Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (& One Shot)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pochamahunter's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (& One Shot)

Chinese online raw high quality by ishuhui http://manhua.178.com/lieren/19931.shtml

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazna View Post
    The second last sentence (Google translate): "Do not steal anything from us because we do not refuse any thing".
    In which case in this chapter that line will show up I wonder.
    That could be related to this?

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FKM View Post
    That could be related to this?

Spoiler show
    exactly the same message

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member riniloves's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the thugs from the village or those people commissioned? this? but I dont think that village is rich enough to pay GR.... what is going on!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xScar's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I hope Togashi does come back soon. As much as I enjoyed reading this short flashback arc... it's not what we need! In the end, this is still just a setup for the anime movie... just like all the various thing Oda has done for the OP movies. We need moar Dark Continent

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xScar View Post
    Spoiler show

I hope Togashi does come back soon. As much as I enjoyed reading this short flashback arc... it's not what we need! In the end, this is still just a setup for the anime movie... just like all the various thing Oda has done for the OP movies. We need moar Dark Continent
    WOAH !!! where did that come out ?!?! link PLZ

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

If the English translation is out then PLEASE LINK IT.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, I was bored and decided to do page one myself. I'm not a scanlator in the least, so I doubt I'll do the rest.

Sorry for the tease ;>

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazna's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, I was bored and decided to do page one myself. I'm not a scanlator in the least, so I doubt I'll do the rest.

Sorry for the tease ;>
    Please, please at least translate the dialogue I'm tooooo curious about the last page!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sinsin's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the tease ;>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazna View Post
    Please, please at least translate the dialogue I'm tooooo curious about the last page!!
    Agree,,the dialogue or at least the last page,

Show mercy..,cause the english translation seems to takes FOREVER...

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I would if I could! My Japanese skills are still too weak I only did page one because the dialogue was simple enough for me to do.

Even page two gave me trouble (thus most llikely isn't right) ;( Have to just wait for a group to release it. Sorry.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Translating HXH is a pain because of the volume, but here's what it says on the big block of text:

Second to last page:
    The massacre of the Kurta Tribe became became worldwide news 6 weeks later after this (when Kurapika left the forest). The news report said:

Last page:
    It was discovered by a woman who was lost in the forest. All 128 villagers were killed. From the scene of the crime, each family member were put in a sitting position face to face. A sharp object chop off their head while they're still alive.

All the pureblood Kurta tribe had their eye pulled out. The outsiders did not have their eyes pulled out, but their wounds were more than those seen on the Kurta tribe (the adult males had the most wounds, so it can be deduced they occured while fighting the criminals prior to capture). Based on this it was deduced the criminals tortured the outsiders first to anger the Kurta tribe, and beheaded them when their eyes turned red from anger and pain.

It's said that the red color from anger is the brightest red and sells well in the black market. Sadly the children too have many wounds. From this we can deduce that the criminals did this to anger the children's parents so that their eyes can become brighter.

Aside from the dead bodies a message was found, presumably left behind by the criminals. "We do not reject anything, so do not take anything from us."

18. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

No wonder Togashi off-screened the massacre. Something like that would never be allowed in Jump.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some noteworthy stuff from the chapter that wasn't covered in the brief synopsis:

Kurapika said to the thugs: "No need to apologize. Just die."

The thugs were hired by the elders to test Kurapika, but they were underpaid by the elder so they decided to take out their frustration on Kurapika & Pairo.
    Pairo made them call back the Elder saying everything's a-okay. Pairo overheard the Elder hiring the thugs so he switched the eyedrops.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

My thoughts on this chapter... I still don't like it because this is something that should be done by people with too much time and Togashi isn't one of them. I can sort of see why it's there now because Kurapika is approaching on near 10 years of last appearance following Leorio's lead so it might be a good idea to remind the fans that this guy still exists and what he's like.

Basically this chapter shows that if the situation was somehow reversed and say there are 5 clones of Kurapika you could instead have news of having all the Spiders beheaded as opposed to the other way around. Kurapika is absolutely ruthless when he's made up his mind, and without someone to control him he's really no different than the guys who wiped out his tribe. After all you don't just kill 6 Spiders and probably still live according to Neon's prediction. Note that Kurapika was predicted to have sealed Kuroro's ability, and since Kuroro was told to head east to find a cure, and we know the guy he found cannot remove dead people's aura, it's most likely Kurapika survived even after doing grevious damage to the entire Spiders.

I don't really buy the argument that it's his friends that controlled him, because he used Gon by purposely telling him about his ability. I think Melody was the only person who can talk some sense into him, followed by Leorio (they're also the only two who realizes Kurapika has a control issue, while Gon and Killua pretty much looks at him as some kind of invinicible Spider killing machine at that point). Honestly, the conflict between Kurapika and the Spiders should've been very bloody. Both side are clearly willing to do anything to get an upper hand and we know Kurapika is supposed to be the one who have the upper hand. It's almost like Gon invoked the 'nobody can die because I said so' clause from One Piece and of course even then people did die, but at least we didn't have a bloodbath.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

On another topic I'm really bothered by the graphic details of the massacre and in general I think HXH's approach to violence is extremely hypocritical, borderlining on disgusting. I hate the Spiders as an organization and wouldn't miss them if Kurapika just ripped all their heads off (including Hisoka, but minus Machi). But "Spiders massacred my tribe" is enough. I don't need to know Spiders also ate their babies and I'm surprised we didn't have stuff like say a bunch of women was raped or whatever. Now you can say part of HXH is that life is tough/gruesome/whatever, except it's still a world dominated by the most popular characters. Gon can mutiliate Pitou's body but Pitou dismembering Kite's body is supposed to a crime against humanity.

There's also plenty of body part dismemberment and again that's fine if you want to go with the gory details. I want to see Meryem rip Gon's arm out and then eat it for breakfast but things like that can never happen to Gon or anyone else important. HXH is, in general, a nasty world with plenty of pain and suffering, but only if you're someone relatively unimportant.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kazna's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I would if I could! My Japanese skills are still too weak I only did page one because the dialogue was simple enough for me to do.

Even page two gave me trouble (thus most llikely isn't right) ;( Have to just wait for a group to release it. Sorry.
    I understand that translating HxH is a real pain (I've experienced it too), but thanks!

Now I hate the Ryodan! I know they're serious criminals but could never imagine that's what they did to the Kuruta!

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast