Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Is there? I don't remember that, but if there was one that links the Zahards to the cave. Not to Baam.

We don't know that the Zahards put him in that cave or if they even have a connection to Baam. For all we know he could be completely unrelated to them, aside from his new-found determination to kill them.
    yes there was the zahard symbol in the cave he was in
    as for we dont know hell we dont know what happened to him in the last 5 years to shape him like this
    baam wasnt a warmonger he must have gone through a lot including the betrayal from rachel to be like this
    Give him the benefit of the doubt for once instead of i dun see Y baam is like this , for heavens the last 5 years is not revealed yet to see it in the first place. I am not saying that we should condone his new found killing thirst but like you said we dont know zahard had anything to do with Baam being ostracized we dont know the full extent to what he went through in the last 5 yrs either.
    Saying that i think its perfectly acceptable to have baam as he is now.To be honest i was more pissed with let every one pass than i want to go up i dun care abt the rest kind a guy
    as for him making every one fail, you ve seen his stats if he wanted he didnt need to wait till there were so many thus harder to kill, i dont know but there Might be more than what meets the eye here.
    we still are scratching the second season answers lies ahead.
    just throwing my 2 pence

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

If the cave is linked, then He's linked. Your point has no bases (there) since we know that the cave is to Baam what Homeland is to every Hero in every story.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    yes there was the zahard symbol in the cave he was in
    as for we dont know hell we dont know what happened to him in the last 5 years to shape him like this
    baam wasnt a warmonger he must have gone through a lot including the betrayal from rachel to be like this
    Give him the benefit of the doubt for once instead of i dun see Y baam is like this , for heavens the last 5 years is not revealed yet to see it in the first place. I am not saying that we should condone his new found killing thirst but like you said we dont know zahard had anything to do with Baam being ostracized we dont know the full extent to what he went through in the last 5 yrs either.
    Saying that i think its perfectly acceptable to have baam as he is now.To be honest i was more pissed with let every one pass than i want to go up i dun care abt the rest kind a guy
    as for him making every one fail, you ve seen his stats if he wanted he didnt need to wait till there were so many thus harder to kill, i dont know but there Might be more than what meets the eye here.
    we still are scratching the second season answers lies ahead.
    just throwing my 2 pence
    What happened in the last 5 years is definitely going to be quite a tale.

I'm assuming there is more than meets they eye here because no matter what happened over the course of the 5 years the series has to reconcile "who Baam is" with "who Baam was", which is going to happen somehow or other. I just don't think it's going to be anything as ordinary as personal vengeance because I think that would be one of the hardest things to reconcile with "who Baam was".

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    If the cave is linked, then He's linked. Your point has no bases (there) since we know that the cave is to Baam what Homeland is to every Hero in every story.
    Oh really? Off the top of my head I can come up with two plausable hypothetical scenarios in which Baam's inprisonment is not connected to the Zahards(at least not in the way we think)
    • That cave was a tomb for Zahards and Baam was sealed in there by FUG or some other 3rd party.
    • That cave was created by the creators of the tower along with several like it to contain certain irregular beings. The king of Zahard originated from one just like Baam before he took control of the tower and decided to make the mark his signate.

You see? The only thing we can "know" is connected to Zahard is the cave the rest is all just theory. While I think believing the Zahards are responsible for Baam's imprisonment is a perfectly reasonable assumption, that's really all it is at this point an assumption.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if He was there put for a third party, the cave is enough reason to build hate against zahard once told the lie, truth or whatever reason.
    The symbol is there, whatever the reason. The symbol later is known as Zahard family. Every lie or every truth about it will build hate with ease.

So yes, your point is still invalid to me.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Could it be that FUG revealed something really dark and sinister about Zahard. The cave and Baam were also meant to be a part or even play a part. I am still holding my position, Baam wont change unless there is something that required him to change. I am not doubting his conviction.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4