Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: But what are your thoughts on yaoi?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Teeba's AMA Thread

That's because you didn't change it back or took replaced the ones I uploaded, you asshole.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    You thrive on stealing other people's attention. I understand that quite well. :P
    I...I didn't say that

Quote Quote:
    Oh and pajama/kurta or shirvani for the little boys. They all look adorable! I also have a question: which do you prefer, ghagra or gharara?
    Kurta looks a bit better on little boys. I am confused about the difference amongst them? One of them is in one piece and the other in two, right? In either case, it depends on who is wearing it. I prefer the one piece thingy...whatever it is called. Oh by the way, there is Lhangha (spelling?) as well. It is all so confusing.

Quote Quote:
    LOL! So which would you consider to be your "shinigami" side, Punjabi or Pathan?
    Ah, its a difficult question to answer. Somehow, Pathans are considered more violent (which is not true) *shrugs*

Quote Quote:
    Its ok, I am 110% Punjabi, and I barely can speak Urdu. My mom blames it on my dad for speaking too much English.
    Happens too often. I am already witnessing it in my family. My brother-in-law speaks English with his little 4 year old in London. My sister along with us, insists that we should speak Urdu at home. He will learn English when he goes to school. He already speaks more English than Urdu, with a British accent. You know Cat>>>>>Caaaat . I guess, its in the air

Quote Quote:
    I read the summary and while it looks interesting, I've been searching for manga to read that have more women in it. Are there prominent female characters?
    All I can say is, its pretty EPIC. Not your average shounen sorta series. You will totally love it. While its structure looks really simple, the foundation is more complex and hold many mysteries. The humor is sophisticated and smart. Not the kind you see in most of the series, you know, funny faces and stuff. Its different from Beelzebub but both have brilliancy at the finest.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

TOO MUCH ACTIVITY

I'm sorry if I didn't reply everyone, I just liked everyone's posts instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Why didn't they tell me that when they hired me

I would change his avatar, signature, age, gender, and user profile. He got sooooo angry last time I did that
    Kaiten, think about it: 20 years later, Milly will be a respectable man with a happy family, doing great social justice and helping poor people. He'll look back at his times on MH and realize how much you changed him. He'll then go out and try to find you, and, dramatically, on Fathers Day, you'll bump heads and he'll confess you were the best older bro/father he'd never had.

Oh, and people modhack avatars here? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner? I have the perfect picture if that's the case.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Yep me too!
    Politician eh? Is that what you're studying???
    Actually, I was studying Architecture. That politician comment came out of left field!

Inception is awesome! If you've not already seen this, then please watch it!:

I've also got the Vengeance Trilogy but I've only seen Old Boy from the 3.
    Omg, that is totally cool. I love the soundtrack, Hans Zimmerman is amaaazing.

I do like Oldboy as well. Lady Vengence is a must, the cinematography and the soundtrack are beautiful, and the main character is vindictive as anything.

How long are you going to be in the UK for? if it's just visiting then next time you come around we should meet!
    Omg yes! I'll be there from the 24th to the 1st. But in around September, I'll be moving back to do my masters. We HAVE to meet!

It used to be quite the norm to ask people questions when you first post in their threads but that tradition has long since died down, but I still try to sneak in a few questions here and there.
    I enjoy asking and answering questions. I'm glad you keep up the tradition.

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

TOO MUCH ACTIVITY

I'm sorry if I didn't reply everyone, I just liked everyone's posts instead.
    That was my technique when my thread was more active. Ignore the spam and answer the one or two serious posts. Then the serious posts stopped coming

Quote Quote:
    Kaiten, think about it: 20 years later, Milly will be a respectable man with a happy family, doing great social justice and helping poor people. He'll look back at his times on MH and realize how much you changed him. He'll then go out and try to find you, and, dramatically, on Fathers Day, you'll bump heads and he'll confess you were the best older bro/father he'd never had.
    I struggle to think of him as respectable or old. xi0, igotthegoods, and I will be meeting him this weekend. I expect he will constantly be telling me how great a person I am then. I fear this time will be no different than last, when he was more fascinated by a fancy hand dryer than any of us.

Quote Quote:
    Oh, and people modhack avatars here? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner? I have the perfect picture if that's the case.
    Only I do that and only to him. He got really angry. Really, really angry. I also adminhacked his location, biography, interests, occupation, age, and gender. He was a 10 year old girl for a little while.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I will smack you with a goddamn bacon or dead cow or something. -_-

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    have the perfect picture if that's the case.
    If you have a good avatar, please share. I could always revive the punishment group

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I...I didn't say that
    Sorry! D:

Kurta looks a bit better on little boys. I am confused about the difference amongst them? One of them is in one piece and the other in two, right? In either case, it depends on who is wearing it. I prefer the one piece thingy...whatever it is called. Oh by the way, there is Lhangha (spelling?) as well. It is all so confusing.
    Yeah, its confusing but I appreciate the variety. When it comes to Western fashion, I don't bother with the names or anything, but with Pakistani fashion I'm like, "oh, what is the meaning by having the kurta be so long and the gharara less flared?! I must know! "

A gharara is two pieces. Imagine extreme bell-bottoms. I don't know why, but I love them! A lengha (I have no clue how to pronounce it either ) is more flowy and straight but a ghagra is more full with pleats.

Ah, its a difficult question to answer. Somehow, Pathans are considered more violent (which is not true) *shrugs*
    I guess it would develop from which parent you got your supernatural moderator powers from. I wasn't even thinking about violence, wtf!

Happens too often. I am already witnessing it in my family. My brother-in-law speaks English with his little 4 year old in London. My sister along with us, insists that we should speak Urdu at home. He will learn English when he goes to school. He already speaks more English than Urdu, with a British accent. You know Cat>>>>>Caaaat . I guess, its in the air
    Aww. I'm sure if your family keeps trying, he will pick it up. Besides, there are also probably a wealth of resources for learning languages that I didn't have when I was growing up.

All I can say is, its pretty EPIC. Not your average shounen sorta series. You will totally love it. While its structure looks really simple, the foundation is more complex and hold many mysteries. The humor is sophisticated and smart. Not the kind you see in most of the series, you know, funny faces and stuff. Its different from Beelzebub but both have brilliancy at the finest.
    Alright, I'll try it. I've already started reading Chihayafuru (thanks Kaiten!) so....why not.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I was studying Architecture. That politician comment came out of left field!
    Architecture is awesome; it's what I'd always I'd do when I was a child, since I wanted to design the blueprints to my own bachelor pad a la Bruce Wayne cos I thought I could afford it

Quote Quote:
    Omg, that is totally cool. I love the soundtrack, Hans Zimmer is amaaazing.
    He is indeed, he's played such a big part in my childhood's choice of music and even now He's one of 2 soundtrack composers I'd love to see in concert; the other being John Williams.

Quote Quote:
    I do like Oldboy as well. Lady Vengence is a must, the cinematography and the soundtrack are beautiful, and the main character is vindictive as anything.
    Cool, I'll keep that in mind! ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Omg yes! I'll be there from the 24th to the 1st. But in around September, I'll be moving back to do my masters. We HAVE to meet!
    Cool, cool cool that'd me nice. We'll hopefully sometime around September then!

And enjoy having ACTUAL textual posts while you can, soon enough this will turn another spamming ground

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

And enjoy having ACTUAL textual posts while you can, soon enough this will turn another spamming ground
    Damnit, I wanted it to be a surprise

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Damnit, I wanted it to be a surprise
    Oh I'm sorry. No one told me about it being a surprise.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Why was I not informed of this thread's existence?

I dunno, Kaiten seems pretty unshippable. He's like, another level. xD Thorn, xi0, and Milly, on the other hand....
    No...just no

You thrive on stealing other people's attention. I understand that quite well. :P

Too late. You even claimed your AMA thread was the same as his. To me thread-sharing is like, the equivalent of saying "Wherever he is, that's where my home is."

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Is this an administrative policy, Gary?
    WhatisthisIdonteven

I struggle to think of him as respectable or old. xi0, igotthegoods, and I will be meeting him this weekend. I expect he will constantly be telling me how great a person I am then. I fear this time will be no different than last, when he was more fascinated by a fancy hand dryer than any of us.
    I thought the hand dryer was kewl too

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    No...just no
    Teeba is truly a wise woman.

Quote Quote:
    I thought the hand dryer was kewl too
    I am as interested in public restroom appliances as the next guy but was still a little butthurt that was the first photo he posted to MH. Upon he meeting us for the first time he finds a hand dryer more interested, I am not sure how I feel about that.

It was a kewl hand dryer though, no doubt.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

No, she's just conniving and knows what to say to illicit a response from us. I'm not so evolved to not react with base instincts my good sir

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How rude. Poor Teeba.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Teeba is truly a wise woman.

I am as interested in public restroom appliances as the next guy but was still a little butthurt that was the first photo he posted to MH. Upon he meeting us for the first time he finds a hand dryer more interested, I am not sure how I feel about that.

It was a kewl hand dryer though, no doubt.
    Hand dryer > all of you and the person wiht tits that was with us.

True story.

So what you're telling us is, you are handdryersexual? --Teeba

hand dryers, sinks, washing machines. He's into all of that /Kaiten
    Last edited by Kaiten; March 21, 2012 at 05:57 PM.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast