Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

New Chapter is out

Hugo vs Junarzad Fight continues today !! And its awesome !!!
    Last edited by TemplateR; March 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

Lol someone said before a long time ago Jenezad is like spiderman & they were right but in all seriousness Hongou should heed Sakaki's warning and bring Jenezad down to level ground so he wont be at an disadvantage he's falling into Jenezad's game and it may cost him his life . As i stated before i hardly doubt this arc will end without Sakaki getting his second go round at Jenezad, so expect something big to happen in the following chapters.

p.s: Jenezad's after images are like the Bewitching fist's, but it's unclear whether or not he's as fast as her.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; March 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Man... Jenazard wiped the floor with Akira! it was so frustrating seeing him lose just like that! I thought he was stronger!

I told you he was going to be fine, and even if he loses it won´t be by a great margin. He is Sakaki´s equal after all (technically stronger, he has 1 win over Sakaki).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True but i believe Sakaki is slightly stronger though

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Yeah. I remember that apparently, Sakaki has a move that he was holding back against Hongou that he didn't want to use and Hongou was upset about it. Whatever that move is may be the difference for Sakaki.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest my impression is that hongo is doing remarkably well against junazad. Junazad was supposed to be someone the elder had trouble with, the manga has clearly hinted at him being stronger than super master classes as akira or sakaki. In this regard the fact that akira is holding his ground is remarkable unless of course junzad has yet to go all out in which akira would be fucked. Of course, that would also allow for akira to wound junazad and give sakaki a chance at him where he could even use the secret move akira talked about without perhaps even killing junazad considering who he is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe how the chapter ended. lol Hongo is actually sticking his leg into the wall just to fight like Junazad.

Looking forward to the conclusion and the beginning of Kenichi vs Kajima/Natsu/Chikage/random Yomi.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The elder is just a troll. The reason he had trouble with jenazard was because he had to catch a boat.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised that Matsuena didn't give us any infomation on the Path of Gedou this chapter. It was last mentioned by Hongou a few chapters ago.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I'm surprised that Matsuena didn't give us any infomation on the Path of Gedou this chapter. It was last mentioned by Hongou a few chapters ago.
    It isn't really much to talk about when it comes to the Gedou. Hongo stated that it is the path of a demon. Him saying that signified that the Demon Fist is a truly evil man that would even kill anyone. Even SOME masters of Asura wouldn't kill a disciple themselves. But Junazard will even kill his own disciples and not care.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Man... Jenazard wiped the floor with Akira! it was so frustrating seeing him lose just like that! I thought he was stronger!

I told you he was going to be fine, and even if he loses it won´t be by a great margin. He is Sakaki´s equal after all (technically stronger, he has 1 win over Sakaki).
    How did jenezd wipe the floor with hongou? it was fully equal the whole time? lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    How did jenezd wipe the floor with hongou? it was fully equal the whole time? lol
    Calm down blackmidnight!!! He was being sarcastic lol

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    It isn't really much to talk about when it comes to the Gedou. Hongo stated that it is the path of a demon. Him saying that signified that the Demon Fist is a truly evil man that would even kill anyone. Even SOME masters of Asura wouldn't kill a disciple themselves. But Junazard will even kill his own disciples and not care.
    Could you show me a link of this please?

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Most of us expect that Hongou will eventually lose the fight, but wound Jenezad in process then Sakaki takes over. However, i wonder if Matsuena will throw any more curve balls at us...what else can he do to surprise readers and not make this a predictable fight?

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi23 View Post
    ^Yeah. I remember that apparently, Sakaki has a move that he was holding back against Hongou that he didn't want to use and Hongou was upset about it. Whatever that move is may be the difference for Sakaki.
    He probably wont use it. He didn't use it in either of his death matches against Hongou, so he has no reason to use it now plus he's Katsujin-ken his beliefs wont allow it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Calm down blackmidnight!!! He was being sarcastic lol

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Could you show me a link of this please?

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Most of us expect that Hongou will eventually lose the fight, but wound Jenezad in process then Sakaki takes over. However, i wonder if Matsuena will throw any more curve balls at us...what else can he do to surprise readers and not make this a predictable fight?

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

He probably wont use it. He didn't use it in either of his death matches against Hongou, so he has no reason to use it now plus he's Katsujin-ken his beliefs wont allow it.
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/463/16 You can go back a few pages where he asks if he put his hands on his disciple. But if you look at the bottom left on page 16 is says path of the demon

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, gedo is not quite as much as a thing as katsu or satsujinken. gedo means heretic, he simply meant to say junazad was plain apeshit insane and he was not someone genuinely of the killing fist. No one in yami so far has killed for the fun of it either if we think about it, we have seen some liberal thoughts on it however fun has rarely been one of them. Most of yami do it as a job, respect or the believe some greater good is achieved of it.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    To be honest my impression is that hongo is doing remarkably well against junazad. Junazad was supposed to be someone the elder had trouble with, the manga has clearly hinted at him being stronger than super master classes as akira or sakaki. In this regard the fact that akira is holding his ground is remarkable unless of course junzad has yet to go all out in which akira would be fucked. Of course, that would also allow for akira to wound junazad and give sakaki a chance at him where he could even use the secret move akira talked about without perhaps even killing junazad considering who he is.
    Hayato has never been portrayed as being much stronger than any of the other super-masters. Apachai was able to hold his own against Hayato prior to arriving at Ryozanpaku and Hayato stated Akira would be a troublesome opponent to face, so Akira has simiilar hype to Silcardo. There is a gap in ability but the difference in strength would be like the difference between Alexander and Akisame.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast