Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (& One Shot)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (& One Shot)

Moderator message by: Uriel
    This thread is now related to upcoming arcs until any spoilers comes out.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    I am confident.And after have seeing tittles of next episodes i am 100% sure now.I guess it'll be like that:

-January 6th or 13th:End of YS arc.
    -January 12th:Phantom Rouge.

-Togashi returns in January and
    Spoiler show
    I think that the next arc we will see will not be the Outside World arc but instead it will be either New Hunter Exam arc or New Kurapika focused arc. I think going to Outside World is too soon. We need to see more about other plot threads. In particular New Hunter Exam and what the fuck is happening with Kurapika haha. I don't want to see the Outside world just yet to be honest. But then again I want to see Beyond Netero vs Ging and Popeye vs Hisoka.
    Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Out of MANY spoilers.

"If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly,i think it'll be the last arc or a Saga when the 4 main will be reunited,Leorio needs to finish his studies.I guess the new arc will be focused on Zodiacs vs Beyond Netero,Gon,Kurapika,Ging,Hisoka(who'll join Netero) and maybe Leorio. I think New Hunter Exam arc will be after the current arc too.
    Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:35 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cinnabar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    Romi Paku (Pakunoda) is off the show for a throat surgery

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=490297
    Oh my. I hope she recovers soon. I fell in love with her since FMA, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by futurefrog View Post
    I think that the next arc we will see will not be the
    Spoiler show
    but instead it will be either
    Spoiler show
    or
    Spoiler show
    . I think going to
    Spoiler show
    is too soon. We need to see more about other plot threads. In particular
    Spoiler show
    haha. I don't want to see the
    Spoiler show
    just yet to be honest. But then again I want to see
    Spoiler show
    I feel that the Outside World will be done last. Or at least, close to the end. It is more likely that the story will focus on Kurapika again.

And oh! I like the idea of a new Exam arc. I forget though, but when will the hybrid ant-human cocoons hatch? I think it should happen near the Hunter Exam, but I'm not so sure.
    Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Oh my. I hope she recovers soon. I fell in love with her since FMA, haha.
    I feel that the Outside World will be done last. Or at least, close to the end. It is more likely that the story will focus on Kurapika again.

And oh! I like the idea of a new Exam arc. I forget though, but when will the hybrid ant-human cocoons hatch? I think it should happen near the Hunter Exam, but I'm not so sure.
    I think that the Outside World arc seems very 'Final Arc' material to me. I still believe we have the following arcs left pretty much confirmed to happen:
    Meteor City Arc (probably featuring Kurapika heavily in battle with the Troupe again as well as Gyro becoming a more major player in the Hunter world)
    New Hunter Exam Arc/D Day Arc (If anyone remembers correctly a long while ago Zepile left the main characters with the goal of becoming a Hunter, he could reenter the story here I think. Also we will see the Rookie-Crusher Tonpa return again. Also as we know Pariston plans on releasing his Chimera Ants into a playground, this is speculated to be that playground)
    and of course the Outside World Arc which I think will be pushed back due to Zodiacs hunting Beyond. Eventually Beyond will be able to make it to the Outside world. But not yet. It's too soon.
    Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Out of spoilers

"If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think that the Outside World arc seems very 'Final Arc' material to me. I still believe we have the following arcs left pretty much confirmed to happen:
    Meteor City Arc (probably featuring Kurapika heavily in battle with the Troupe again as well as Gyro becoming a more major player in the Hunter world)
    New Hunter Exam Arc/D Day Arc (If anyone remembers correctly a long while ago Zepile left the main characters with the goal of becoming a Hunter, he could reenter the story here I think. Also we will see the Rookie-Crusher Tonpa return again. Also as we know Pariston plans on releasing his Chimera Ants into a playground, this is speculated to be that playground)
    and of course the Outside World Arc which I think will be pushed back due to Zodiacs hunting Beyond. Eventually Beyond will be able to make it to the Outside world. But not yet. It's too soon.
    Zepile was there during Killua's 2nd hunter exam. He may reappear, but I doubt it.

It almost seems like the outside world arc is coming up pretty quickly, but the Zodiacs hunting Beyond Netero prior to that seems plausible. I mean, he has to prepare and everything. Everything's so intertwined in Hunter.
    Last edited by Uriel; September 15, 2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Out of spoilers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (Unknown Date)

Actually i would be happy to see Ging fighting in the next arc
    and the other Zodiacs against beyond netero

btw are there any news of Togashi being back from Hiatus
    i hope soon...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dougbp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

When I saw the number of replies here, I was running and singing to celebrate HxH's back hahaha :\ #Fail

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 13 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ksfst's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Goddamn, don't even tell me, my heart is still rushing as I write this reply. Totally got me there MH.

I have no idea about what the next arc could be, but I wish we could see more of Killua and Alluka before moving into a more serious story line.
    Black Stones

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

is this a continued thread??? then can someone tell me, is the return date of HxH is confirmed?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    is this a continued thread??? then can someone tell me, is the return date of HxH is confirmed?
    it's unknown when it will be back. The posts were moved here by the moderator. If there is a new chapter the title itself should change

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! I saw a new post here and I was like "HxH is BACK!"..... but I jumped the gun... lol.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    Damn! I saw a new post here and I was like "HxH is BACK!"..... but I jumped the gun... lol.
    Same here. Every week I watch the new HxH anime it makes me want to watch the next episode from the old series then continue to the manga... so frustrating if just any other mangaka came up with HxH other than togashi!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    Same here. Every week I watch the new HxH anime it makes me want to watch the next episode from the old series then continue to the manga... so frustrating if just any other mangaka came up with HxH other than togashi!!
    Lol. That gives me a good idea for a fun thread.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If the new arc is going to be the " New Hunter Exam " arc, won't there need to be a five month time skip ? I believe its August in the manga and the Hunter exam is in January.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast