All Times, one or two universal threats and Tsuna finally realizing he's supposed to use his head to do the thinking, not his arse.

In other words, it has to be like the Future Arc, only with more grandeur. I suppose it might be the next arc, or maybe there're two left. KHR is not 10+ years old like the Big Three, and it's quite popular in Japan, so I doubt they're going to just end it out of nowhere - it makes money, after all.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@justagirl
    Like you said, it's not the final arc, and the battles are widely spread, so its normal it's not epic.

By the way, this thread is mainly about what kind of arcs might happen after this arc instead of will there be any more arcs, please stay on topic, okay?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I predict an arc where Tsuna and cast are taken out and replaced by their future selfs. From there we see 10th Vongola Boss Tsuna in action as he works in the future to save his past. That would be amazing IMO.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see an arc in which the gang would face a group associated with the right side of the law. In other words something like the police.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I'd like to see an arc in which the gang would face a group associated with the right side of the law. In other words something like the police.
    That's what I'm saying! Yeah, it'd be similar to One Piece with like the government and stuff, but hey, it's something. We've seen Tsuna take on gangs, divisions under the Vongola, rival families, ghosts from the past, and now we're finally seeing them take on Vindice; the lords of the Mafia world. I think expanding Reborn's universe would be a great addition. We've seen Japan, and parts of Italy. I'd like to see the Vongola Guardians go to Italy or something.

A time-skip would be rad too.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also love to see an arc set in Italy. For some reason the manga seems to be confined to Japan. I mean every single arc takes place in Japan!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely wanna see them in Italy. I've read some fanfics about them going against an actual law force and they were pretty amusing, so I'd be interested in what Amano could come up with.

I don't have any ideas about actual arcs, but there are certain things I wanna be seeing more of, like character developement (of course, I'm not holding my breath...).

For instance:
    Yamamoto: we honestly don't know anything about his anything about his past. I wonder what happened to his mother. And his father was a sword master, maybe he had some ties to the mafia. That would be cool.
    Chrome: What was her life like before the accident? I can probably guess, but it would be nice to get some confirmation. And that's really what all of these questions are all about.
    Hibari: I honestly don't give a damn about him, but I am quite curious about his love of Namimori, where exactly did that come from?
    Basil: Seriously, does that kid even have parents? Cause if not, the Sawadas should totally adopt him. (Who else can think of Tsuna and him as brothers? XD)
    Fuuta: Though sadly, I don't see him becoming enough of an important character to find out anything about him.
    Spanner: Actually, I just wanna see more of the guy. XD

Most of the others, we've seen something of their past, Lambo and I-Pin are too young for it to be worth it.

Just for my friend's sake, who's a huge fan of this character, I wanna see a younger Yamamoto. So far, in either manga or anime, we've seen Tsuna, Gokudera, Ryohei, Kyoko Bianchi, Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, Enma, even Xanxus and Bel.

And then there's the things I wanna see again, simply: 25 yr old Lambo and the motorbikes. XD

And are we ever going to find out the reason behind Tsuna being able to sense Mukuro? Cause that's been bothering me for a while and I doubt it's simply hyper intuition.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Other possible arcs (in descending order of interest):

- The hidden enemy that was powerful enough to challenge Primo years ago. We saw a glimpse of them when Primo's guardians had to save Cozart.

- The family that created Mukuro's and the other Kokuyo abilities - Estraneo.

- The finally finished Inheritance ceremony. Did we ever see the end result?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I would also love to see an arc set in Italy. For some reason the manga seems to be confined to Japan. I mean every single arc takes place in Japan!
    -_-
    Its coz Tsuna and his guardians are Japanese...
    So the enemies are gonna just go to where their prey is.
    Yamamato Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Rokudo Mukuro, Hibari Kyoya, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi 6 of them have REALLY Japanese names so all of them are undoubtably part japanese except for italian Lambo who lives with Tsuna anyway lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There could also be flames of the Ocean arc lol.

Since we have flames of the Sky and Earth, why not add Ocean?

Lets see,

Sky flames: Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist.

Earth Flames: Forest, Mountain, Swamp, Glacier, Desert and that one missing flame from Kaoru Mizuno. Most likely Volcano or Wind.

Ocean flames: no idea lol.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@crimsonlink
    Quite good idea, but we might just end up with more new flames such as midair-flame, underground flames and universe flames.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast