Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tobi is Fugaku 100%

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tobi is Fugaku 100%

agreed...that's what i said...zetsu fooled bee and Aa...so what's so hard about just changing your face.if he is part zetsu...but i'm really thinking he is his own person/identity...not some experiment/clone/summon.like zetsu is his own being too...maybe siamese twins...but not some creation(unless madara made him with the rinnegan).look at the face of sarutobi's wife up top and look at tobi's...this is a person and he is older than sarutobi's wife(can't remember her name).look at how many more wrinkles he has than her...so he is definitly older than fugaku maybe older than the third.
    Last edited by gnut; March 18, 2012 at 03:26 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I appreciate your effort to form a coherent theory in English, OP, it made absolutely no sense to me.

I know English isn't everyone's first language, so if possible, can some explain what he was trying to say?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^I cleaned it up for you... hope that makes it a bit more readable. But don't expect too much... even when its readable the whole theory doesn't make a lot of sense.

Quote Quote:
    Itachi said: "You didn't know anything about what was happening at that time... You didn't know anything about the Uchiha Clan's foolish idea... you where just a kid."

At the time when Itachi killed the Uchiha Clan, Zetsu used his ability to clone Fugaku!! That means Itachi didn't kill Fugaku at that time, but instead just a clone made by Zetsu!!

On the day Kushina gave birth to Naruto, Tobi knew exactly when to attack the 4th Hokage to release the Nine Tails!! The Uchiha Clan was gone before the Nine tails striked!! (How did the Uchiha Clan Know that the Nine Tails was going to be released??) There's only one explanation: because it was Tobi who released the Nine tails!!

If Tobi is Fugaku then he had it easy, because his wife (Sasuke's mother) knew Kushina was going to give birth to Naruto on that day!!

Minato said: "How did Tobi get through the barrier?" Thats easy: Because if Tobi is Fugaku then he should know the way to get through and then let the Uchiha know he will be releasing the Nine Tails!! Then the Uchiha's where gone but leave their children at home ?? No !! They knew Tobi won't attack the Uchiha Clan!!

How old is Fugaku ?? He was 40 when he attacked the 4th Hokage!! and now in the present, look at the picture when he wants Sasuke (who's 16 years old) to see his face !! How old is Tobi?? Tobi now may be in his forties or fifties!! That would mean the age of Tobi and Fugaku is the same??

Tell me who can't be in his forties or fifties??

Madara ?? Izuna ?? Shushui ?? Obito ?? Kagami ?? How old are they ??

If Tobi is Fugaku then why did Tobi let Itachi and Sasuke fight?? Theres only one reason!! Itachi didn't want Akatsuki to attack the village!!

You think Tobi is Madara ?? Then remember: Madara can use Susanoo but until now Tobi didn't use Susanoo !!

When Konan fought against Tobi, Konan almost killed Tobi, but regardless of that he didn't use Susanoo?? Its clear Tobi doesn't have Susanoo, unlike Madara!!

How did Tobi know of Itachis plan?? He knew because he is Fugaku... he was a member of the village and he was always tracking Itachi!!
    Last edited by LnDRash; March 20, 2012 at 07:27 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nah, Tobi is Izuna that somehow came across Obito's body in the Rock ninja's country

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

To digress, I must point out that this is a world with transformation skills, and most of our arguments are dependant on someone having seen the face of tobi at some point in time

tsunade could look like jiraiya if she wanted to, it's just a simple transformation

hahaha

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNoJounin View Post
    nah, Tobi is Izuna that somehow came across Obito's body in the Rock ninja's country
    right now,that's almost impossible: Obito told minato he had been waiting for so many years that the jinchuriki would got pregnant,and minato should have recognized obito's body,imo. Also,both in volume 51(when torune forces tobi to rip off an arm of his),and volume 53(when minato cut tobi's hand off) we witnessed that tobi hasn't got a "human" body (unlike obito's),but he has got a kind of goo within it. Furthermore,in volume 52 he created a new arm through a zetsu machine,so it's more likely that he is made of hashirama's cells rather than theories as yours. but if you can argument and prove you are right,please do.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Minato Namikaze's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

All the theories are good and some cannot be dismissed, However it is sad to see no one asking the questions that matter about the character Tobi.
    Everyone asks: who the hell is Tobi?
    To be honest I bet if he took his mask off only a hand full of people I can think of would recognise him like Kisame and Madara.
    But the question that matters is: why is he covering his face? and I can assure you, concealing his Identity is not his primary purpose after all, now that everyone knows he isn’t Madara it’s only natural for him to take off his mask if that was his main goal.
    Well now here is my theory:
    1) The fact he has Izanagi is unprecedented and we all know that Izanagi is a Jutsu that needs to be activated first and any harm that befalls the user while it is active turns to an illusion
    2) We also know that Amaterasu is also a Jutsu that once it hits you and you are not an Edo tensei with the rinnegan(Like Edo Nagato) then “Owari da” (It’s over).
    3) Having the above in mind Tobi was hit at point blank with sasuke’s Amaterasu which Itachi planted meaning no time to activate Izanagi, shortly after which Tobi turns up “Totally” unharmed.
    4) Tobi clearly stated that If Itachi new everything about him then he would most certainly be dead, which brings me to my conclusion.
    Tobi’s main purpose of wearing the mask is to conceal a certain Jutsu of which if his enemies discover, it would be possible for them to kill him and the main way to discover it is by seeing his full face. Kisame knew this fact and as result decided to scarifies his life to keep Tobi’s Jutsu a secret.

With regards to Tobi’s Identity I believe he is only an avatar and that someone is actually pulling his strings in the background similar to nagato’s pain of the six paths, but maybe slightly different, after all we have seen Tobi has used this jutsu and his has lost his Limbs several times, So he either has Orochimaru’s regeneration technique or Nagato’s technique, but then again to me Tobi’s identity does not really matter for the moment.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't buy him being Fugaku. The only way he is Fugaku is if he used yet another henge behind the mask when he showed Sasuke his face. Because seeing his father alive and well would be a massive mind-f*&# to a fragile psyche like Sasuke's. Remember - Sasuke desperately wanted approval from his father, not just Itachi. Before the Uchiha massacre, it was his father that Sasuke was trying so hard to impress and be acknowledged by... he wanted him to tell him the same things he told his older brother: "As expected of my son..." etc. Seeing his father alive or knowing that he is alive would be massive to him.

After using tsukiyomi on Zetsu, Sasuke just said "That Tobi went off and started war..." almost dismissively. Sasuke knows he isn't even Madara.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Harry's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

undead1000 - the main question here should be 'are you really from the USA?' Because your english sucks...

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess he is a fake who wants to spam his bullshit,that is regarding fugaku as tobi !

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2