Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 9.76%
  • Good!

15 36.59%
  • Regular

15 36.59%
  • Boring...

6 14.63%
  • Bad!

1 2.44%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

After the contest of the second day we have this situations:
    Raven Tail: 26 points (18+8).
    Sabertooth: 20 points (20+0).
    Lamia Scale: 20 points (16+4).
    Blue Pegasus: 17 points (14+3).
    Quatro Cerberus: 12 points (2+10).
    Mermaid Hell: 9 points (3+6).
    Fairy Tail A: 2 points (0+2).
    Fairy Tail B: 2 points (1 +1).

Fairy Tail lose some points, their margin from the one who have take the seventh and eight place increase a little, while the difference between the second place and the sixth decrease.

At the same time thanks to the second place Raven Tail take the leadership of the tournament.
    Anyways I believe that in the fifth day, or perhaps even in fourth day they will began to lose some battles, and perhaps also some contest (for the contest I hope that will not be when will participate Flare).

About the dragonslayer and Natsu’s speech:
    I don’t like that all the dragonslayer have motion sickness, I think that would be better if only Natsu had it.
    Anyways Gazille before of this chapter have not the motion sickness, infact he himself say this, so this is really strange.

But even if is strange I believe that the author has a good excuse for this (even if perhaps we will know it only after several chapter).
    Anyways I don’t think that this motion sicknes in only for joke, for fun, perhaps this could be important to the plot, just as could be the fact that neither Gazille or Natsu could passed the rune in the Fairy Tail civil war.

From what says Sting seem that after the training of 3 months Gazille became a true dragonslayer, that before of it he was not a true dragonslayer yet, he missed something (also if I have not any idea of what this is).
    Wendy seem fine, so perhaps even her is not a true dragonslayer, also if anyways she has Triora.

I really like Natsu speech (also if I would prefer Gazille), and in fact I thought that was strange that they would participate to the contest, also because they had not all this interesting in to be the strongest guild just said Sting here.
    But perhaps because their position was not in discussion, except perhaps against Phantom Lord.

Anyways I liked that while Natsu say it we will see the reaction of the others Fairy Tail mages, the one who participate on the contest but more important those that did not participate, the one who did not lose the 7 years.

And then seem that after Natsu’s speech seem that the audience has begun to change their opinion about Fairy Tail, even if a little Fairy Tail gained some fans (I believe that at the end of the tournemals almost all the audience will be by their side).

I also think that is not so bad Sting’s reaction, because even he don’t fight for his nakama, even if he does not to want to became strongest for them this not means that he would betray them.
    In fact I believe that he is like Azuma, he fight for himelf, but he will not betray or abandon his nakama like the member of the dark guild that he defeat in his introduction or like Urtear when she betrayed Hades.

Anyways after this chapter I have changed my idea about the battles (I will explain it in another post).

Bacchus:
    Anyways I have something to say about Bacchus.
    I thoughyt that more alcohol he would have drunk more stronger he would become, but after this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/276/6 I have changed my thought.

Anyways I believe that he will fight in the battles against Elfman, and he would not have win, he would have lose or at least the battles would end with a draw.
    I believed in fact Natsu would have took the last place, for this reason I believed that would be unlikely that even after the second day Fairy Tail team A would have still 0 points.

To tell the truth I still believe that this will be the result, in fact I don’t think that there will be a great difference between 0 points and 2 points.

I also thought (I wrote it in the thread of chapter 275) that Bacchus could have participate to the contest, because this could became an excuse for the result of the battles, if he would have lose or the match would be end with a draw.
    In fact I thought that after the contest he could be tired, the power that he could have receive by the alcohol could be vanished.

But as I said after the frame of page 6 that I posted above I think that could be the opposite.
    Ironically in fact Bacchus could lose because the alcohol that drunk against Cana could be not worn off.
    In the truth at the end he seem fine so I don’t think that this will be the case, and to tell the truth I would prefer if Elfman would win or to tie with his own efferot.

Risley:
    I really like Risley power.
    His magic is named “Gravity transformation”.
    I believe that it’s similar to that of Kilo Kilo fruit that in One Piece ate Miss Valentine, she can change her weight.

The difference is that Risley change even her body shape, her appearance while Miss Valentine appearance did not changed.
    If it so perhaps she could became even slimmer that her original form http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/276/9 (she is sexy even if I don’t like her hairstyle).

At the beginning I have not understand how she was able to do run in this way http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/276/6.
    But after sometimes I think that I have understood.
    I believe in fact that she put her weight on her foot, it’s as if she put some glue under her feet.

About the next chaper:
    I have got an idea about the next chapter title.
    I believe that has something to do with the woman in Sabertooth.
    In fact I believe that her magic is similar to that of Erza, in fact even if perhaps there will be some differeces I think that she uses requip magic.

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm pretty average chapter IMO !

I am still waiting to see amazing things happening and to see FT finally getting recognition (well they made the 1st step in this chapter and people started acknowledge them but they have a long way to go ).
    I didn't like that Mashima put this task exactly to Natsu . It's like he wanna test his character and make them look miserable at 1st but still i wanna see improvements . If even Natsu only got 2 points then what should we expect from the rest
    As things are progressing and from that vision Charle had i'm thinking that we won't have a chance to see this tournament till the end . I think someone will stop it or it will be stopped after the palace gets destroyed ....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was sort of boring but it was there were some interesting revelations in this chapter. I really want to know what kind of magic Bacchus uses. It seems like Kurohebi (the Raven Tail dude) might have a magic ability that has something to do with snakes. His name literally means black snake.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Bacchus turns alcohol into strength and agility then that's not something unheard of. With the right amount of booze even I can do that kind of magic =)
    Kurohebi looks awesome, but Flare did too and got a fail =(
    After first day of tournament many people dismissed Pegasus, Mermaid and Cerberus as cannon fodder. It's good to see that they also get some highlights.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a decent chapter overall. I liked Natsu's speech and the humor but that was it. Glad the competition is over with, now we can get on to battles. Erza or Elfman or will someone that already went go again?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn D. Kieran View Post
    I'm not surprised they were sobbing, the guild hadn't seen Natsu and his typical "I will fight for my Nakama" act for 7 years. Of course they'd get somewhat emotional after a long time like that.

Plus if Sting wasn't in that round then we wouldn't know all "true Dragon Slayers" suffer from motion sickness. And do you really want to see Sabertooth winning every round? It was good they got no points, it gives Fairy Tail a little bit more of a chance to catch up.
    Firstly I am fed up with this whole nakama power-up thing. But i know I have to bear it because Mashima will bring this in every arc for sure, so I'll just have to ignore it. But then on this chapter when they were sobbing after hearing the speech, I mean come on it's not like someone dies. Few tears are acceptable but sobbing.. was that supposed to be gag scene or emotional scene I don't know.

As for Sting, that was precisely why I want him to be available later in more challenging game. Beating those two in a minor child-play game wouldn't be fun. Giving them a proper beating in a real action packed game like battle royal would make a great match and bring satisfaction to the readers. Also Sting didn't need to particapte in this game to reveal DS weakness. But I feel you man. You must be broken hearted by these 3 loses in a row aren't you

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senewe View Post
    Firstly I am fed up with this whole nakama power-up thing. But i know I have to bear it because Mashima will bring this in every arc for sure, so I'll just have to ignore it. But then on this chapter when they were sobbing after hearing the speech, I mean come on it's not like someone dies. Few tears are acceptable but sobbing.. was that supposed to be gag scene or emotional scene I don't know.

As for Sting, that was precisely why I want him to be available later in more challenging game. Beating those two in a minor child-play game wouldn't be fun. Giving them a proper beating in a real action packed game like battle royal would make a great match and bring satisfaction to the readers. Also Sting didn't need to particapte in this game to reveal DS weakness. But I feel you man. You must be broken hearted by these 3 loses in a row aren't you
    I know what you mean, the whole Nakama Power up thing does get tiresome. It's overused too much, but I didn't think it was too bad in this case because it didn't so much as give him a power up, more like for the sake of doing it for his friends it gave him the drive and determination to battle on. Which I think is just like Natsu's character, so it didn't bother me so much this time, but if however he somehow got rid of his motion sickness weakness temporarily because of it, then that would of peeved me off a little haha

And I see what you're saying, but then the Fairy Tail members did miss them over 7 years as if they were dead, some probably believed they were too. So I think seeing Natsu so determined and just like he was after years of them losing may have drove them to tears of happiness. I'm also hoping that them seeing Natsu like this again will also give them the will to become stronger again.

But don't worry about Sting, I have a feeling we will see a battle royal between him and Natsu in the battle rounds. Maybe not so soon but a bit later on and hopefully Natsu wins after a hard long battle with his OWN new found strength instead of some kind of power up. and that'as true he didn't need to participate to show it, but I think it was better to actually see with our own eyes how Sting suffers form motion sickness too, it would have been a little more boring if it were just Natsu and Gajeel and then Sting, Rogue and Laxus were in the crowd like "We get that too", well that's only in my opinion anyway

And Yes! I can't lie it's horrible having to see Fairy Tail lose by so much, especially since we've been used to them begin a winning Guild since the beginning of the Manga haha, especially with Jellal's and Lucy's lose! Although I have to admit Jellal's battle had me in tears at the end, of laughter that is haha

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this competition only serves as a minor part of the arc. The major part, which is something related to charle's premonition would be more epic that this. We could careless about the result of the tournament even if FT1 and FT2 would end up at the bottom of the league I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if Mashima let Laxus lose in a lamer way than Gerard

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys!
    Just wanted to let you know that I finally started Fairy Tail last week and that I'm now up-to-date with that manga!

I enjoyed it a lot!
    So, you'll probably see me around here from now on too.

I hope we'll see the competition to the last day.
    The S-Class exam was cut short before the end, so it would be nice if we could see all of this competition before the evil guys do their stuff...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senewe View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mashima let Laxus lose in a lamer way than Gerard
    This is what I'm really worried about. I have this scenario in my head that he will go with "Ivan removing the Lacrima inside Laxus body while he's fighting Orga from Sabertooth", since Ivan said he can remove it, but that will be lame again. I hope to see more from Laxus fighting ...he was only giving like 3 pages of fighting against HADES
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ajith_sakthi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I was expecting a fight between Bacchus and Erza/Elfman but the chapter was completely dedicated to the chariot race. I think this chapter was used to show us how strong Bacchus is even without alchohol. But it was a let down since the fight did not happen.
    My Thoughts on the Final attack against Madara:
    Naruto and Sasuke will do a combo along with their summons to create some 5 elements attack.
    Naruto - Air + Sage Chakra Summon:Frog - Water
    Sasuke - Fire+Thunder+Cursed Seal Power Summon:Snake - Earth

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    -Roy Croft

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    This is what I'm really worried about. I have this scenario in my head that he will go with "Ivan removing the Lacrima inside Laxus body while he's fighting Orga from Sabertooth", since Ivan said he can remove it, but that will be lame again. I hope to see more from Laxus fighting ...he was only giving like 3 pages of fighting against HADES
    laxus doesnt seem like they type to lose easily , he would probably rather take the whole stadium down and kill the spectators in the process , than lose

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, since I'm new on the fairy tail forum, I don't know when to expect spoilers and manga release.
    When are we usually getting spoilers for Fairy Tail?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

as long as mangastream releases the chapter we get the scan before spoilers, lately it has been released early friday, but it used to always be very early saturday. I can't say what specific time friday but keep your eyes open on fridays when you wake up in the morning.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Hey guys, since I'm new on the fairy tail forum, I don't know when to expect spoilers and manga release.
    When are we usually getting spoilers for Fairy Tail?
    yes early friday has been pretty consistent for FT

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3