Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 64 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 64 Discussion / 65 Predictions

I just reread all of the Breaker part 1. Man that was good and the author could of taken it any number of ways. But the fight against the MAA was massive. I wonder if Yi Gum Bum (sp?) feels guilty for attacking his Sunwoo Clan head back then.

The alliance chief was very corrupt. All he wanted was the BHT that Unwol and Chunwoo have. I wonder when GMR actually attacked Shioon and broke his ki center if he was hoping that the Illwallsindan (sp?) was going to save him.

But that aside not Shioon is teetering on dangerous territory with using all those pills. But when Shioon and GMR clash sometime here in the future will Shiho come to save the day. Also I think back during the Breaker part 1 that Chundomoon was planning a coo against the MAA. I believe from looking at the Black Defense Force (BDF) I believe that the main antagonist is a Chundomoon person that has direct contact with that masked messenger Ji gal (sp?).

There was a lot of history and I think that Sosul was taken by the MAA and that Chundomoon was their downfall. I go back to my declaration that Hyuk So Chun will be a retainer from Chundomoo before it is all said and done.

Does anyone else think that this cover could be Sosul all grown up and healed from her nine yin block thing?

Before: http://www.mangareader.net/530-32799...hapter-28.html
    After: http://www.mangareader.net/530-34431...hapter-35.html

And the reason why I asked is because Shiho didn't smoke and she has darker hair.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    I just reread all of the Breaker part 1. Man that was good and the author could of taken it any number of ways. But the fight against the MAA was massive. I wonder if Yi Gum Bum (sp?) feels guilty for attacking his Sunwoo Clan head back then.

The alliance chief was very corrupt. All he wanted was the BHT that Unwol and Chunwoo have. I wonder when GMR actually attacked Shioon and broke his ki center if he was hoping that the Illwallsindan (sp?) was going to save him.

But that aside not Shioon is teetering on dangerous territory with using all those pills. But when Shioon and GMR clash sometime here in the future will Shiho come to save the day. Also I think back during the Breaker part 1 that Chundomoon was planning a coo against the MAA. I believe from looking at the Black Defense Force (BDF) I believe that the main antagonist is a Chundomoon person that has direct contact with that masked messenger Ji gal (sp?).

There was a lot of history and I think that Sosul was taken by the MAA and that Chundomoon was their downfall. I go back to my declaration that Hyuk So Chun will be a retainer from Chundomoo before it is all said and done.

Does anyone else think that this cover could be Sosul all grown up and healed from her nine yin block thing?

Before: http://www.mangareader.net/530-32799...hapter-28.html
    After: http://www.mangareader.net/530-34431...hapter-35.html

And the reason why I asked is because Shiho didn't smoke and she has darker hair.
    Those are hair pins or needles and that is most def Shiho. Part 1 was pretty badass though, I think I might reread it again haha.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; March 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think it's already happening Shioon is going to learn martial arts from the video that GMR left for him
    Yes, but what do you think will happen when Goomoonryong inevitably returns? GMR's defining trait is one-shotting everyone else save Kangsung. The situation will be further complicated since a top-tier Sosul will be tagging along with him. Kangsung is Shioon's ticket to increasing his own power as fast as possible.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5