Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which one is the best panel?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animal Madness

0 0%
  • Both Sides

1 20.00%
  • Overkill

0 0%
  • Sudden Stab

1 20.00%
  • Star Head

2 40.00%
  • Super Jump

1 20.00%
New Reply

Thread: Panel of the Week - Bleach 492 Edition

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Panel of the Week - Bleach 492 Edition

Panel of the Week

Bleach Edition

Hey everyone,

I would like to introduce you to a new project, which (like I hope) will turn out quite interesting. The idea is to pick out 6-7 panels from a chapter and let the community (in other words you) decide which panel they liked the most. You might have seen this idea somewhere already, so I'm not gonna claim copyrights on this

Anyway, this idea is still new so feel free to give any ideas and/or feedback you might have. Now then, without further ado, allow me to welcome you the first edition of “Panel of the Week”

1. "Animal Madness"
    Spoiler show

2. "Both Sides"
    Spoiler show

3. "Overkill"
    Spoiler show

4. "Sudden Stab"
    Spoiler show

5. "Star Head"
    Spoiler show

6. "Super Jump"
    Spoiler show

Credits:
    Original work by Kubo Tite. Scanlation by MangaStream.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Panel of the Week - Bleach 492 Edition

I don't think I have a favorite panel in Chapter 492, perhaps it is because it's rather uneventful compared to earlier chapters. The panel in which Orihime was closing her mouth with her hands was a good summary of the chapter and how brutal Ayon's assault was. Among those in the poll, I choose Ayon's Super Jump which started the assault, it shows the relentless and terrifying nature of Ayon's fighting style.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Panel of the Week - Bleach 492 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I don't think I have a favorite panel in Chapter 492, perhaps it is because it's rather uneventful compared to earlier chapters. The panel in which Orihime was closing her mouth with her hands was a good summary of the chapter and how brutal Ayon's assault was. Among those in the poll, I choose Ayon's Super Jump which started the assault, it shows the relentless and terrifying nature of Ayon's fighting style.
    I agree with what you said. The chapter was indeed not every eventful but that didn't stop Kubo from drawing good panels, though. For example, Air Gear is the embodiment of a series that is completely uneventful yet still has (arguably) the best art that currently exists in weekly series. I also took notice of the panel with Orihime and Chad but I figured they were too small and didn't include them. Personally I voted for Sudden Stab because IMHO it was one of the more interesting moments of the chapter not only plot but also art-wise.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Too many "I"'s. Need to fix my grammar.
    Last edited by alphabeta; May 23, 2012 at 04:49 AM.

New Reply